CBR fans..long

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
Originally I had booked with CRO for POR in May at rack rate. The codes came out and I had to transfer to Disney Travel to use that code. Now another code came out and it was only a $5 difference so I let it go.

Today I received a call from Disney regarding my email to them on the boat to DD from POR. It is not to be up and running in the near future. Of course, half the resort is closed down. That boat is a plus for me, soo...

I called CRO and made ressies at CBR. Now I must say I had a great CM..Andrew. He was willing to look up 3 codes I gave him so I could get the $94 a night I had at POR. We did it!!! What a nice guy he was.

He couldn't cancel my other ressie thru the travel co. but put me through to them. He said he passes them in the hall, but doesn't have a "key" to their accounts to change anything.

Oh, I punched in modify an existing reservation and I ended up with CRO.

Hi Cassie!
We swapped ours about as well! We had standard ressies at POR 2 weeks in April/May and then the rumours started that it was closing … We’ve ended up with 5nights at CBR, 6 at POR and 3 at AKL but we’re keeping the WDTC booking instead of the CRO one. The latter ressie arrived full of mistakes and the former had lovely comments on it by a lovely CM called Eliza. We just couldn’t cancel Eliza!
Sad news about the boat. I was hoping the rumours that it would be back soon would be true!
Take care!
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter