Crib rental

only thing I can add is make sure crib can be left with bell services and how late they can deliver to room esp in case of major flight delays. nothing worse than being very late in arriving and can not get crib until morning
I just finished renting a crib from ABBF. They won't deliver after 5 (they close). We're not checking in until late so I specifically asked. So for one night our little one will sleep in the bed. They said they can't leave the crib with bell services.

I'm the OP. I haven't gone on my trip yet, but I rented from Kingdom Strollers specifically because they can leave the item at bell services. We are driving and I anticipate being there at 4, but you never know what might happen. We will just have bell services bring it up when we get there.

only thing I can add is make sure crib can be left with bell services and how late they can deliver to room esp in case of major flight delays. nothing worse than being very late in arriving and can not get crib until morning
I just completed the rental form to rent a crib in April. ABBF won't deliver after 5 (they close at 5). They can't leave the crib with bell services, someone from our party has to meet them. We're not landing until 8 so we knew it might be an issue. Our little one will have to sleep in the bed for a night. Mom and Dad are ok with that.

Buy a couple of pool noodles and put them under the bottom sheet on each side. It will keep them from rolling out of the larger bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter