Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

Okay--I think after Sunday that I have learned that being on hold at all is the kiss of death to your chances. (Never dreamed that 19secs on hold would be too long!)

Called today got through after redialling several times and pushed two--I really do think that gets you in faster--and a CM picked up right away. Told her my info and then she says, "What is your last name?" she didn't even tell me what time! and I totally didn't care! Just glad I don't have to get up at 5:45 anymore!

Got a table for 5 on Sat dec 7 at 9:45. My kids will be good and hungry by then so maybe we'll get our money's worth! Can't believe I am going to the magic Kingdom on a Sat, but we're out of there after breakfast! I was hoping the rest of the Type A planners that someone mentioned above didn't want to be ther on a Sat either and wouldn't call today. Maybe it worked!

Just wanted to thank everyone on these boards for their advice. We are going in December with our daughter and my parents and I didn't even know you could eat in the castle. All the tips on this board got us prepared for the trip and this morning we actually got through and got in to Cindy's for 9:40 Dec 7th. We have 2 tables for 5 people but that is fine with us. I went out today and bought my daughter the cutest princess dress to wear! Really looking forward to it-thanks again to everyone who posted, it really helped:)

They changed the phone Menu again. Now you have to pick Choice #1 for a priority seating anywhere. There went my chances this morning. I jumped the gun and pressed 2.... I ended up at V&As. Grrr....

Yeah, they did change it - just from YESTERDAY!!!!

I called yesterday, and it was "Press 1 FOR Victoria and Alberts".....this morning is was "Press 1 for any restaurant OTHER than V&A's!"

GRRRRRR!!!!!

Maybe they read the boards and are trying to slow us down!!

I did wnat to thank everyone on here for all the tips. We got in after 4 days yesterday morning. My MIL was calling for me too and when I called to tell her I got it, she said, "This is impossible. No one can get these reservations!" Then I said, "Well I did it!" But if we hadn't had all this info, I know we would have missed out.

We're off for our once in a lifetime opportunity of dining with Cinderella on Dec 7th. (I am not a morning person and will not be making those calls again!)

I have a PS for the SB breakfast that I'm cancelling. I got it as a backup for Cindy's and would love to go to both, but for the cost, it's just not worth the time let alone the extra cost, which has now gone up to $20 per adult. I don't know about you all, but $20 for breakfast is A LOT to expect.

And now that only Cindy, Fairy Godmother, Prince Charming and Jasmine and Alladin are the only characters, it's just kind of a bummer.

Hmmm...I din't know the other princesses were never there anymore. I thought someone had just posted recently that they saw Peter Pan there, too. Where did you find this info? I need to read up on it.

I did checking at Deb's unofficial site (http://wdwig.com/) last night. It says those characaters and beside all the other princess ones...MAYBE...

I've decided to actually KEEP both in our plans. After all, we'll be eating free at one of them with our package...

Originally posted by BluOrchid2
Yeah, they did change it - just from YESTERDAY!!!!

I called yesterday, and it was "Press 1 FOR Victoria and Alberts".....this morning is was "Press 1 for any restaurant OTHER than V&A's!"
I Noticed this TOO!! actually I didn't even pay attention I just automatically hit 2. UGH!! I knew I was doomed the second I heard, Victoria & Alberts.

Totaly blew it this am! Woke up at 6:15, thought ok, alarm will go off at 6:45 no problem. PROBLEM!! My clock was set for pm not am....I set the alarm correctly, but the darn time was wrong. So up again in the morning...
Hitting #2..
Gret

We did the breakfast this week. The characters we had were:

Cinderella and Prince Charming
Belle
Aurora
Mary Poppins
(Fairy Godmother was downstairs)

I'll let you know who I see next week. We'll be there again on Tues.

BTW...we were the FIRST ones in the park on Mon. for our 8:05 PS at Cindy's. That was very cool. I had my husband take a picture of my girls and I w/ no one behind us on Main Street.

I got in today at 6:59:30 and was put on hold. A few seconds later a CM came on and I told her what I wanted. She gave me a 8:25 am on Monday Dec 9th. My husband was on his way to work and got them for 9:55. I called back at 7:30 to cancel his. We decided to keep the earlier PS. I am soooo excited. We went in Jan. and I could not get a PS. It will be our first time eating in the Castle and with the Princesses. If you need ressies check back maybe the one I cancelled is still available.

Second day of 4am calls and no luck!! I must have called about 6 times so far this morning, and the same answer "nothing available." I am just going to keep trying. It is so frustrating because I keep have "phone trouble" and can't get through at first, so I have to try again and by then it is already 4am/7am.

we went to Cindy's for DD 3rd Birthday. it was well worth it. she thinks she IS a princess. since she was wearing a crown. Anyway, there was one problem - we had a PS res for 7-people (4adults 7 3 children). We were sat at 2 seperate tables near each other. I was informed by the CM that they do not seat tables of more than 6. i said this is absurd, it is my daughter''s birthday, I made the res 3months ago, her grandparents are here and we all want to sit together. Back & forth about people waiting, etc. Finally I saw a table for 2, asked if that was being used, was told NO, so I told the Cm's to push that table over to our table for 4 and we would fit the 7 of us no problem.

You would think it was brain surgery!!

Has anyone ever had this happen to them, or was it my lucky day?

To all the wonderful people who gave tips! Second day of trying and I got a ressie for December 10th at 9:45!! It does really feel like you just won the lottery! Our first day of trying was disappointing b/c my husband got through and handed the phone off to me but I didn't hear the whole "press 1" part so I just stayed on the line and by the time they answered : nothing - arrrggghhhh!!

But that is all in the past now b/c we're all set!! Good luck and pixie dust to everyone!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Got through and on hold at 6:59/3:59; did not get a person until 7:06/4:06 and of course NOTHING. UGH!!!

My DH, DD and myself are planning a trip to disney in May. This is our first trip and, needless to say, we are very excited. My DD loves all of the princesses, and we would like to attend a princess breakfast. It seems as though Cindy's is much more difficult to get into than SP. For all you disney experts, why is this? What makes Cindy's so much better than SP?

Its "more special" for the simple reason that you get to eat IN Cinderella's Castle. Plus, since the Norway PSB breakfast is still relatively new a lot of people may not know about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!