Completely Off Topic But Important For All Who Instant Message Me

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> Hi, all. :wave: I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not ignoring any of you. I have an Aol Mobile Communicator. It's about the size of a pager. I carry it in my purse, and I can use it to send/receive e-mail and send/receiveAol Instant Messages to people. The problem with the communicator is that it looks like I'm available ALL OF THE TIME. People IM me and I don't answer, and I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring him or her.

:smooth:
</font>

Most of the time, Ms. Dayna carries her communicator with her in her suitcase....I mean her...um...purse, and it doesn't beep when she has an IM, I don't think. ;) So if you see a little cell-phone looking icon thingie by her account name....that means that she's away from the computer and may not get your IM.

Hope that helps confuse everyone. ;)

Nah, I think she is ignoring us! :p :p :p

I have to cause all my trouble now because we are going away for shopping and doctor's appts this week. Joe is getting a new cast. (fun, fun, fun)

See ya on Monday.

Even if it did beep Steve would she be able to hear it when it is mixed in with all of the stuff in her suit...I mean purse? :D

Have fun shopping Tammy! I hope that everything goes ok with Joe's cast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter