Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subscribibg!!

You are plain evil, but hilarious!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I felt so bad when you said your girls were bawling their eyes out.....

HEHEHEHE yes I know i'm evil however we are going to Disney:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BTW...since you originally were going to "take" your son's friend on the fake trip, have you ever considered maybe taking him with you on the real trip??

He probably wouldn't believe you, after the fake trip, but boy would he be excited!!

Can't wait for more!!

:cool1:

We actually tried to take him this year but his mom & dad said no because of the time he would miss at school:headache: :headache:

:welcome: I hope you continue to enjoy!!

I'm jumpin' on board! I seriously hate hate HATE April Fool's, but your story was funny probably because it wasn't happening to me!:lmao: That was a good one though!! Very well executed and planned out to the nth degree! I'm impressed!

I'm jumpin' on board! I seriously hate hate HATE April Fool's, but your story was funny probably because it wasn't happening to me!:lmao: That was a good one though!! Very well executed and planned out to the nth degree! I'm impressed!

Thank you he says blushing at the compliment &

:welcome:

Oh my goodness. DisneyDad99, you are too funny and a little evil too;) I would absolutely die if someone pulled that prank on me! I laughed out loud when I read they actually cleaned out the van :lmao: Heck, I would clean toilets if it meant going to Disney so I see where they got the ambition! Can't wait to read more! :)

HEHEHEHE

We actually tried to take him this year but his mom & dad said no because of the time he would miss at school:headache: :headache:

:welcome: I hope you continue to enjoy!!

That totally sucks...

what grade are your son and him in??

I feel as long as your child does well in school and you know he can catch up, then I don;t see anything wrong with pulling them out...:thumbsup2

BTW...I pimped our your trip report on some of my favorite threads and see some of my fav gals here!!!

Hi GCs and Hi Offiialettes!!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

That totally sucks...

I feel as long as your child does well in school and you know he can catch up, then I don;t see anything wrong with pulling them out...:thumbsup2

BTW...I pimped our your trip report on some of my favorite threads and see some of my fav gals here!!!

Hi GCs and Hi Offiialettes!!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

She's telling the truth. That's how I found it. I only read trip reports by referral! :lmao: :lmao:

As you can see we will be at Epcot a lot it is our favorite park & during Food & Wine, as we found out last year, you can use your snack credits to sample all the food booths that are set up so we will save most of them to use then & we have 5 per day :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have heard a rumor from either the DIS boards or the Ears to Ears yahoo group (can't remember which) that Food&Wine booths will not be accepting the DDP snack credits this year, so you may want to double check this with Disney Dining. I just would not want you to save tem all up and then not be able to use them. :confused:

From Disneydad99
why yes & a good one if I do say so myself....hey don't tell Nebo

Evidently some of us aren't familiar with trademark infringements and copyright laws. My lawyer will be in touch with you.
Great start doubleD, liked the practical joke on the kids.

The DCFS will be in touch with you also.

Hey Disneydad!!

loving your Pre-TR!!
Keep it up!!

Thanks for reading & :welcome:

Oh my goodness. DisneyDad99, you are too funny and a little evil too;) I would absolutely die if someone pulled that prank on me! I laughed out loud when I read they actually cleaned out the van Heck, I would clean toilets if it meant going to Disney so I see where they got the ambition! Can't wait to read more!

:welcome:
Yes it was Evil but I'm Going to Disney :woohoo: :woohoo: & The Van is dirty again...hmmmmmmmm I have an :idea:

count me in on making fools outta our kids!
:welcome: its just too easy sometimes :lmao:

That totally sucks...

they are in 6th but ours are home schooled

Amen...amen & amen

Hi GCs and Hi Offiialettes!!!!!

Thanks Bigtime to Trentmom :woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2:

She's telling the truth. That's how I found it. I only read trip reports by referral

Thanks Bigtime to Trentmom :woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: & to wdwheather

I have heard a rumor from either the DIS boards or the Ears to Ears yahoo group (can't remember which) that Food&Wine booths will not be accepting the DDP snack credits this year, so you may want to double check this with Disney Dining. I just would not want you to save tem all up and then not be able to use them.
:welcome: &
NO NO please tell me its not true:headache: :headache:

From Disneydad99
why yes & a good one if I do say so myself....hey don't tell Nebo

Evidently some of us aren't familiar with trademark infringements and copyright laws. My lawyer will be in touch with you.

Holy Cow Nebo read my report & I get to meet him in court!: :woohoo:

Great start doubleD, liked the practical joke on the kids :woohoo: .

Holy Cow Nebo read my report & he liked it! :woohoo:

The DCFS will be in touch with you also.

Holy Cow Nebo read my report & he likes my kids so much he is reporting me!!! :woohoo:

Thanks so much to everyone...I was going to update tonight but we lost power for several hours & it just came back on so see ya tomorrow:cool1:

You are very welcome!!

I like to share my good finds on here with all of my best DISbuds...:goodvibes

BTW....love your reason for editing your post....:rotfl2:

cruel, cruel joke.... just you wait.. it will come back to haunt you! one day you will be an even older fart then you are now (like maybe as old as me and hubby nebo), and you will BEG your adult kids to go to disney with you, and they'll say "sorry dad, we're going to Vegas this year, and what's with your obsession with disney anyway?" :confused:
see you at POR. we'll be the ones WITHOUT the kids, who think vegas is better! gggrrrrr.:mad:

cruel, cruel joke.... just you wait.. it will come back to haunt you! one day you will be an even older fart then you are now (like maybe as old as me and hubby nebo), and you will BEG your adult kids to go to disney with you, and they'll say "sorry dad, we're going to Vegas this year, and what's with your obsession with disney anyway?" :confused:
see you at POR. we'll be the ones WITHOUT the kids, who think vegas is better! gggrrrrr.:mad:

Smidgy I know what you mean... We have a son (20) & have begged him to go for the last couple of trips!:headache: but he had other plans like raising a child or something like that.....
anyway we are taking them next year whether they want to go or not (at least I am taking my granddaughter) :cool1: :cool1:
OH & smidgy we will be the ones with the 3 kids (you can tell us by the fact that they will be handcuffed to each other)

Dang, I always wanted to go to River Roost! I worked at POR for 8 months, I heard it's a fun place

Dang, I always wanted to go to River Roost! I worked at POR for 8 months, I heard it's a fun place

I see you will be arriving a couple days after us...come by the River Roost & have one on me I am sure I will be there when you come by :cool1: hey and maybe Nebo will be too!!

I see you will be arriving a couple days after us...come by the River Roost & have one on me I am sure I will be there when you come by :cool1: hey and maybe Nebo will be too!!

Is the RIver Roost the the small bar that Bob Jackson, the piano man plays at?

He is hilarious and dh and I had a blast there on our honeymoon

:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter