Can you use your Am Exp card to get a discount?

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
Can you use your Am Exp card to get a discount on your resort if you don't book it thru Am Exp? I bet you tell me "no discount" !!! Prove me wrong, PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!! :confused:

We usually get a discount before we check in. We have used the AE to pay for boat rental and we did get the discount there. We have also gotten a discount at the marketplace at the World of Disney but I don't know if they still give that discount there. I don't think you will get it for your hotel room. You may get a belt bag to use during your stay, Whoopee:) :D :p :p

Since I booked using my Disney Club discount, I don't know if you can get a discount with American Express. However, if you check in to an on-site resort using American Express you get the "white glove treatment" which gives perks and discounts throughout WDW. There is a link on the DIS home page that lists the specific things offered.

I booked the Swan for 5nites with American Express and because I have the Starwood "preferred guest" card, I can get 2 friday night stays at most of their properties (except one hotel in nyc) for free. The offer states no blackout dates. However, the free nights must be used by sept 30. Nights must be booked may 1 to aug 30. This info is on www.preferredguest.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter