breakfast at POFQ on dining plan

dianemb

DIS Veteran
What did you get for breakfast at any of the PO resturants on either the table service or counter service plan?

THANKS!!!!

I haven't been to Disney on the dining plan yet...however, last summer when we were at pofq we loved breakfast at boatwrights (though dinner was really bad).

Anyway, I had strawberries and cream along with sweet potato pancakes! They were delicious. They come with a pecan sauce which I didn't get because I'm allergic to nuts...

Definately eat there once, it's worth it.

we didn't use any of our dining credits for breakfast at french quarter, just ate light (beignets, cereal, bagels, etc) knowing that we'd be eating large lunches and dinners. DH is always starving and did fine with this. breakfasts were less expensive than lunch, so we figured this was the best use of credits!

at the food court in POFQ my BF and I shared a counter service breakfast. We had a ham and cheese omelet with a biscuit, and a side of sausage, and a juice.
It was more than enough food for the two of us, and the meal plan covered it!!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter