Canadians - where are you?

Hanover, Ontario for me

I live in the GTA now but growing up we made several trips into Hanover, to go to the Zellers and McDonald's. At that time there was no McDonald's in Kincardine and there still isn't any Zellers in that area :)

On the shores of the majestic St. John River near Fredericton, New Brunswick! Heading to WDW in March (my fifth trip)! I've also become the local Disney 'travel agent' among friends and coworkers. :lovestruc

I'm curious if there are any DISers out my way. While I have a couple of friends planning trips to Disney and have asked for my help - I do not know anyone out this way who really loves Disney. Always nice to know you are not alone. :lmao:

I'm in Bowmanville, Ontario. East of Toronto and Oshawa. Anyone else? :)

Live in the Shwa and I am almost finished working on my part of your new Canadian Tire in Bowmwnville.

Wow, seems like most people are from out East.

I'm another Alberta girl over here! I live in Calgary, but grew up in Edmonton:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter