Canadians - where are you?

That place is MASSIVE!!!

It is about 100,000 sq/ft I think and has a built in Marks Work warehouse in the N/E corner. The store is half stocked already and the auto shop doesn't even have a floor yet. Thats tomorrow. It also has a 4 car quick Lube shop in the part closest to Walmart. The building closest to Hwy 2 under construction is a Winners and where that big pile of dirt is on the east side of the lot will be your new LCBO. The plans call for three restaurants close to Hwy 2 but no takers as of yet. The mall across the street will be dead soon if this keeps up.

It is about 100,000 sq/ft I think and has a built in Marks Work warehouse in the N/E corner. The store is half stocked already and the auto shop doesn't even have a floor yet. Thats tomorrow. It also has a 4 car quick Lube shop in the part closest to Walmart. The building closest to Hwy 2 under construction is a Winners and where that big pile of dirt is on the east side of the lot will be your new LCBO. The plans call for three restaurants close to Hwy 2 but no takers as of yet. The mall across the street will be dead soon if this keeps up.
I am excited about the Winners, meh about the LCBO. If they flip the Zellers to a Target relatively early it may survive although i don't see the appeal of Target. I hope we get a stand alone Hallmark store, we were told there is to be one.

While I am in Toronto my Godparents used to own Ace Submarine on Hwy 115 just north of the 401. As a kid I would spend a fair bit of time there going to Orono, Jungle Cat World, Bowmanville zoo.

Now in Sarnia, but lived in the village of Newcastle for part of my life and my Dad was the Anglican minister in Orono and Newcastle. :)

Unless I missed seeing somebody let me be the first west coast Canada poster! :woohoo: Hi from Burnaby, BC (just outside of Vancouver) :)

What a fun thread!!! Hello and I am Colleen from Thunder bay.....We are not going back to WDW until 2013 unless 2012 comes along and we cant stand waiting any longer. We will see what happens;);)

Oshawa, by way of Pickering, London and Richmond Hill! :banana:

DD and I are going down for two weeks late April - early May 2012!

Dan

Another from Ajax....Always on the Dis.boards to get my daily fix of Disney.
Went last year for our first family trip to Fort Wilderness Cabins...and I am hooked. Love talking about Disney..any other amusement park is nothing compared to Disney World.:crazy2: Sorry, that's how I feel.

Anyone ever drive down to Disney...we did it..quite the drive, but having our car saved us travel time to the parks and didn't lose a day getting to the resort and leaving for the airport. Extra Disney time is worth the drive.

Me:eeyore: DW:tigger: DS:donald: DS:goofy:

Another from Ajax....Always on the Dis.boards to get my daily fix of Disney.
Went last year for our first family trip to Fort Wilderness Cabins...and I am hooked. Love talking about Disney..any other amusement park is nothing compared to Disney World.:crazy2: Sorry, that's how I feel.

Anyone ever drive down to Disney...we did it..quite the drive, but having our car saved us travel time to the parks and didn't lose a day getting to the resort and leaving for the airport. Extra Disney time is worth the drive.

We used to alternate driving and flying; some times it would take 2 night stop overs, other times just 1.

Now that it's just DD and I we'll be flying. Yet, really like the driving as a family because that's when the kids would be forced to interact with us parents. :laughing:

Dan

I am from Dundas ( a valley town off of Hamilton Ont.). I would love to talk to people who love Disney as much as I do. My family think I am crazy and my friends say it is scary how much I am into Disney. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter