Book LTT now for MNSSHP or MVMCP!

SamanthaL

<font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c
The ticket went on sale today but the computer system was down so no tix could be bought. You can however book LTT for Oct and Dec if you are planning on going to either party. The trick is to find a CM who knows what to do. They need to open up the special event screen then find the special box to click on. If they tell you the date is full they did it wrong.
Just wanted everyone to know you don't need to wait to buy the tix. Hope this helps someone!

Thanks for the tip -

I have tried to do it 3 times this morning and each CM has told me something different - the first said they couldn't do it until after 4pm, the second said the computers were down and the third said I needed to wait until July!

It's so frustrating. I'm going to call back and tell them to look in the "special events" folder. Thanks for that tip!

wish me luck :)

UPDATE: Okay, so I called and got a CM who figured out how to get into the right screen but then told me it was "all booked" and had no idea what to do from there. Of course I know that's not true.

Any other tips???

Try again!!! My CM wasn't too sure what the process was either. Told me I could only book for July!! Then she figured it out and I got my ps for LTT for 11/30. Just keep trying.

Originally posted by RamseyTrio
Thanks for the tip -

I have tried to do it 3 times this morning and each CM has told me something different - the first said they couldn't do it until after 4pm, the second said the computers were down and the third said I needed to wait until July!

It's so frustrating. I'm going to call back and tell them to look in the "special events" folder. Thanks for that tip!

wish me luck :)

UPDATE: Okay, so I called and got a CM who figured out how to get into the right screen but then told me it was "all booked" and had no idea what to do from there. Of course I know that's not true.

Any other tips???

They have plenty of openings. Call back. They need to open up the special events screen then click on a certain button. Don't let them tell you it can't be done. It took me 1/2 hour to get it right. Samantha at Disney dining knows what to do. You can also ask to speak to a supervisor. Let me know how you make out.

Yipee - finally got a "smart" CM who did it for me. 5:15 on 10/17. Boy is my DH gonna love seeing all the FL calls on this phone bill :) I think I had to make about 9 of them to get this done.

:teeth:

Do you have to have your tickets purchased prior to making the PS?

TIA,Sue

you can make a PS without having the tickets! I just did it! YEA! MNSSHP Oct. 12...LTT 5:05PM! YIPPEE! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1: :happy2: :thewave:

Friday, 10/8 at 4:00 PM! Yippee. That's what I wanted. Thanks for the notice!

I was the CMs first MNSSHP booking for this year and she knew EXACTLY what to do. :teeth:

I see lots of people aim for 5 o'clock. Is that a better time for a particular reason (other than no eating dinner at 4pm :D )?

Originally posted by w8ting4pooh
I see lots of people aim for 5 o'clock. Is that a better time for a particular reason (other than no eating dinner at 4pm :D )?

I'm just noticing that too ... I've never been to LTT or LTT during MNSSHP but this is why I booked for 5PM myself :p I was thinking I'd try for something slightly earlier but then eating dinner at 4PM or 4:30 PM just seems too early and I'm worried that if I eat later than 5PM, I'll be missing out on the party.

I think the reason most people are picking 5 is because that is most people's dinner time. I chose it for that reason, though I would have done 4pm if I didn't have a choice. I just think 4 for my kids would be too early. It probably isn't too late to change if you would rather eat at 5.

I'm doing 4pm on 10/31 because we'll get into the park early, be able to eat with the festive characters and still be able to make it over to Fantasyland to ride rides before it's sectioned off. We ate at 5:30 for MVMCP last year and had to wait around for the start of the party in front of LTT, atleast fantasyland you can ride rides while you wait:teeth:

I just rechecked my PS for the 26th and it is fine. I am a worry wart. :rolleyes: The CM did say that there are plenty of times available on that date but she thinks they will be all book in a day or two so call fast.
Anyone else going to be at LTT on the 26th around 5:20?

Is the restaurant going to be doing the character dining during the party? I spoke to a Cm and he tried to tell me that the characters would not be there on the nights that the party was going on I am trying to figure out which is right?? Anyone know??
Thanks

Good Lord! The CMs are so under informed. yes there will be characters in Halloween costumes.:D

I made PS for 10/17at LTT, finally someone who knew what they were doing. The earliest I could get was 5:30, does anyone think/know if this is too late and will we miss anything as I know that the party begins at 6:00pm??
Thanks
Kim

The party starts at 7 pm Kim. MK closes to the day guests at 6pm.

Originally posted by Miniefan
I made PS for 10/17at LTT, finally someone who knew what they were doing. The earliest I could get was 5:30, does anyone think/know if this is too late and will we miss anything as I know that the party begins at 6:00pm??
Thanks
Kim

Party start at 7 and you should have plenty of time to eat and be done before the party starts. Remember this is a set menu so the food is ready when you sit down. It is also brought to your table so no jumping up 100 times to stand in line at the buffet. it is a pretty quick meal unless you like to linger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts