club level and adult beverages

They said the beer and wine is still self serve in the evening. So maybe the specialty drinks like sangria, mimosas and the fall one in the picture are a 2 drink max. They prob just don't want to spend all day in the back mixing up specialty drinks. Makes sense.

I get the can only get 2 drinks when you go to kiosk, bar, counter whatever. Like at pool bar or epcot kiosk...I can't walk up and buy 4 drinks as they don't know who they are for (could be underage kids) nor do they want one person to pound down 4 drinks in a row like that (especially if that person has already had drinks). But when we do table service all 4 of is (or 6 or 9...whatever) can order a drink. That is like what we did at club level (table of 5 and then 7 when our friends arrived) and they were still giving us trouble. Did not want to give me, personally, more than 2 mimosas. And I was NOT getting 2 at a time. One at a time over hour and a half and wanted 3 in that time but they did not want to and ended up only giving the 7 of us 14 total, sticking to 2 per person (over 90 minutes at breakfast). So I do think there is something to 2 specialty drinks per person.

This is fine. Though we do like to have bottomless mimosas. But as long as the beer and wine is self serve and unlimited in evening, it is worth it. We live 12 mins from AKL and only book rooms to drink and not drive. Our reason is to tie one on and lounge about watching animals. So if it ever did go to 2 drinks per meal (so only 2 glasses of wine in evening) we would not book it. We would save DVC points by booking SSR and pay OOP at the bars in DS. Could likely get more nights that way by saving points. That's why I have been so curious about this. I had 3 more club level nights booked this fall and winter (could get 4 nights SSR with those points). Dropped 1 yesterday since I am not keen on the limiting mimosas. We have a night coming up next month so I will see how it goes and then may drop our Dec booking.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter