Calling all non AKV owners

800 number was busy busy busy for me, got right through on the 407 and was told up to 15 minutes. I had two phone calls this morning, from friends and it wasn't until I got on here at 9:15 that I remembered!!!!! UGH! It is all I thought about and then them calling one right after the other threw me off.

I'm booked in a 1 br standard view for 5 nights in December!! I really wanted sav. view, but I'll take what I can get!

Still waiting on hold. Does anyone know if there is availability in October?

:eek: hope you all get thru soon!

thankfully i got right thru:) , just one night 12/1 sav. studio before our cruise. CM did say there were quite a few left for that day, assume since it's the weekend.

407-566-3800 number won't work. Keeps on saying can't be completed as dilaled. I still can't get through!!!!!:mad:

Still trying 800 # Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

Used the 407 number and got right in at 9:00 without waiting. My CM seemed almost frantic trying to make my reservation as fast as she could. I got my 2 bedroom for Oct 20-26 standard view. She first told me that the 25th was not available but then said that it was.

Same thing here when I got through, my Rep didn't let me ask anything else once I gave her my dates. She did a great job getting our ressi into the system before she lost it.

First we got through at 9:08 only to be cut off. Now on hold for 14 min and counting on the 407 number....:rolleyes1

yay!! got my dates in august!! word of advice...borrow pts from next year...then bank other pts if you have to..DONT let them let your room go for one second!!

Was only on hold about 10 minutes and got what I wanted! WhooHoo!

Savannah view Studio
November 4-6th

407 won't work for me been on hold on my cell since 910 they must have forgot me it's been 42 minutes i don't know if i should hang up or not
maria

I would hang up, that is crazy Maria. I didn't call until after 9:30 and was through in just 10 minutes.

I've been trying since 8:57! I think my phone doesn't dial to Florida! My hubby just called me from work so it works in NY. :confused3

Beth

facebook twitter