Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

V4Dice

Did you get the huge envie I sent last week? I sent you a regular one this week. Just want to make sure they found their way to you :)

Disny_Luvr

Envies received!! Thank you!!!!

:cheer2: Don't you love it when CVS pays you to shop there and take their merchandise away? :yay:
Most definitly! And I have figured out Fred's double coupon Saturdays, so the savings should be even better. :cool1:

While this doesn't exactly count as couponing, I found out today that my local indoor cycling place has a promo code for your first week free! I'm saving $60 and getting four free classes!
Savings is savings in my book. I take the adult dance class at my daughter's dance school and this year the Zumba instructor is offering free classes to anyone 13 and older. That's $5 a week I was going to be spending but now don't have to. :banana:

:welcome: back! XxStaceFacexX :welcome: back!
Welcome back!:wave2:

mailed out today. sorry it's a day late. I got wrapped up in gestational diabetes test and just forgot about it.
Hope your test went well. I received the envie yesterday (Thursday).:thumbsup2

Eyor44-Received your envie yesterday. Thanks!:goodvibes
Welcome! :goodvibes
:yay: It's Friday! :yay: Have a great weekend! pixiedust:
Right back at ya!

Savings:
8/15 - $5.05

TonyaG - LOL! I can't believe you finally got it. I thought for sure it was gone for good!

TiggerSTAC - got your envie today, thanks. :)

Question about Rite Aid up rewards- do they expire at the end if the sale ad (ie, Saturday)? Need to know if I need to spend them by close tomorrow.

Question about Rite Aid up rewards- do they expire at the end if the sale ad (ie, Saturday)? Need to know if I need to spend them by close tomorrow.

:confused3 We don't have Rite Aid stores here so don't know the answer to your question. Anyone else know?

ETA: coupon savings 8/17
groceries $14.79
Walmart $3.00

I guess I could probably look online, just haven't made it that far.

Walmart $2.25

** I found the answer to the Rite Aid up rewards-14 days.

ibleedblue ~ envie received on Thurs. Thanks!!

XxStaceFacexX ~ Welcome back!! :) I'll mail your envie tomorrow.

I rec'd my envie from ARIANROSE/COLLEEN on Friday - Thanks!!

My envie for CARLYZMOM/JILL will go out in Monday's mail - saw your "thank you" Jill & you're very welcome! :thumbsup2

Kroger savings: $17.20

Have a great week!

Got an envie from hmcfall711 - thanks! I have an envie ready to go out tomorrow to Baililan. Hope everyone has a great week! :cool1:

Have a nice fat envie to send to U.P. North tomorrow.

Saved $14.58 at the store this week, plus $1 at Arby's. I'm really going to try to keep better track of my coupon savings!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter