Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say I can't believe you put your little DDs through such heartache. And your DS too. But at least they got a Disney trip out of the deal. Which gives me an idea to play the guilt card on DH in the future. :idea: :rotfl2:

Believe it or not DD's are still letting big brother know that they got him & that because of it we are going to disney & in my defense DS is hard to get & he gives about as much as you will see upcoming
Your DH should watch out!!!:rotfl2:

Okay, count me in on this one! :thumbsup2 I absolutely LOVE pranks played on kids by their parents. I have an almost 13 year old son and try to get him at every opportunity I have.

We need more - don't leave us hanging!! popcorn::

Thanks for reading & I am going to do another update tonight!!!

I tried to go to your Pre-trip report but it tells me there is an error...let me know if I am just an idiot and don't know how to use a computer:surfweb:

We actually were at Disney this past April Fools Day--and I couldn't think of a thing to do to them!
I thought about "Ok--you can sleep late tomorrow morning, but I knew they had seen "the plan" and that I NEVER sleep late at Disney (especially the first day!)

We actually were at Disney this past April Fools Day--and I couldn't think of a thing to do to them!
I thought about "Ok--you can sleep late tomorrow morning, but I knew they had seen "the plan" and that I NEVER sleep late at Disney (especially the first day!)

I new I was right... planning can be bad!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
just kidding I plan then plan some more then We go & do the exact opposite of what I plan:rotfl:

Chapter 4: Meet the cast , because apparently it is a faux paus to not do so :lmao:

DD(9) Anna Banana this is the best little girl in the world she is our ultimate helper... just tonight she made a fruit salad for the rest of the kids!!! She is also our fashion guru. she is always dressed to the t's even to go to bed....she is also the easiest to fool as she believes everything Dad says..not a bad trait I must say:goodvibes

DD(10) Leesee Weesee this is daddy's girl she loves her daddy...I get notes & cards & drawings just about everyday!! yeah for me!! She is also a fashionista but she is always Disney fashion oriented....as a matter of fact she just got a shorter haircut because she says "I look like Snow White that way" & she does.... it is uncanny!:cutie:

DS(11) Drew my Boo this is a daddy look alike (except for the blond hair) & according his DGrandfather he acts just like me!!! :woohoo: He never meets a stranger & can strike up a conversation with anyone...in fact he does strike up one with everybody he meets...if you are in line @ Disney & the good looking kid (yes I said it, he looks like me)next to you says hey... be careful if its my kid you may be in for a long conversation... but you will be entertained:scared1:

DW(?) DisneyMom1965...by the way someone had already used DisneyMom99 :mad: ... She is the love of my life & the most beautiful creature on the face of the earth!! (OK she was looking over my shoulder as I typed, but its true!!!) She did not want to go to Disney the 3rd time she went but she did, & she did not want to go the 4th time she went but she did, & she did not want to go the 5th time she went but she did, & she told me when we got back that time that she was never going pregnant again & she hasn't :cheer2: but that does not keep her from being a secret Disney fanatic so shhhhh don't tell her I know :thumbsup2

That leaves ME

DisneyDad99 I am a super Disney freak as I've said before I eat, drink & sleep Disney... This weekend I was @ scout camp with Drew & I got a conversation going, with the ladies that were helping out, about... what else but my upcoming Disney trip!!! they were impressed that I knew so much about Disney in fact I think some are secret DISers!!! I love to talk also & if you are in line @ Disney & this incredibly handsome old fart says Hey you may want to run (or at least be prepared to laugh)....this is my 1st attempt at writing anything & in some ways I am scared to death :scared1: but DisneyMom1965 & others Like Nebo & Ktink & TEminnie have been so encouraging (I know I am leaving a bunch out but as I have said before I am a Moron)

Now to the ? of DS's Coma....yes he did come out of it but it took about 2 days before he could speak & at least another week before he would admit that he had been gotten...Now DS's Friend... he is still in shock & his parents ask that you all say a Disney prayer for him tonight & he needs visitors at the home for Left Behind Disney Kids :) :)

Next Chapter 5: The Planning will it stay the same or will DisneyDad99 become a miniature Ktink!!!

Thanks for reading & I am going to do another update tonight!!!

I tried to go to your Pre-trip report but it tells me there is an error...let me know if I am just an idiot and don't know how to use a computer:surfweb:

Hmmm.....that's odd. It wasn't working for me, either. However, it was working fine last week. :confused3 I'm not sure what is going on - I can no longer get pictures to post anymore. No clue why. I was able to do it before. It's almost like some turned off some of my features. I will have to check around to see what's going on. ;) I have updated my signature (and it seems to be working), but here is the link just in case:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1485653

I'm glad to hear your daughters ended up taking everything in stride. It's nice to hear your son is coing out of his coma, too. So, when is this trip? We need to know these things!! :rolleyes1

Hmmm.....that's odd. It wasn't working for me, either. However, it was working fine last week. :confused3 I'm not sure what is going on - I can no longer get pictures to post anymore. No clue why. I was able to do it before. It's almost like some turned off some of my features. I will have to check around to see what's going on. ;) I have updated my signature (and it seems to be working), but here is the link just in case:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1485653

I'm glad to hear your daughters ended up taking everything in stride. It's nice to hear your son is coing out of his coma, too. So, when is this trip? We need to know these things!! :rolleyes1

Thanks again for reading & I will click on the link as soon as I am done typing
The Trip is 9/22-10/1/2007 & we will talk about that at the next post ;)

Your kids are close in age--like stepping stones! Do they get along well?
Ok--did you make your DW' s user name tell her age too?? (disneymom1965) ;)

Your kids are close in age--like stepping stones! Do they get along well?
Ok--did you make your DW' s user name tell her age too?? (disneymom1965) ;)

yes they normally do!! however at this particular moment I am about to shoot them for fussing over viewing spots in front of the TV

& I will never tell:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Next Chapter 5: The Planning will it stay the same or will DisneyDad99 become a miniature Ktink!!!

:rotfl: Great report, but be careful about turning the way of ktink. We both know that she is turning towards the dark side :darth: and has even questioned going to Disney this year. Hopefully that is only a temporary lapse in judgement.

:rotfl: Great report, but be careful about turning the way of ktink. We both know that she is turning towards the dark side :darth: and has even questioned going to Disney this year. Hopefully that is only a temporary lapse in judgement.

:welcome: thanks Spaceranger & go to Ktinks report & you will see I am trying to raise money so she can do both:lmao:

also to all the subscribers before Spaceranger please except my post mortem

:welcome: as I have just figured out where to find it:thumbsup2

I'm late to the party again! I always find trip reports way after they start. Love it by the way. I can't wait to read more!

The Planning

Well we now know that DisneyMom1965 will now allow a Disney trip :cool1: :cool1:
& we know the Kids deserve one after what they went through...what am I going to do & where are we going to stay & more Importantly When?

Well of course the 1st thing I do is to go :surfweb: & price out resorts & dates that will work for us ...we were spoiled last year with Free DDP ;) & we wanted it again this year but it was out of the budget...

So I called our AAA travel agent to get her on the lookout to find a great deal like she did last year & to my dismay she was no longer there...apparently she had a customer that called constantly to make changes & payments & all sorts of things...(I think the person that answered said this persons name was DisneyDad99 or something like that) so she quit.. well of course I scorned this evil person & said I am totally different & I would behave if they could get me a great deal...well apparently they have this thing called a computer & it keeps track of peoples member #'s & I was caught:sad2: so I had to call another travel agent quick before the rumor spread that I was going back to Disney!!!

Fortunately I found a great New travel agent named beth, whom I found through affordabledisney.com....she is awesome as she specializes in people like Me!!!:woohoo: !!! a Disney freak & now TFW in training member:thumbsup2... I will say that after finding her.. I realized that their are better sites.... like this one, to find out info but I got her out of the deal & thats just great

...I like the word Great as you can tell so I am going to get a theser...a thasoru...a theseras...one of those books that helps you come up with Great words.....:cool2:

Ok back to the planning...when I first spoke with Beth she said when would you like to go I said when it is the cheapest ...maybe in Sept. she said she would ck prices & call me back :confused3 I thought she has found me out..oh no I will never hear from her again...so I did the natural thing I called AAA back & lied about who I was & got the new travel agent to look up prices well the new AAA lady was not very cooperative as she said Mr. Nebo :) we have no trips available on your dates for the price you want to pay..as she is speaking call waiting starts beeping & its Beth calling back I click over & Beth, my hero, has found out that free dining is being offered again.. I tell Beth to hold on & I click back to AAA & say just kidding this is DisneyDad99 & I am going to Disney HAHAHA... I click back to Beth & ask her on a date ...which DisneyMom1965 does not like but understands my infatuation :goodvibes

So our trip is booked & we are at POR w/ Free DDP & we are going sept 22nd (the last day you can ck in for DDP) & we are staying through Oct 1st so we can do Epcot's Food & Wine Festival :woohoo: :woohoo:

Up Next Chapter 6: Booking the ADR's & do these dates sound familuar...fameelur..ok the same!

The Mr. Nebo :)

A new nickname??

Do you go to www.mousesavers.com and www.allearsnet.com? They keep track of the discount codes/seasons really well.....of course, and the DIS boards!

Yes my DH is a moron & evil bu I love him anyway:love: :love: :love:
:welcome:
Wow, your first post! Welcome to the DIS!! We're a pretty nice bunch of people (despite the fact that my mom said "You are NOT going to meet those people on the internet with MY grandchildren, are you? Well, stay in a group!)
And I did question your DH's choice of your user name......although he assures me that 1965 has nothing to do with your age. :rolleyes: :lmao:

Enjoying your TR!
(and keep posting--you'll become a mousekeeter at 75 posts!)

Thanks & :welcome: I hope you enjoy

Yes my DH is a moron & evil bu I love him anyway:love: :love: :love:
Thanks honey for the support:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

A new nickname??

why yes & a good one if I do say so myself....hey don't tell Nebo

Do you go to www.mousesavers.com and www.allearsnet.com? They keep track of the discount codes/seasons really well.....of course, and the DIS boards!

I have been to allearsnet.com but will have to try mousesavers

And I did question your DH's choice of your user name......although he assures me that 1965 has nothing to do with your age. :rolleyes: :lmao:

Enjoying your TR!
(and keep posting--you'll become a mousekeeter at 75 posts!)

You are not supposed to tell:lmao: & thank you I am about to post again

Booking the ADR's & are those dates familiar??

well to start with we will cover the dates...

Last year we went with some friends which was fun but tiring!! so this year when I realized we were going to Disney :banana: we decided to go around the same time as it was slightly cool then but you could still swim....

So as was told above we booked a trip w/ free DDP & we were ready to go!! I started looking at dinning options & while we were trying to figure them out I said to DisneyMom1965.....

ME.. Hey DisneyMom1965 why don't you grab last years stuff...

DisneyMom1965.. Hey you (Disneydad99) why don't you grab it yourself, it is right next to you!

Me.. well thats not nice but ok...

So I grabbed the box & got out My sheets from last year & this is when the :idea: went off in my feeble brain.....

hey these are the exact same dates we went last year & I mean exact & we are at the same resort & I am hoping for the same room....but we shall see

Now to the ADR's I hope they meet your approvals.... I always plan where we will be each day 1st then I plan our ADR's so here goes

Sept 22nd- Ck-in Day - MGM - CS @ Starring Rolls Cafe

Sept 23rd- MK EMH - CS @ Starlite Rays; Wolfgang Pucks DTD @ 6pm

Sept 24th- AK(shortday) - Chef Mickeys @ 9:10am; Snacks for lunch; Brown Derby @ 7:30pm (no kids they are w/ kids night out:woohoo: )

Sept 25th- Epcot - Princess breakfast @ Akershus 10:10am; CS ?; Mitsokushi 7:30pm

Sept 26th- MK - CS @ Starlite Rays ?; Narcoosees @ 6:20pm

Sept 27th- MGM - CS Lunch & Dinner any suggestions?

Sept 28th- Epcot EMH & Food & Wine - Breakfast @ Crystal Palace @ 8:05am (yes we purposely planned 3 character meals); Snacks for lunch; CS dinner (everyone picks a place in World Showcase...DD's suggestion)

Sept 29th- Epcot Food & Wine - CS lunch; Coral Reef @ 6:50pm

Sept 30th- Epcot Food & Wine - Lots of snacks today & CS lunch; Le Cellier @ 8:30pm

Oct 1st- Pack to leave & CS @ Wolfgang Pucks DTD

As you can see we will be at Epcot a lot it is our favorite park & during Food & Wine, as we found out last year, you can use your snack credits to sample all the food booths that are set up so we will save most of them to use then & we have 5 per day :woohoo: :woohoo:

up next Chapter 7: The Daily Plan & will he ever write anything funny again?

Subscribibg!!

You are plain evil, but hilarious!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I felt so bad when you said your girls were bawling their eyes out.....

BTW...since you originally were going to "take" your son's friend on the fake trip, have you ever considered maybe taking him with you on the real trip??

He probably wouldn't believe you, after the fake trip, but boy would he be excited!!

Can't wait for more!!

:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter