Book LTT now for MNSSHP or MVMCP!

Originally posted by Deweysgirl
Does anyone know if you can book CP for MNSSHP at this time or is it just LTT?

TIA!!

Just LTT. YOu will be able to book CP at the 90 day mark.

Is this Liberty Tree Tavern you are talking about? How come it can be booked so early? And so if I want to go to the Christmas Party which starts at 7:00, I should probably book around 5:30?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Diamond_Girls
Is this Liberty Tree Tavern you are talking about? How come it can be booked so early? And so if I want to go to the Christmas Party which starts at 7:00, I should probably book around 5:30?

Thanks!
Yes Libery Tree Tavern is the only place you can get a PS for right now. I don't know why really. 5:30 would be a good time. The food is ready to go when you sit down and it is brought to the table so no waiting is needed. Because of this we finished our meal in about an hour.

Howdy everyone,

I just made my PS for LTT for 10/20/04 at 5:30pm. They had a bunch of times available.

It took about 10 min. for the Cast Member to figure out how to do it but she was very helpful and really worked to figure it out. She had to put me on hold twice but that's cool. At least she didn't blow me off.

Thanks for everyone for all of the info on this board. You guys ROCK!!!

Thanks,
Frank :jester:

Samantha-Thank you for the info. We'll wait for the 90 day mark. We did LTT last year. It was fabulous but we just wanted to try something new this time.

Thanks again!!

P.S. Holly I love your signature pic! How cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter