Best Way to Keep Cool?

isis151miu

Disney Fanatic
I'm going in a few weeks and I know its going to be hot- what's the nest way you guys have found to keep cool? I've had mini mister fans but they always broke. I saw a portable mister at Walgreens for $8, or I was thinking about getting cool downz from qvc. Any advice would be helpful!

I went to the doctor yesterday for the motion sickness pills, and he said to make sure to drink plenty of water and if they boys get really hot to pour water over their heads. ;) Spoken like a man. I will let you know when we get back the things that worked for us. :rotfl:

There was recently a thread on the same topic with a lot of discussion about the Cool Downz from QVC. I personally have them and love them. The person on the other thread that tried them also gave them high marks. If you are thinking of ordering them from QVC, do it soon because they run out of them every year. They also have the best price for the quality you receive. Theirs are much better than the ones Walmart sells.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter