Completely Off Topic But Important For All Who Instant Message Me

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> Hi, all. :wave: I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not ignoring any of you. I have an Aol Mobile Communicator. It's about the size of a pager. I carry it in my purse, and I can use it to send/receive e-mail and send/receiveAol Instant Messages to people. The problem with the communicator is that it looks like I'm available ALL OF THE TIME. People IM me and I don't answer, and I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring him or her.

:smooth:
</font>

disneycub

King of Hugs & Smoochies!
Most of the time, Ms. Dayna carries her communicator with her in her suitcase....I mean her...um...purse, and it doesn't beep when she has an IM, I don't think. ;) So if you see a little cell-phone looking icon thingie by her account name....that means that she's away from the computer and may not get your IM.

Hope that helps confuse everyone. ;)

tammyh-oregon

<font color=navy>Missed a DISer by > < that much!<
Nah, I think she is ignoring us! :p :p :p

I have to cause all my trouble now because we are going away for shopping and doctor's appts this week. Joe is getting a new cast. (fun, fun, fun)

See ya on Monday.

bashful64

<font color=teal>Hello<br><font color=blue>A touch
Even if it did beep Steve would she be able to hear it when it is mixed in with all of the stuff in her suit...I mean purse? :D

Have fun shopping Tammy! I hope that everything goes ok with Joe's cast.

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!