Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Hi Caroline! I'm so far behind on so many trip reports that I've decided to cut my losses and start back at the end :rotfl2: If I ever have time, I'll go back and read the middles!
Hi Kelly! Hey you have been busy, thanks for stopping in at any spot to say Hi! I’m glad you had a wonderful trip and cruise!

So lucky! I still haven't seen him and I was looking in April :sad1: Maybe you'll bring me luck next week!
Yes! We saw Kevin several times

Yeah, what's the deal with that? I asked one of the CMs in the shops and he said there is no PWP right now. Is it gone for good? Bummer. We also like the blankets and backpacks.
I hope it’s not gone forever but I haven’t seen it for a year now

Did I know this?? My mom and I LOVE :love: FJ. My kids…not so much :sad2:

Can't wait to officially meet next week!
Yay to FJ, such an awesome ride, I think I remember you said your daughter hates spiders so the ride is not one she likes! Andi rode it about 9 times in a row one year when it was very low crowds and she was white as a ghost after all the rides and almost lost her cookies, haha! She recovered and still loves it but only rides 1-2x in a row now!
I’m so excited to meet you and all the ladies, Wednesday will be here before we know it!

Love your pictures again!

Isn`t it fabulous to sit beside folks on rides who are doing them for the first time......I love when that happens.....

The Yak and Yeti we loved when we went (even though it was in 2008 :blush:) your food does look so good.....and yes, we too love some relaxation in our room before bed......good to wind down a bit.....::yes::
Thank you Carole!!
I love seeing the expressions on first time riders, most love the rides, some like you have seen not so much, haha!
We really do enjoy Y&Y, it is one of our favorites
We love watching a little TV before bed, usually it’s one of your favorites “Friends”

I loved the pics of Andi from your previous trip where she is on the rides alone. I mean, how often does that happen? I think it's awesome she enjoys going out on her own too.

The DIS meet up looks fun!

Um, spitting kid and another using the bathroom in a portable toilet?!?! First, I would have wiped that spit back on the dad. Or said something. That's crazy! The toilet? I'm speechless.

I love seeing all the different shirts you both have! You must have millions! lol But seriously, I've seen you wear some really cute ones.
Ahh Thank you, I really did get a kick out of Andi alone all the rides, very funny!
I’m really excited for the meet, Andi is a little worried about me, haha!
The spitting was awful, I wish I would have thought of that! I was just appalled and didn’t think quick enough, I did sternly tell him not to do that, yuck! The porta potty incident bizarre, I thought maybe we were on candid camera!
We do have quite a collection of Disney shirts now, Thanks for noticing!

I'm hoping to get a new charm in May, as well!! At one point there were Park exclusive ones for birthdays, etc., so I'm hoping that is still a thing! Otherwise I'll pick something else to coincide with EPICness :)

PS Where is this darn door!? I'm always looking for it, so it's about time I just ask someone!
The door is on the same side as The Emporium on Main Street, tucked in a little, Ill show you!
I want to get a charm to commemorate our Epic Trip!

I guess we should all be thankful the kid was using a potty! Rob and I saw a kid peeing in the plantlife at Animal Kingdom one time. Idiot parents.
That is true, just so strange, why bother when a bathroom was literally 100 feet behind them!
I had chips and a drink for a snack at Aunt Polly's way back in 2000 on my first trip ever!!! Then it was closed for YEARS! I had heard it recently opened again. I'm thinking I need to go explore the island again just to check things out :)
It was new to me
I will be in Chicago on Wednesday connecting to my Orlando flight! I will be thinking about you, I Leave Chicago around 10am, I think you will be leaving later is that right?

Those spring break crowds are just crazy!

I'd like to try it!

I love the train and miss it but the Liberty Belle is good too!

Super fun!!!!!!

I love FoP so much!!!!

Delicious!

You had a very productive and fun day, even with the crowds!
The crowds at Spring Break can be challenging!
The cone was good and worth trying, however, I will stick with The Pineapple Upside Down Cake
The train is my favorite but I do enjoy Liberty Belle
I’m with you, FoP is such a great ride
Love the wonton dessert at Y&Y

No worries! We have plenty of time... and now that I've booked MNSSHP, I may do some rearranging of my own schedule :laughing:
I’m so excited you are doing the MNSSHP, I’m assuming it is on 8/20? I hope so! I will message you my “tentative” schedule so we can compare!

You sure had your share of strange behavior this trip... monorail spitter, walkway bathroom... I hope those were the last of it!
That sums it up, strange and inappropriate behavior

Yum! These look SO good!
These are so good, I could eat these 2-3x a week and not get tired of them!

I am a tried and true member of the second dessert at Disney club! :thumbsup2
I agree:Pinkbounc

I know! We still use the backpack we got as part of the purchase with purchase deal like 4 years ago.
I hope it comes back, it is better than the stiff and scratchy discount T-shirts
That’s why I love Disney! I was at Walmart the other day (no, I don’t exactly have high expectations for employees there compared to Disney) but the employee was straight up complaining to me about his job and how he didn’t want to be there.
Even with the weird guest behavior we encountered I would say 95% of my CM interactions are always so awesome!

I love sitting by first timers, especially on Soarin! They always have the best reactions!
Me too! Rarely do I see someone with a negative reaction!

I haven’t been here since my first trip years ago! Everything sounds delicious but if we are eating and we are in AK, we are eating at Satu’li.
It is hard for us now with the addition of Satuli, we try to fit both in on our trips!!

Just this morning I was looking at the menu for Sebastians and here you are with a review. We'll most definitely be trying this when we stay at CBR in August. Several appetizers are calling my name.

I still cannot believe that little girl was going to the bathroom in the middle of magic kingdom. Beyond ridiculous!!!!!!

Looks like you all had a nice evening in AK. Yak n Yeti disappointed us a bit on our last trip (and it was really an ordering fail on my part). We'll need to stick to some of your choices next time
I’m so glad you are trying Sebastian’s, I am fitting it in our schedule in August as well, I loved it!
The little girl sitting there is seared in my brain :crazy2:
I’m sorry Y&Y was disappointing for you, it sure has become a staple on our AK days!
I loved your FOMO post on Facebook, I am working this weekend and Monday and Tuesday so my hair was done awhile back and it will just have to do. I really need to slap some paint on my toenails to try and make them look less like nurse’s feet:rotfl:See you soon!!

3/29/19. More Epcot fun and F&G treats!

Today was our last full day! We decided to head back to Epcot for more F&G fun. We elected to take a Lyft and made it to RD. I picked the wrong line to enter the park, oh my goodness, it was slow. So many people with blue Mickey’s. We finally get up to tap Mickey and mine turns blue, so much for complaining about everyone else. I had on a deactivated magic band, oops! I don’t know how I did that, I only have like 20:rotfl:Good thing I had my annual pass and was able to get in “old school” way!

Andi was rolling her eyes at me, I guess I embarrassed her! The attitude sometimes! I would say 90% of our time together on trips is fun and we get along great, the other 10% I do want to strangle her:rotfl2:

After my MB debacle, we went to ride Soarin in standby. We didn’t have any FP at Epcot so my MB not being activated was not a big deal. We got on the ride in about 15 minutes and we lucked out with B row 1 again:banana:

We decided to do SE before the lines got really long. This was still a walk on. Andi wanted to look around Mouse Gear for a few gifts for her friends. I saw the new Epcot party dress in there. Very cute except it was $123.00, a little much for me! I didn’t snap a picture.

Next stop was Starbucks. I tried the very berry hibiscus refresher and Andi had the pineapple black tea, this was really good. We were hungry for a snack. The Taste Track was open and we decided on the Violet Blueberry Vanilla Cronut. We really enjoyed this. It was fresh with a nice vanilla custard in the center and the blueberry frosting was delicious. It was also pretty to look at::yes::
IMG_Apr272019at94005PM.jpg
We sat on a bench and enjoyed the cronut and our drinks. This area was very quiet and enjoyable sitting in the sun. We took some pictures in this area before heading into WS and we went to the right for a change.
IMG_Apr272019at94609PM.jpg
IMG_Apr272019at94528PM.jpg
IMG_Apr272019at93854PM.jpg
IMG_Apr272019at93934PM.jpg
Andi noticed a character training by the UK, we got to meet Flynn Rider and Ariel (with legs). Flynn was so tall, very sweet except he didn’t smolder, haha! Ariel was very nice, she wanted us to pose a certain way so we did! These were the only two I remember being there. It was a nice unexpected experience.
IMG_Apr272019at94037PM.jpg
IMG_Apr272019at94227PM.jpg
IMG_Apr272019at94104PM.jpg
We worked our way to France so we could try the Tarte au Chèvre, this was the onion tart with goat cheese. Oh my, I loved this, it had such wonderful flavor, the goat cheese was just the right amount of earthiness to balance the sweet onion.

IMG_Apr272019at94139PM.jpg
Belle was meeting right by the booth and she had no line. We met her with our oniony breath:eek:, I didn’t get to close:rotfl: Unfortunately, the lighting was not the best for the pictures with her.
IMG_Apr272019at94321PM.jpg
I will stop here for now and hopefully finish up our Epcot time in the next post!

I had on a deactivated magic band, oops! I don’t know how I did that, I only have like 20:rotfl:Good thing I had my annual pass and was able to get in “old school” way!

Oops! Could you have gone to GS to get it activated? Good thing there were no fastpasses attached to it!

The Taste Track was open and we decided on the Violet Blueberry Vanilla Cronut. We really enjoyed this. It was fresh with a nice vanilla custard in the center and the blueberry frosting was delicious. It was also pretty to look at::yes::

That looks good :goodvibes I think I just read they were losing that booth?

Andi noticed a character training by the UK, we got to meet Flynn Rider and Ariel (with legs). Flynn was so tall, very sweet except he didn’t smolder, haha! Ariel was very nice, she wanted us to pose a certain way so we did! These were the only two I remember being there. It was a nice unexpected experience.
img_apr272019at94037pm-jpg.397404

img_apr272019at94227pm-jpg.397405

img_apr272019at94104pm-jpg.397406

Cute pics, but BOY! That Flynn must be 6.5 feet!

We worked our way to France so we could try the Tarte au Chèvre, this was the onion tart with goat cheese. Oh my, I loved this, it had such wonderful flavor, the goat cheese was just the right amount of earthiness to balance the sweet onion.

I :love: everything in that bakery!

The little girl sitting there is seared in my brain :crazy2:
I am sure! I think I forgot to tell you when were in AK on our last trip a little boy was peeing in the bushes as we were exiting the Lion King show. Had a hard time trying to explain what he was doing to Casey.

I loved your FOMO post on Facebook, I am working this weekend and Monday and Tuesday so my hair was done awhile back and it will just have to do. I really need to slap some paint on my toenails to try and make them look less like nurse’s feet:rotfl:See you soon!!
Yep I'm in the same boat. Haven't had my hair done since before our February trip and it is in desperate need. We're out of town this weekend so hoping to slap some polish on my toes sometime before I leave so at least my feet look presentable.

I had on a deactivated magic band, oops! I don’t know how I did that, I only have like 20:rotfl:Good thing I had my annual pass and was able to get in “old school” way!
Oh no! I don' know what I'd do. I don't think we actually have an AP.

I tried the very berry hibiscus refresher
I'm pretty much a starbucks novice but recently tried this and it was soo good. We have a Starbucks at work that I

img_apr272019at94139pm-jpg.397407
Oh this is so up my alley. Can't wait to try it in 6 days!!!!!!!

After my MB debacle, we went to ride Soarin in standby. We didn’t have any FP at Epcot so my MB not being activated was not a big deal. We got on the ride in about 15 minutes and we lucked out with B row 1 again:banana:
Perfect seats!

Next stop was Starbucks. I tried the very berry hibiscus refresher and Andi had the pineapple black tea, this was really good. We were hungry for a snack. The Taste Track was open and we decided on the Violet Blueberry Vanilla Cronut. We really enjoyed this. It was fresh with a nice vanilla custard in the center and the blueberry frosting was delicious. It was also pretty to look at::yes::
That looks yummy and huge! Did you manage to finish it all?

No kidding that he is tall! Andi looks so tiny beside him! I love those unexpected character meets.:goodvibes

Oh. I meant to try this in May but I was too full from my other snacks! It looks so good. :)

Belle was meeting right by the booth and she had no line. We met her with our oniony breath:eek:, I didn’t get to close:rotfl: Unfortunately, the lighting was not the best for the pictures with her.
Still a sweet picture!

I would say 90% of our time together on trips is fun and we get along great, the other 10% I do want to strangle her:rotfl2:
Hmmm...so pretty much like every parent child relationship :rotfl:

We sat on a bench and enjoyed the cronut and our drinks.
I never did try a cronut. They seem very good and the special version you had looks great.

Flynn was so tall, very sweet except he didn’t smolder, haha!
Wow he is tall! He almost looks like he should be doing something else, he seems a little Goofy..ahem *cough cough*

Uh oh, I got really far behind

Sebastian's looks yummy. I bet that becomes a more popular destination once the gondolas are running.

Good thing you had a backup card when your MB didn't work . We were definitely blue Mickey peopke several times on our trip. I think the girls weren't totally playing their finger, moving it too soon, etc.

3/29/19. More Epcot fun and F&G treats!

Today was our last full day! We decided to head back to Epcot for more F&G fun. We elected to take a Lyft and made it to RD. I picked the wrong line to enter the park, oh my goodness, it was slow. So many people with blue Mickey’s. We finally get up to tap Mickey and mine turns blue, so much for complaining about everyone else. I had on a deactivated magic band, oops! I don’t know how I did that, I only have like 20:rotfl:Good thing I had my annual pass and was able to get in “old school” way!

Andi was rolling her eyes at me, I guess I embarrassed her! The attitude sometimes! I would say 90% of our time together on trips is fun and we get along great, the other 10% I do want to strangle her:rotfl2:

We decided to do SE before the lines got really long. This was still a walk on. Andi wanted to look around Mouse Gear for a few gifts for her friends. I saw the new Epcot party dress in there. Very cute except it was $123.00, a little much for me! I didn’t snap a picture.

View attachment 397401
We sat on a bench and enjoyed the cronut and our drinks. This area was very quiet and enjoyable sitting in the sun. We took some pictures in this area before heading into WS and we went to the right for a change.
View attachment 397399
View attachment 397400
View attachment 397402
View attachment 397403
View attachment 397404
View attachment 397405
View attachment 397406

View attachment 397407
View attachment 397408
I will stop here for now and hopefully finish up our Epcot time in the next post!

My goodness that blueberry cronut looks and sounds gorgeous......now I`m craving a donut!!!

Lovely pictures again, wow that guy is tall!!!! I have no clue who he is though......lol......but I`m laughing at your oniony breath......breath.....I`ll bet you didn't have....but you always think the worst after eating something like that...…

Your trip is almost over again......but you have one just around the corner now too!!!!

I will be in Chicago on Wednesday connecting to my Orlando flight! I will be thinking about you, I Leave Chicago around 10am, I think you will be leaving later is that right?
I will be busy molding the young minds in Kindergarten at that time, but YES I will be flying out after school!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter