Beware of Poachers and Look at the Little Gorillas! 3 trips in 1. NEW TR started 8/31/19**

Interesting. Well, at least you got to see it.
Yes, I should have phrased it different, it will still be open but not for hotel check in. It is a cute area and there are 3 different eating areas in there!

I've never lucked in to that short of a wait for TSMM! I really like the ride too. But like you, it doesn't help my score much, even when I read about the hints and tricks.
I love this ride. So many memories with both my kids on this ride, my son Jack loved this! Of course, his first ride his score was way up there, kids and video games, haha!

I had wanted to try those pop tarts, but never did. I've read good things about them.
I recommend, very tasty!

I would do the same! It's bad enough wearing a Disney park shirt to a different Disney park, but I really cringe at the people wearing a Universal shirt to Disney!
Sounds like Andi and I, we roll our eyes when we see people wearing Harry Potter shirts, geesh!

Cool! Looks like something fun to see.
There is something about roaming characters that just make me giddy and like a little kid! Kevin was so cool to see

Nice that you had the card! My family did T-Rex years ago and the food was just OK. That, coupled with the noise, means we haven't bothered going back.
That card is so worth it, I always get to use the 25.00 Birthday credit in August at WDW! I don’t see us heading back anytime soon!

have always wanted to try a caramel apple but never get around to it. Some are so nice they are almost a shame to eat!
The first time Andi got one of these, I thought no way will it taste good, it just looks good! I was shocked how yumm it was, it’s hard to just eat one bite!

That cake looks wonderful! And really? No chocolate? There's always a place for chocolate! :p
This was a winner and pretty to look at! I do love chocolate and I love chocolate covered strawberries but this was dark ganache and just a little to much!

I enjoyed the Quattro Formaggi too. But I also liked the red sauce pizza more. I really don't think you can go wring with anything on the Via Napoli menu.
I agree, the pizza was very good just not one I would pick again!

Awesome day at Epcot! All the snacks looks yummy and lunch looks good too. Random thought but how is Via Napoli pronounced? I had one thought in my head but then I started watching vlogs and everyone says it differently. In my head it’s like nuh-poli. But I hear people say nap-o-li (like taking a nap)
It was a nice day at Epcot and did not feel overwhelming with the crowd level. Andi is a phonics expert, so she thinks, and she say Via “Nap”oli the kid drives me crazy correcting me all the time haha! Andi is fluent in Spanish and French so she know all, haha!
The dessert at the Honey Bistro was by far my favorite!

Oh the creepy guy!!!! isn't it weird how some folks set off your radar...…..

Glad the rain stopped for you, and you had such a good day......and the food was a real mix for you.....glad you enjoyed most of it....the desserts looked so good!!!

And you did blend into that wall...….lol...…

I`m laughing at Andi boycotting Frozen.....Kyle won`t go on JPRA again as he swears he has a magnet on him to attract the water.....we can be bone dry, and he always gets drenched.....lol.....

Looking forward to reading about your dinner experience!
I know!! The creepy guy had my radar up for sure!! He was creepy!
The day was cooler but still beautiful weather over all!
Andi laughed after she took the picture, I did match the wall, I could “pretend” I planned that!
She has a grudge against this ride!!:rotfl2:

Not sure I would have been brave enough to sit behind him.
Believe me, I had second thoughts! He reminded me of the “unabomber” very creepy, who comes to Disney all disheveled and carry a grocery plastic bag:confused3

I had no idea there were so many "walls" these days. I'm gonna be so behind the Mom curve when Casey is old enough to want to photograph them all.
Don’t you worry Kari, your daughter will educate you on all the walls for sure!:rotfl:

I would think cheese would be about the only good part of being a vegetarian! Sorry your pizza disappointed. I can't recall ever eating plain cheese pizza but if you're going to I guess Via Napoli is the place to do it. If they can't make it good no one can.
I agree! The pizza was very good, just a little one note for me, it was made just right with a nice crispy crust! I just prefer more than cheese and the red sauce. I told Andi, we should add arugula to the pizza, a tip from you, she said nah! What kind of vegetarian are you!:laughing:

Yum! Can't wait to try this in 2 weeks!!!!!
This dessert at Honey Bistro was so delicious, my favorite of what I tried!

OMG that was $9?! Overpriced indeed :sad2:
It was so small! Definitely not worth $9, it was tasty

Yay! I sometimes forget to do this... even though I've been a cardholder since 2007 :laughing: I really hope they don't do away with it either.

Anxious to hear about where you ended up that night!
This is my favorite meet for two of the fab 5 characters, always so interactive!

Let’s hope August won’t be to crazy, I read that the gay days moved to later August and this does bring bigger crowds to Disney, so we shall see!

Wednesday Evening Plans!
upload_2019-4-21_9-35-41.gif
After a nice little rest, we got ready for our dinner plans. I had made a last minute reservation for the “newer” Sebastian’s Bistro at Caribbean Beach Resort. The menu looked nice and had some choices for a picky vegetarian!

We took a Lyft over to CBR, wow, this place has changed since our stay in April of 2016.
The lobby area was so bright and airy and the food court looked very inviting.

We wandered around for a little while and worked are way out towards the Bistro. We saw the gondola construction and the massive Riviera construction, wow, that place is bigger than the one at CSR.
IMG_Apr212019at93057AM.jpg
I liked the steel drum lighting in the bar area. Sebastian’s Bistro is right next to the bar. We checked in a little early.
IMG_Apr212019at93033AM.jpg
IMG_Apr212019at93125AM.jpg
The restaurant is brand new, very beach themed, the light and airy vibe continues here.
Awkward waiting area
IMG_Apr212019at93218AM.jpg
The one flaw is there is not a waiting area, very odd. There is a tiny hostess stand and a hallway leading to the bathroom. It is awkward if a large amount of people would be waiting for their table. I think if they started texting you an alert for table ready, this would help. People could then sit out at the bar area.

We awkwardly hung in the narrow little hall until our table was ready! Thankfully, it was a short wait. We were seated at a 2 top next to a window. It is a nice relaxing atmosphere!
Andi was bringing up the irony of seafood here, since Sebastian is a crab:rotfl:She was worried he wouldn’t approve:laughing:
IMG_Apr212019at93154AM.jpg

IMG_Apr212019at93244AM.jpg

Our waitress was very good and informative about the menu. I was not overly hungry since we did indulge at Epcot. I decided on the crab cake from the appetizer menu and Andi went with the Caribbean Vegetable Curry. Oh my goodness this food was delicious. The crab cake was the best one I have ever had! It was made from scratch with nice chunks of crab, the little salad and aioli were just perfect. I ate all of this and it was perfect!
IMG_Apr212019at93310AM.jpg
The Curry was phenomenal, all fresh veggies with cauliflower being the substitute for the goat in the non vegetarian choice. This had a delicious cilantro rice, lime crema, and crispy yuca along with a seriously delicious curry flavor. I ate some of this with Andi and we both loved it!
IMG_Apr212019at93336AM.jpg
I would definitely eat here again and I highly recommend to all of you. The ride is not bad with Lyft and it is worth a trip over here! If you are staying here, make a reservation now!!

We are going back in August!

We did share a dessert from the menu, this was a safe one with Andi’s allergy. It was the Banoffee Tart. It had Banana custard, chocolate ganache, and caramel sauce. We really enjoyed this! It wasn’t out of this world but very tasty. Andi really likes banana dessert and this didn’t disappoint!
IMG_Apr212019at93403AM.jpg
This was a fun evening checking out the newly refurbished CBR and eating a delicious meal at a new place! I sure hope this stays true to what it is at this time because it is a winner!

Stay tuned for Day 4, “wow it is crowded for 10am”

Happy Easter Everyone! My #1 son is home, Andi had to work so didn’t make it home:sad:

The Easter Bunny still had 25y.o. Jack search for his basket full of goodies :flower:

Our first FP was Lwtl, we headed to the land and had a wonderful ride as always. This was at the end of our window so it was time for SE next.
Always a perfect start to a day at Epcot!

He was a little creepy and made me think, for a brief minute, what was in that plastic bag :confused::bitelip:, scary!
It's sad that we have to think like that but you just never know these days!

After the ride, we did a few pictures at the blueberry wall. I actually blended in with the wall today:bitelip:
Love that shade of blue on you!

We had a lunch reservation at Via Napoli and we started to make our way there. We did stop in Norway for a new to us PhotoPass with the troll. “Disappear Disappear” #maelstrom memories!
Mmmmm, Via Napoli!

We headed back towards FW to try the cheesecake at Honey Bistro. This was local Honey mascarpone cheesecake. Andi doesn’t like cheesecake very much so she tried the Honey-Peach cobbler freeze. The cheesecake was so delicious with all the components. I highly recommend.
That cheesecake looks awesome! The recipe for it is in the spring Mickey Monitor and I am going to try it for sure.

Soarin FP was up next, the cm asked for a party of 2 for B1, yes score!! We had a fun trip Soarin around the world and no evacuation. I always get a kick out of people in here, many have no clue how to buckle up or where to put there belongings:eek: People it is not rocket science!
Awesome seats! Yes, some people are definitely special friends!

So, after my hard work of getting a tier 1 FP, we didn’t use it:sad: I really wasn’t to shook but I would have done it, mostly because of my accomplishment of getting it:laughing:
You are the nice Mom....I would have gone on it and made her wait, lol!

After a nice little rest, we got ready for our dinner plans. I had made a last minute reservation for the “newer” Sebastian’s Bistro at Caribbean Beach Resort. The menu looked nice and had some choices for a picky vegetarian!
Absolutely beautiful restaurant!

Our waitress was very good and informative about the menu. I was not overly hungry since we did indulge at Epcot. I decided on the crab cake from the appetizer menu and Andi went with the Caribbean Vegetable Curry. Oh my goodness this food was delicious. The crab cake was the best one I have ever had! It was made from scratch with nice chunks of crab, the little salad and aioli were just perfect. I ate all of this and it was perfect!
Those meals look fantastic!! Exactly what I would have ordered too. :)

We did share a dessert from the menu, this was a safe one with Andi’s allergy. It was the Banoffee Tart. It had Banana custard, chocolate ganache, and caramel sauce. We really enjoyed this! It wasn’t out of this world but very tasty. Andi really likes banana dessert and this didn’t disappoint!
That looks delicious, I really love banana desserts too.

Happy Easter Everyone! My #1 son is home, Andi had to work so didn’t make it home:sad:
Happy Easter to you as well! Poor Andi! Has she finished school yet? My Jack is home now so I am happy to have all my chicks in the nest.:goodvibes

Happy Easter Caroline! I can't wait to see you!:dogdance:

Sebastian's is the ONE restaurant I really want to try, but they cut out serving lunch...WHY??? I just can't find any time to fit it in over my next few trips...

Always a perfect start to a day at Epcot!
I agree, Lwtl is always a favorite and it is funny how it never gets old!

It's sad that we have to think like that but you just never know these days!
It was just odd and there was a little bit of a creepy factor!

Love that shade of blue on you!
Thank you, I could say I was dis bounding like the blueberry wall and didn’t even know it!

Mmmmm, Via Napoli!
One of our favorites!

That cheesecake looks awesome! The recipe for it is in the spring Mickey Monitor and I am going to try it for sure.
This was so good with all the components, I loved it

Awesome seats! Yes, some people are definitely special friends!
I love getting in B row 1!

You are the nice Mom....I would have gone on it and made her wait, lol!
I was a little perturbed!

Absolutely beautiful restaurant!
This was such a nice surprise for us!

Those meals look fantastic!! Exactly what I would have ordered too.
It was very good!

That looks delicious, I really love banana desserts too.
It is one of Andi’s favorites and I like it too

Happy Easter to you as well! Poor Andi! Has she finished school yet? My Jack is home now so I am happy to have all my chicks in the nest.
How nice for you! Andi still has about 1 month of class left and my Jack has about 3 weeks left and he will finally be done with college, haha! He will be a working stiff soon! Very proud of him!

Happy Easter Caroline! I can't wait to see you!:dogdance:

Sebastian's is the ONE restaurant I really want to try, but they cut out serving lunch...WHY??? I just can't find any time to fit it in over my next few trips...
Same here, it is coming soon, yay!!

I don’t know why they stopped lunch, maybe not enough business?

We took a Lyft over to CBR, wow, this place has changed since our stay in April of 2016.
The lobby area was so bright and airy and the food court looked very inviting.
I haven't seen CBR since I stayed there in 2010. It would be really interesting to see again. I never ate at the old TS restaurant, but heard poor reviews back then. I think the new place is getting better reviews. Glad to hear you enjoyed your meal there.

The Easter Bunny still had 25y.o. Jack search for his basket full of goodies
Hehe. DW and I had a debate about this for our oldest who is 19 now. I kind of thought it may be time to give it up, but DW insisted the Easter bunny should still have a basket for her. :p

img_apr142019at112420am-jpg.394454
I sure hope I get to meet Launchpad next week!!! :) (eep!! It's so exciting that our trip is NEXT WEEK already!!!!)

“Disappear Disappear” #maelstrom memories!
Aww, I miss Maelstrom!

The Easter Bunny still had 25y.o. Jack search for his basket full of goodies :flower:
My Mom finally retired my basket this year. I suppose I should be grateful it had a 36 year run!! LOL (PS I did still get the candy!!)

Andi was bringing up the irony of seafood here, since Sebastian is a crab:rotfl:She was worried he wouldn’t approve:laughing:

Haha! That’s a good point and a little concerning... the meal looks yummy! I never really think to try restaurants at hotels that aren’t on the monorail but I need to start!

I liked the steel drum lighting in the bar area.
Ooooh, me too! That's really cool. :thumbsup2

Andi was bringing up the irony of seafood here, since Sebastian is a crab:rotfl:
Good point, Andi! :confused3 :laughing:

:rotfl: So glad to hear this as there's an ongoing debate in my family about hiding Easter baskets. We grew up searching for ours, but my brother-in-law and stepdad think we're crazy and never heard of such a thing :laughing:

Via Napoli looked yum! I still need to try that pizza, we always go for margerita! I think next time I'll ask if we can do a half and half!

I need to get to Sebastians! I definitely need to try that crab cake, sounds delicious! I am REALLY hoping to rent points to stay at Riviera next spring (probably won't happen but a girl can dream! lol) and we will definitely have to eat dinner here once if we do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter