Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

5estesfamily OH ON!:scared: I am so sorry. I found your envie between my seats this morning. I was sure that I had taken it with some bills Monday. I will drop it this afternoon. So sorry.

Sorry SoScary'09, I didn't get my envie for the week until Thursday so I couldn't mail out to you earlier this week. Today I will put two envies into the mail for you.

Make it a great weekend.
Jenny

Didn't get an envie this week but when I visited my grandmother this week she gave me a TON of coupon inserts, so I have a big envie to send to U.P.North. Will send on Sunday.

Edited to add---envie came today (Saturday)! Thanks Carlyzmom!

Sorry SoScary'09, I didn't get my envie for the week until Thursday so I couldn't mail out to you earlier this week. Today I will put two envies into the mail for you.

Make it a great weekend.
Jenny

NOTE TO ALL TRAIN RIDERS: When this happens, it's best to mail a SMALL envie with the coupons from your new insert(s) on Monday and then either mail what's sent to you late that you don't want the following Monday or as soon as you go through it. This will really help keep the coupons moving. Receiving a small envie is better than none at all. If you are frequently receiving late envies then you should contact your sender about getting them out earlier each and every week and if things don't improve, contact me. ::yes:: If train riders are too busy to mail out early in the week each and every week, hopping off the train would be the best solution to the problem. You can always hop back onboard when/if life slows down. ::yes::

I'm so sorry for not posting....I'm sending and receiving fine! This weeks is late due to my daughter being sick and in/out of hospital/doctors....mailing today!!

Got 2 evies and an unwelcome envie Belle your chunkie came back needing more postage! I knew it was too good to be true.I wish they would fix there self service scale.Will sort the new envies and send out again.Your gonna get alot of envies ! Sorry about that !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!