Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

That might be the weirdest theme park story in a long time. They brought a portable toilet with them? Is there a problem with the Disney provided toilets?! :crazy2:
I have never seen anything remotely close to this, it was so weird! It was an actual child size porta potty! There literally was a bathroom behind her so what the expletive!!

Has she considered doing the college program?
Yes she has except she is on a mission to get done with college quicker than normal and she does have to study abroad for her major and minor so she has put the college program on the back burner! She would like to work for the mouse in some way with her Spanish major.

I have no words. I just don’t get some people.
So true, why would you do this to your child when there are bathrooms everywhere at Disney!! Plus subject a ton of people to the visual!!

I feel like I would like the ice cream. But probably not the candy on it.
Exactly, the ice cream was very good and went well together! Andi ate the sore gummy and said it was gross, haha! We just took the eyes off and threw those away.

I knew about this place but of course it rarely opens. Interesting that you saw it open.
We have been at Spring Break and Easter in the past and never noticed it open or that it even was an option. It looked quiet over there despite all the crowds!

Lovely pictures as always…..I do like the one with you and Andi in......you look so alike!!!

That cone looks so delicious!!!!! I want one!!!! Lunch sounded so good too......

And yes, that is gross with the portaloo…...it`s one thing positive about all parks.....there are bathrooms everywhere!!! At least take the kid into the bathroom to use it......you have to wonder how some people function in the real world!!

Poor Andi with sunburn......yep, us mums usually do know best!!!!

Was that the line for Haunted Mansion?

So exciting you will be back next week......:cheer2:
Ahh Thanks! I looked very frumpy for some reason this morning, haha!
The cone was very enjoyable and the weather was perfect for it
The portaloo (love that word) incident was just gross!!
Wait until you see pictures from our next day, she is so red!
That was the line for HM, scary and not in a ghostly way, haha!!

PS - as a follow up to my PM, I went ahead and bought MNSSHP... so I'm officially going ;) :hyper:
:cheer2: Yay! I have been trying to get my preliminary schedule to PM to you and I have found out I still have a lot of planning to do, haha! I’m so excited you will be at the party, so fun. I bought a Jack Skellington dress to wear! Andi wants to do the DestiNations Tour in Epcot and possibly the Rhino tour so I need to look into those!

I think the morning at MK in March was by far the busiest I have experienced and I didn’t care for the massive crowds and strange behavior of people going to the bathroom in the walkway:crazy2:

An Evening in AK and “point like a CM!”

After to much sun in the hammock, Andi and I were ready to head into AK for our FP+.

We saw Kevin again! The dance party was going on with Kevin, Brother Bear, Timon, Terk, and Baloo. Everyone was dancing and having a fun time.
IMG_Apr252019at84332AM.jpg

We shopped in the shops some. I really miss the purchase with purchase deal! We always bought the backpack or blanket. I noticed now the offer is 2 T-shirts for $22.00 except the T-shirts are not my favorite.

It was time to head into Dinoland for our first FP+. Dinosaur had a wait of 80 minutes today! I was glad to have a FP. We were in the back row of our time rover and it was more bumpy! I was worried about my back! It was fine thank goodness!
IMG_Apr252019at84500AM.jpg

It was a hot day and we needed a pick me up. We wandered back to Creature Comforts for a refresher! This hit the spot, we sat and people watched for a little while. Thank goodness we didn’t see any strange behavior!
IMG_Apr252019at84905AM.jpg
It was time to make our way into Pandora. Shockingly it wasn’t wall to wall people in the land, yay!:crowded: We stopped for a picture and we had the nicest CM, she loved her job and really knew how to interact with people. Andi and I decided to point like a CM at the Banshee, being very polite and all:rotfl:The CM loved it and called us honorary CMs!
IMG_Apr252019at84521AM.jpg
IMG_Apr252019at84546AM.jpg
It was now time for FoP, of course, we had an awesome ride! We sat next to first timers and it is always fun to see reactions! Can you believe they loved it? Well they did :hyper: I am so happy Andi and I have been fortunate enough to have experienced this ride many times now! It is breathtaking each time! I have to say Harry Potter Forbidden Journey is still my all time favorite ride, however this is a close second!

It was now time to feel like celebrities and flash our Landry card at Yak and Yeti:thumbsup2
We were seated in about 5 minutes and the average wait I heard was about 60 minutes.
Our table was actually on the first floor, we have always been upstairs. It was fine but I do like the upstairs tables better, so much for being a celebrity :laughing:
IMG_Apr252019at84608AM.jpg
I love several dishes here, The Tikka Masala, Kobe Burger, Honey Chicken, etc.....
I decided on the Honey Chicken tonight and Andi went with the Korean Roasted Cauliflower. This was served with red and white quinoa, brown rice, veggies and a Korean bbq seasoning. The cauliflower again, no cheese :hyper: This was very good. I tried a few bites and thumbs up! My honey chicken was very good, I love the veggies.
IMG_Apr252019at84635AM.jpg
IMG_Apr252019at84702AM.jpg
Andi and I shared the Fried Wontons for dessert, so delicious, never get old, I could eat these everyday:bounce:
IMG_Apr252019at84731AM.jpg
Dinner was a success again at Y&Y, always a staple in our trips. I wanted to get the mini mango pie at the QS area for later. I had heard very good things about it. It was very tiny for $4.99. I forgot to get a picture, boo! I wanted it for morning with my coffee.

We were full and getting a little tired from all the sun today. We stopped to see a lovely couple before heading out! We had FP for this and didn’t wait very long.
IMG_Apr252019at84809AM.jpg
Our bus ride back to CSR was uneventful and we didn’t have to wait long!

We had a Mickey Premium Bar for our second dessert and watched some Beauty and Beast before lights out!

This was a busy crowd day, no doubt! We still enjoyed ourselves and loved the weather and AK today!

Stay tuned for our last full day. “Epcot morning”

We saw Kevin again! The dance party was going on with Kevin, Brother Bear, Timon, Terk, and Baloo. Everyone was dancing and having a fun time.
I had no idea there was a dance party with those characters! They seem pretty rare.

We shopped in the shops some. I really miss the purchase with purchase deal! We always bought the backpack or blanket. I noticed now the offer is 2 T-shirts for $22.00 except the T-shirts are not my favorite.
Me too. I have both a blanket and back pack. I had looked for it last August but didn't see any. Too bad.

Andi and I decided to point like a CM at the Banshee, being very polite and all:rotfl:The CM loved it and called us honorary CMs!
Awesome! :rotfl2:

! I saw the Riviera on the summer promos that released today, 400 something a night:scared1: I guess it makes sense with it brand new!

Have you seen the rooms though? GORGEOUS!

Okay the child doing their business in the middle of MK is SO weird!! Like what are people even thinking?? Like at least take the kid to a family bathroom!

Seems like you still got a decent amount done in MK even with the crowds! I really need to try ubers/lyfts to CR more. I'm always afraid that the security guards won't let them in to pick me up! lol

I really want to get back to Y&Y! Its seriously so nice being able to just walk in with the Landry's card!!

Hi Caroline! I'm so far behind on so many trip reports that I've decided to cut my losses and start back at the end :rotfl2: If I ever have time, I'll go back and read the middles!

img_apr252019at84332am-jpg.396737

So lucky! I still haven't seen him and I was looking in April :sad1: Maybe you'll bring me luck next week!

We shopped in the shops some. I really miss the purchase with purchase deal! We always bought the backpack or blanket.

Yeah, what's the deal with that? I asked one of the CMs in the shops and he said there is no PWP right now. Is it gone for good? Bummer. We also like the blankets and backpacks.

Andi and I decided to point like a CM at the Banshee, being very polite and all:rotfl:The CM loved it and called us honorary CMs!
img_apr252019at84521am-jpg.396740

img_apr252019at84546am-jpg.396741

Cute ::yes::

I have to say Harry Potter Forbidden Journey is still my all time favorite ride,

Did I know this?? My mom and I LOVE :love: FJ. My kids…not so much :sad2:

Can't wait to officially meet next week!

I took a look at the new Pandora charms in the jewelry store, there were some cute Dumbo ones and Mickey’s Birthday celebration ones. I couldn’t decide on one at this time. Maybe I will get one in May!
Andi by the casting door, her dream!
I'm hoping to get a new charm in May, as well!! At one point there were Park exclusive ones for birthdays, etc., so I'm hoping that is still a thing! Otherwise I'll pick something else to coincide with EPICness :)

PS Where is this darn door!? I'm always looking for it, so it's about time I just ask someone!

We made it to Adventure Land walking through the sewage in Liberty Square, do you get the irony! The brown part of the walkway, in the center, is reminiscent of poop in the Colonial times, how appropriate after what we witnessed :rotfl2:we learned this on one of our tours!
I guess we should all be thankful the kid was using a potty! Rob and I saw a kid peeing in the plantlife at Animal Kingdom one time. Idiot parents.

Aunt Polly’s QS was open on Tom Sawyer Island. With all our trips, I didn’t even know about this place!
I had chips and a drink for a snack at Aunt Polly's way back in 2000 on my first trip ever!!! Then it was closed for YEARS! I had heard it recently opened again. I'm thinking I need to go explore the island again just to check things out :)

Love your pictures again!

Isn`t it fabulous to sit beside folks on rides who are doing them for the first time......I love when that happens.....

The Yak and Yeti we loved when we went (even though it was in 2008 :blush:) your food does look so good.....and yes, we too love some relaxation in our room before bed......good to wind down a bit.....::yes::

We got in line for PoTC, this was the longest we have waited for Pirates, it was 20 minutes, not to bad, but more than we usually wait. It was feeling very crowded already in MK and it wasn’t even 10:30 yet!
Those spring break crowds are just crazy!

The verdict on the cone, I really liked it, I thought the raspberry and pineapple went well together, Andi did not
I'd like to try it!

We decided to take a ride on the Liberty Belle. This was very nice, it had been quite some time since we did this. I got some pictures along the way. Aunt Polly’s QS was open on Tom Sawyer Island. With all our trips, I didn’t even know about this place! We had a nice ride on the steamship. It doesn’t take the place of the train but it is fun. I miss the train especially on crowded days!
I love the train and miss it but the Liberty Belle is good too!

Super fun!!!!!!

It was now time for FoP, of course, we had an awesome ride! We sat next to first timers and it is always fun to see reactions! Can you believe they loved it? Well they did :hyper: I am so happy Andi and I have been fortunate enough to have experienced this ride many times now! It is breathtaking each time! I have to say Harry Potter Forbidden Journey is still my all time favorite ride, however this is a close second!
I love FoP so much!!!!

Andi and I shared the Fried Wontons for dessert, so delicious, never get old, I could eat these everyday:bounce:
Delicious!

This was a busy crowd day, no doubt! We still enjoyed ourselves and loved the weather and AK today!
You had a very productive and fun day, even with the crowds!

I loved the pics of Andi from your previous trip where she is on the rides alone. I mean, how often does that happen? I think it's awesome she enjoys going out on her own too.

The DIS meet up looks fun!

Um, spitting kid and another using the bathroom in a portable toilet?!?! First, I would have wiped that spit back on the dad. Or said something. That's crazy! The toilet? I'm speechless.

I love seeing all the different shirts you both have! You must have millions! lol But seriously, I've seen you wear some really cute ones.

Yay! I have been trying to get my preliminary schedule to PM to you and I have found out I still have a lot of planning to do, haha! I’m so excited you will be at the party, so fun. I bought a Jack Skellington dress to wear! Andi wants to do the DestiNations Tour in Epcot and possibly the Rhino tour so I need to look into those!
No worries! We have plenty of time... and now that I've booked MNSSHP, I may do some rearranging of my own schedule :laughing:

I think the morning at MK in March was by far the busiest I have experienced and I didn’t care for the massive crowds and strange behavior of people going to the bathroom in the walkway:crazy2:
You sure had your share of strange behavior this trip... monorail spitter, walkway bathroom... I hope those were the last of it!

Yum! These look SO good!

We had a Mickey Premium Bar for our second dessert
I am a tried and true member of the second dessert at Disney club! :thumbsup2

We shopped in the shops some. I really miss the purchase with purchase deal! We always bought the backpack or blanket.
I know! We still use the backpack we got as part of the purchase with purchase deal like 4 years ago.

We stopped for a picture and we had the nicest CM, she loved her job and really knew how to interact with people.
That’s why I love Disney! I was at Walmart the other day (no, I don’t exactly have high expectations for employees there compared to Disney) but the employee was straight up complaining to me about his job and how he didn’t want to be there.

We sat next to first timers and it is always fun to see reactions!
I love sitting by first timers, especially on Soarin! They always have the best reactions!

Dinner was a success again at Y&Y, always a staple in our trips.
I haven’t been here since my first trip years ago! Everything sounds delicious but if we are eating and we are in AK, we are eating at Satu’li.

Just this morning I was looking at the menu for Sebastians and here you are with a review. We'll most definitely be trying this when we stay at CBR in August. Several appetizers are calling my name.

I still cannot believe that little girl was going to the bathroom in the middle of magic kingdom. Beyond ridiculous!!!!!!

Looks like you all had a nice evening in AK. Yak n Yeti disappointed us a bit on our last trip (and it was really an ordering fail on my part). We'll need to stick to some of your choices next time

I had no idea there was a dance party with those characters! They seem pretty rare.
I think it is newer for the Lion King celebration, it’s fun to see the rare characters dancing around with the kids!

Me too. I have both a blanket and back pack. I had looked for it last August but didn't see any. Too bad
I hope they bring it back, we can always use more blankets and backpacks:rotfl2:

Andi always points like a CM even at home:thumbsup2

Have you seen the rooms though? GORGEOUS!

Okay the child doing their business in the middle of MK is SO weird!! Like what are people even thinking?? Like at least take the kid to a family bathroom!

Seems like you still got a decent amount done in MK even with the crowds! I really need to try ubers/lyfts to CR more. I'm always afraid that the security guards won't let them in to pick me up! lol

I really want to get back to Y&Y! Its seriously so nice being able to just walk in with the Landry's card!!
I think I did see a room on Facebook, very beautiful!
Yuck to the porta-loo in FL, beyond gross!
Lyft worked so nice and really easy. I just got another 50% deal from Lyft through 5/7, just in time for my trip!
Y&Y is always a good choice and having the Landry card makes it even better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter