Cindy's Breakfast advice & encouragement

we got it!! 9:45am on Dec 11th.

I am SOOO excited!!! My DD9 is THRILLED!! And best thing yet no more 4AM calls to Disney Dinning. Well except tomorrow for Tony's for before the MVMCP.

I am so happy for you. I just got it for Dec. 11th also at 8:50 and was online to see if I could contact you because I will be cancelling my Mon. Dec. 9th. And I wanted to let you know. Congratulations, I am sure we will see you there smiling also. :D

Congrat's you guys!!
Still no luck for us. I honestly don't know why I'm not getting through...I'm calling the dine number and as soon as the auto attendant picks up I hit 1. I do all this at 6:59. any earlier and I get the closed message. We'll be there 8 through the 12 if anyone has a cancellation.
Any tips appreciated!
Thanks!

Gretchen
We tried yesterday and did not get through with 2 cells and home phone. We were stuck in the que. Since this was my last morning to call, I decided to try something different. We had 2 cells going with WDW DINE and then on my home phone I called 407 WDISNEY. The cell phones were stuck in the WDWDINE que but I got through on the WDISNEY number. I kept hitting 1 for a new reservation. It takes about 8 - 12 seconds to get through their initial message and then keep hitting 1. I did enter my home phone number and press # when it prompts you too. I could not believe that I got through this way. The CM immediately picked up and she even said Disney Dining, even thought it was Central Res. I guess she knew why I was calling. She said I have an 8:20 I said book it. She said uh oh 9:10 I said Just BOOK IT. And I got it. I am so glad I tried something different because it worked. YESSSSSS!!!! Good Luck I hope you get it.

Got through this morning (afte previous failure) by calling the WDISNEY #. They answered as "Disney Reservations." I quick hit #1 and got the Dining Folks. Got through by about 6:58.

I was able to make my PS for our party of 7 on Dec 13!

Hooray!!!!!!!!

I had began to worry bcause it was the weekend before X-mas. We started at 6:55 and we got the close message about 5 times then we kept hitting the redail button and DH and I got through at the same time. He got disconnected but I didn't. I followed the advice and used the Dining number and said ,"I need Cindy's for 5 people, Please." :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I even asked for a later time since that is EHM day now we have time to ride a few rides first. Keep on trying. :teeth: :crazy: :teeth: :crazy:

i have never gotten reservations on the phone, however what i have done is to go directly to the castle as soon as the park opens and put my name on the list.normally within a few minutes there is a noshow.this has worked the last three times i tried.

I was new to the boards, and did not know about the PS dates for Cindy's - so I missed out. I called two, sometimes three times per day (getting up early) saying "reservations-for-cindys-breakfast-party-of-four-oct-20,-or-21" as quickly as possible without taking a breath! I tried on my cell, regular phone, WDW dining, pressing 2 and spinning the phone around my head a few times for any luck.

I have two little girls (3 and 4), and the 4 year old is in love with Cinderella (being that for Halloween), and a princess groupie. I pretty much resigned myself that we missed it this year and so I made PS for Gullivers, 1900 Park Faire, Tony's, and Hollywood & Vine - character overload!

Just for grins, I called the morning we were leaving (10/19 at 6:30 CST) half expecting to hear the "sorry mam, sold out". Sure enough, she says "sorry, but that is sold out". Then she says "five in your party?" I gulped and said, well, no 4 - but I'll take five, can I take the one for five, she say's "sorry mam, this is for party of five". I tell her quickly "I'll take them, I'll find someone" I give her my CC and scribble down the number.

We show up early for our 8:20 reservation, with a red-headed Cinderella who had eyes as big as moons. We arrive at the park with the park to ourselves, and the day was magical. The breakfast exceeded our expectations, the food was good, and the princesses were kind, beautiful, and took time at each table.
Saw Belle, Cinderella, Prince Charming and Mary Poppins. Our waiter was kind and called each girl 'princess', and mom and dad King and Queen.

We only had two blurps - our Camcorder had 'dew detected', and we were unable to video tape the breakfast (got plenty of pictures). Additionally, upon entry to the park we had a family picture taken with NO ONE in the park. When we returned to pick up - the photographer goofed and the pictures were blurry and we were not able to purchase.

I did not care, for without the ressies, we wouldn't have even been there.

Sorry so long, but moral of the story - is to keep trying! If you have little girls, you will make their day! This was a magical breakfast. We enjoyed the pre-plated non buffet dining, even though our daughters were so mesmerized by the whole event, they barely ate a thing. Breakfast = expensive, but as they say, look on daughters face = Priceless!!!!!!

:D

Ok-I have tears in my eyes, now running down my cheeks picturing your sweet red-head Cindy. we took our 4 yr. old to Cindy's breakfast for her 3rd bithday. since then she truely believes that SHE IS a princess!!

Good Luckt to all -it is a magical event!

I just want to say thank you for all the help on this thread. I was able to get Cindy's on Christmas Eve morning @ 9:05. They couldn't have been more anxious to get my information. I'm so excited!

Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Telia

These early morning ps calls can be dangerous! For some reason I had it in my head I needed to call on the 26th for Christmas Eve reservations. Right in the middle of making coffee this morning it came to me that I was an idiot and today was the day I needed to call. I dropped everything and grabbed the phone. I was able to get the reservations but when I went back in to finish the coffee I forgot I had already put the water in and 8 cups of water poured out everywhere. I was so sleepy I didn't even notice until the water hit me on the foot dripping off the cabinet. Ok, I'm awake now!

I was unable to get Cindy's for December 20th for DD's birthday. If anyone got that day, then later got a better day and is going to cancel, would you please post here before you do? Thanks a million!!!
Lisa

Struck out two days in a row, but encouraged by the new WDISNEY strategy.... Also, thanks for the "no show" idea Bill Kellum! If my luck keeps up the way it's been, I'll give that a try. (Did you go early admission or just a regular admission day?)
Thanks!

Just wondering - do I have to call at exactly 7am for PS or can I take my chances any time during the day - also when calling will CM check availabiluty for any day the week that I am there??

Thanks,
Paula

Originally posted by DISNEYFANRI
Just wondering - do I have to call at exactly 7am for PS or can I take my chances any time during the day - also when calling will CM check availabiluty for any day the week that I am there??
You need to call starting at 6:57; if you get the "we are closed" message. Hang up and redial until they are open. They generally open the phone lines a couple minutes before 7am "official time."

When you call they will be able to check for the 60 day out mark and any days BEFORE this day.

After three days of striking out, we finally got breakfast at CRT for 12/31! FYI, we used the Official U.S. Time website as suggested, and got through on two lines simultaneously at 06:57:50. Thanks to LvsTnk for the pixie dust! That stuff really is magic!
Good luck everybody!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Tried again and got through at 06:57:40 for breakfast on 1/1 at 8:05 (FIRST seating!!) This means we will cancel CRT breakfast for five at 9:15 am on 12/31 !! I hope a Dis-er can get it, so if you are interested, please post and we can choose a day/time for me to cancel, then hopefully YOU can call and pick it up!

I hope everybody else got what they wanted too!
:D :Pinkbounc :D :bounce: :D :Pinkbounc :D

Just on a whim, I called and was able to get a PS for Dec 6...So I would encourage everyone to just keep trying. I really never thought I'd get them. Even the CM was surprised!!

Got my table at Cinderella's again this year- will be my second time. This is what happened:

I called at 6:53 or so, got the office-is-closed recording. Then hit redial a few times and got the open recording. A CRO person answered and her first words were "Is 9:00 good for you for Cinderella's table? Quick before they're all taken!"

I said, "How about 8:30? When is the first seating?"

She said, "8:30, OK, how many people, quick!"

I said "Three! 2 adults and one child! Is 8:30 the earliest seating?"

She said, "There are earlier seatings, but I can't go back now or we'll lose this. How old is the child?

I said, "Nine. Are there earlier seatins?"

She said, "Yes, but there all gone now."

Then she gave me my confirmation number for 8:30.

I told my boyfriend, who was sleeping, and he couldn't believe it. I decided to call back (it was 7:04 now) to see if Cinderella's Table was, in fact, booked by now. My boyfriend said, "Wait, I want to get on the other extension. I've got to hear this."

I called, and was on a waiting recording of music for a few minutes. The CRO person came on. I asked her if there were seats available at Cinderella's table for 60 days later. My boyfriend and I waited a few seconds until she came back on and said, "There are no more left."

Hope this helps someone!

BW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter