• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cheer competition crowds?

I wouldn't change any plans.:)

You won't even know they are in the Parks.;)

8707970269_2750c3acb4_c.jpg

Seriously,the Parks are big so it's not like every time you turn your head there will be a Cheerleader.:)

HOWEVER,The Fifteens will be there also,so you may see either a Cheerleader OR a Fifteen every time you turn your head!!!!:)
What's a "Fifteen"? Please and thank you!

I TOTALLY agree!;)

16693918794_11810ab402_z.jpg
Look.at all those cute little teenage girls! I love watching them practice and do their routines!
Confession: I was a former CL (started more than 50 years ago-lol), and the kids today are so much better! Their routines are amazing, they have mad gymnastic skills, and are so limber! I never would have made the squad today! They are amazing!

Cheerleading and Dance Worlds will start arriving around the 20th and will be leaving around the 26th.
The All Star Cheer summit is April 29-May 1 and the Dance Summit overlaps from April 30-May 1. I currently am double-booked at Pop and BWI because I can't decide if I can stand all of the cheering and extra general activity for my short trip. I can be a grouch about that kind of stuff and I like to sleep later even at Disney.

As said above- they are going to staying at Value Resorts- IF you are uptight about large groups of teenagers being around, I'd avoid these. if you are in moderate or above, you will be fine. In parks they won't matter- large space, spread out, you might occasionally see a group in line together, but it won't be any more crowded than any other given day and they've never disrupted a thing for me.

Just wanted to double-back to this thread and say that I ended up staying at CBR, which was also one of the cheer/dance resorts. There seemed to be a lot of families with pre-teen girls in the competition and they were always with their families so not a problem at all. Mostly just noticed them because of the abundance of hair bows/ribbons and fancy outfits. Now, I imagine it might have been different over at the values, especially if that was were a lot of the older girls stayed who may have been loosely chaperoned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter