Best April Fools Ever! New 12/23 Family Magic Tour part 2 pg 1010 post 15150!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneydad99

My Wifes Honey, My Kids Dad & A Grandpa
Chapters Now listed below by PG # & Post #

The Trip Report has started...The Chapters are still listed below..starting With Chapter 35...
So if all you want to do is read the Trip Report...Start Their!!!!

Chapter 1: The Beginning

This Trip really started in 1975 when I first went to Disney with my parents & got to be one of the first to ride Space Mountain...but I digress:rolleyes1

I am a Disney fanatic:banana: in fact when I would suggest to my DW (when she was pregnant) "lets go on vacation! Where do you want to go?" she would say (for three years in a row) "lets go anywhere but Disney." Of course all you DISers know what I heard :cool1: I heard...:banana: :banana: :banana: DISNEY, Lets Go ...so we did!!!

DW even will say today, that I was right and she was wrong! By the way that is the only time I have ever heard those words come out of her mouth!!!!

This trip will mark my 17th trip to WDW :cheer2: :cheer2: & it will be her 14th...So she must like going also!!!

Anyway to the TR.... It was the Best April Fools ever! I was up till 2 am trying to find something I could pull on the Dkids (you see April fools jokes at our house are a have to.. not a well maybe we will get them this year) so I had finally settled on putting food coloring in the milk an injecting it in the eggs so when the kids got up and had breakfast they would get a treat.. yes I know it was lame but I was tired and just gave up! so I went to bed when i got in bed DW said did you come up with something good and I sad NO but I did come up with something. This is when inspiration hit:idea: DW says and I quote "why don't we get up and say pack your bags we are going to Disney world, then we go back to bed and they freak out" I was like... now you come up with this Idea & I have been on the puter for hours why couldn't you say this earlier and she says :rolleyes: sorry I thought you would have something better :rolleyes: so we begin the planning . As you will soon meet the cast... I will say DS (11) doesn't fall easy! and he had a friend over that night, so we had to work really hard to make it work!
! I was up for another 3 hours going on the Disney website & booking a fake trip for all of us (including the friend ...yes we even got his parents involved!!) I know we are evil but like I said.... it was The Best April Fools Ever!!!

to be continued: tomorow chapter 2: Can we pull it off & (what does this have to do with my upcoming Disney trip) stay tuned & find out

Chapter 2: Can we pull it off & (what does this have to do with my next Disney trip) Pg 1 Post 15

Chapter 3: Will DS fall & hey, yes the moron will finally reveel
Pg 2 Post 19

Chapter 4: Meet the Cast & will DS(11) come out of the Coma!!! Pg 2 Post 25

Chapter 5: The Planning & will he go the way of the darkside
Pg 3 Post 33

Chapter 6: Booking the ADR's & do these dates sound familuar...fameelur..ok the same! Pg 3 Post 39

Chapter 7: The Daily Plan & will he ever write anything funny again? Pg 5 Post 68

Chapter 8: Pics Pics & More Pics Pg 6 Post 79

Chapter 9: To Be Evil Or Not to Be Evil That Is The ?
Pg 7 Post 99

Chapter 10: The Daily Plan Cont....Maybe! Pg 9 Post 127

Chapter 11: What Now? w/Pics Pg 11 Post 160

Chapter 12: OCD Disneydad & the Packing Plan Pg 13 Post 183 & 188

Chapter 13: A game #1 or #2 which will Disneydad do next w/pics
Pg 16 Post 232

Chapter 14: His New Obsession or Will Evil Disneydad show up again.... Pg 21 Post 308

Chapter 15: Let the Count Down Begin & will DisneyMom let Him Live!! PG 25 Post 364

Chapter 16: More Non-Sense From The Evil One Pg 30 Post 439

Chapter 17: Funny Stories From Past Disney Trips!!! Pg 32 Post 476

Chapter 18: Vegas Baby!! a Mini TR within A Trip Report!!!
Pg 38 & 39 Posts 570 & 571

Chapter 19: More Funny Stories From Disney!!!
Pg 46 Post 680

Chapter 20: The Lost City of Atlantis---well we found it so it can't be that Lost! Pg 73 Post 1087

Chapter 21: Two Guys A Girl & A Pizza Place! Pg 86 Post 1282

Chapter 22: I still don't Know!!! Pg 102 Post 1530

Chapter 23: An Actual Trip Update...Can you Believe It!!! Pg 144 Post 2154

Chapter 24: My Thank You Update!!!! Pg 174 Post 2607

Chapter 25: A Trip to The Mountains!!!! We Hope... No Really We Hope! I Mean it this Time!! Plus 2 More trips...all rolled into 1 Pg 183 Posts 2734 & 2735

Chapter 26: A DisneyMom Update!!!! Pg 204 Post 3055

Chapter 27: The New & Improved Countdown calender Plus Our Updated Itinerary!!!! Pg 223 Post 3338

Chapter 28: Stand Behind the Yellow Line Sir!!! Pg 246 Post 3679

A Non Chapter Mini Update...The Countdown Calender!!! Pg 260 post 3896

Chapter 29: The OCD Packing List!!!! & A Shameless Photo update of My Grand Daughter Alexa!!!! Pg 278 Post 4158

Chapter 30: We are Now Legally Able to go to Disney!!!! Pg 284 Post 4249

Chapter 31: Disneydads 6 Day Trip!!!! Pg 299 Post 4476

Chapter 32: The OCD Packing List!!!! Pg 310 Post 4638

Chapter 33: A Trip To the World of Coke!!! Pg 332 Post 4975

Chapter 34: More New Purchases for the Trip!!! Pg 342 Post 5122

The Beginning of the Trip Report!!!​

Chapter 35: Disneydad & Gang Return Home!!! Pg 407 Post 6091

Chapter 36: Day 1 or Day 1 Minus 2 as the real story Goes!!!! Pg 410 Post 6140

Chapter 37:T Minus 1 day & Counting!!!! What will they Do!!! Pg 471 Post 7065

Chapter 38: Disneydad's Alcyhol BILL!!!....He Didn't....Yep He Did... Pg 497 Post 7445

Chapter 39: Day 1...The OMG Day!!!
Pg 522 Post 7828

Chapter 40: Were they Expecting Me...Or was I at the Wrong Resort?
Pg 623 Post 9333

Chapter 41: We Meet the Famous Nebo!!!
Pg 750 Post 11247

Chapter 42: We Find a KindaKrazy Gal !!!
Pg 785 Post 11761

A Mini picture update!!!
Pg 864 Post 12946

Chapter 43: Day 2 Finally arrives..& we have a Surprise!!!
Pg 868 Post 13018

A Mini Update...Its A Birthday Weekend ...& Alexa Comes over!!!
Pg 930 Post 13950

Another Mini Non-Chapter Update!!! Pg 982 Post 14729

Chapter 44: So what is this Family Magic Tour...& do we find Him??? PG 1010 post 15150

Up Next... Chapter 45: The Search Continues....& OMG Does Disnydad Get thrown out of Magic Kingdom???

:thumbsup2

Wow, what a April Fool's, I'm just wondering if you went, do I move this to the pre-trip board, or is it going to turn out to be a Trip Report.

Wow, what a April Fool's, I'm just wondering if you went, do I move this to the pre-trip board, or is it going to turn out to be a Trip Report.

yes it should be a PRE-TRip report would you move it for me... I am an idiot...well just not that smart:rotfl2:

yes it should be a PRE-TRip report would you move it for me... I am an idiot...well just not that smart:rotfl2:

Don't be hard on yourself, you have me going, thinking you went on April Fool's. You can't be half bad, if you joined the Frocker Team. Tell them hello, I don't get up to the pre-trips to much, but I try.

I'll get you moved over.
Ohmari

Okay, count me in on this one! :thumbsup2 I absolutely LOVE pranks played on kids by their parents. I have an almost 13 year old son and try to get him at every opportunity I have.

We need more - don't leave us hanging!! popcorn::

boy, I sure hope you backed up the fake surprise with a real one. I never try to surprise my nebo anymore. I always make the thing he THINKS we are doing sound too good, and he is disappointed with the real thing.

Enjoying your pre trip! Can't wait to hear if you were able to pull this off.

OK I followed your link from the Focker thread. Nice self promotion;)

Love practical jokes.

Can't wait to read more.

Oh cool! I'm first!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You're #1 You're #1 You're #1:cool1:

quote This sounds like fun! I'm IN!!!

Thanks tiggerbell

quote Please dont make us wait to much longer ha ha

Lan, Cominup in just a bit!!

quote Okay, count me in on this one! I absolutely LOVE pranks played on kids by their parents. I have an almost 13 year old son and try to get him at every opportunity I have.

We need more - don't leave us hanging!!

mvazul, We have a 20 yr old and I got him every year until he was 14:cool1: :cool1:

quote boy, I sure hope you backed up the fake surprise with a real one. I never try to surprise my nebo anymore. I always make the thing he THINKS we are doing sound too good, and he is disappointed with the real thing.

W/ Nebo as a spouse isn't that enough April Fools That's what DW says about me:lmao:

quote Well... I want more....keep it coming!

thanks for reading & I won't leave ya hanging to long:thumbsup2

quote Enjoying your pre trip! Can't wait to hear if you were able to pull this off.

Ktink, it was tough but we d............. oh I can't tell you yet please stay tuned;)

quote OK I followed your link from the Focker thread. Nice self promotion
Love practical jokes.
Can't wait to read more.

puggymom, believe it or not I am not the smaarrt! just ask DW:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OK dinner is next then I continue the SAGA:surfweb:
BTW I can't figure out how to Multi qoute so will someone Please help me
thanks
Disneydad99

To multiquote, click on the " icon in the middle (hover your mouse over it to see multiquote)

I often cut and paste people's headings (user name) and endings [/QUOTE] if I really want to pick apart what they are saying and address things separately.

Just keep previewing your post until it looks like what you want.
We'll judge you on your posting technique as part of the initiation into TFW!!! (JJ;)

Can we pull it off

ok so when I left off we were still planning the April Fools.....

We decide that we need to call DS's friends parent and let them know what we are doing because we have decided that we will tell him (jared) that he is going also.
I call his DM & DD & say " if you get a call from your DS just agree and say you have his bag packed and you will miss him while he's gone but to have fun in Disney"....now they weren't to excited as I woke them up at 7am so I could get a jump start on the Joke but they agreed:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

now the stage is set so we get out of bed @ 7:30am (so maybe the April Fools was on us ...oh well:confused3 ) we go into DD's room (10&9) and wake them up 1st as they are easier to fool:lmao: & we were hoping their excitement would help pull the wool over DS's eyes..... then we go wake up DS & friend
we tell them all that we are going to Disney :cool1: & that they need to pack. they go "yeah right" but because they are not sure they start packing...so the evil plan is working :woohoo: at this point we tell them we have to go pack so that we can leave the room & let them try and figure out if we are really going, or if this is just a another April Fools (& more importantly DW was about to bust a gut and I had to get her out of the room)
we laid back down & took about an hour nap!!!:rolleyes:
while we were asleep they had packed, but were still trying to figure out if this was a joke or not :woohoo: DD (10) saw the computer was on Disney's website and she had read that we were going to be staying at BWV for 4 nights & that we had park hopper passes and DDP....now DS(11) is not so easily fooled so he says to everyone this is just a joke & I am going back to bed!!!

about that time we got up & came out yelling that we need to get the van cleaned up for the trip :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (well DW wanted her van cleaned out) so being scared that we may actually be going ...they cleaned out the van, including vacuuming & every thing:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

now remember the lame April Fools I had come up with well I had done it anyway before DW suggested the Trip...well as it turned out this was a good thing as DS (remember he is the skeptical one) was still going this is just a joke ya'll are falling for it, there is no way we are going :headache: It hit me in a whim (oh yeah I colored the milk) so I acted mad , which I can do pretty well, & I said ok mr spoiler we do have a April Fools & since you want to spoil it ya'll go fix your cereal & you will find out what the AFools joke is & at that point I stomped my foot and went into to the bedroom & slammed the door!!! (gosh I'm evil:scared1: ) DW followed & we both about rolled in the floor laughing:rotfl2: :rotfl2: We came out a few minutes later and we realized that DD's (both) had fallen hook line & sinker:cool1: (now you see we quite often wake up on the weekends and say pack your bags we are going on a trip & we actually go!! so it was not a far fall for them)

Now remember DS'S friend... he is going what is going on he doesn't know what to think...so how will we fool him and will DS finally fall for it.............

stay tuned till Saturday & find out!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Saturday Chapter 3: Will DS fall & hey moron you did not answer what this has to do with your next Disney trip!!! (see I told you I was evil:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 )

To multiquote, click on the " icon in the middle (hover your mouse over it to see multiquote)

I often cut and paste people's headings (user name) and endings

[/QUOTE] if I really want to pick apart what they are saying and address things separately.[/QUOTE]

Just keep previewing your post until it looks like what you want.
We'll judge you on your posting technique as part of the initiation into TFW!!! (JJ;)[/QUOTE]

Testing 1234 am I doing it right probably not
no I guess I will have to work on it more

Ok, moron what does this have to do with your next Disney trip? :lmao: You're gonna make us wait until Saturday? :eek:

Uh.....we'll give you a C for trying! :thumbsup2
Remember, each quote must have a beginning user name and an ending [/QUOTE] before it will work.

Ok, moron what does this have to do with your next Disney trip? :lmao: You're gonna make us wait until Saturday? :eek:

We need to send him to the "Rosie school of computer science" (englishrose).........:lmao:

Will DS (11) Fall & will he finally get to the real story :cool1: Going to Disney :cool1:

As we left off the DD's were both head over heals hooked, but DS was still wavering & DS's friend was confused...

well what I didn't say is that the night before the friends parents had been over for dinner & his father had left his cell phone at our house....now we had made it clear he should not use the phone for any reason :headache: :headache: but by now I was secretly hoping the sneakiness that DS (11) gets from Me would pay off & he would talk friend (jared) into calling his parents & asking them if this was a trick.
(now jared had asked earlier that morning if he could use our phone to call his mom & dad & I said no we needed to pack & they were packing for him so leave them alone... well DS (11) picked up on this & he was telling the other kids see I told you if jared calls they will say they don't know anything & dad would be caught.) hehehe, if he only new the levels I would go to to pull this off:woohoo:

So as I expected DS (11) did it!!! & jared called his mom & dad (dad was at home & mom, a nurse, was at work) I don't know how the conversations went as they hid to call, but later his parents told me they said they were packing for him & that his brother & sister were jealous & mom told him she would miss him... I guess it's good that our friends follow instructions well!!

Next thing I know DS(11) & friend were at our door knocking... I looked at DW & said he made the call woohoo!!! I opened the door real fast & said are ya'll thru packing I am just about ready to pack the car... Jared started crying & said Mr. Pat & Miss Karen (thats what he calls us) ya'll are the best ever & I Love You..ok so for a minute I felt bad :sad2:

But.......Yes you guessed it.........DS & friend had fallen Hook Line & Sinker :woohoo: :woohoo:

As this is going on DD's were putting their bags in the Van (yes they heard me yell from the door so as to not take a chance on me changing my mind they were on their way) They came back in & DS & freind took DS's bags to the van & at this point it is around 11am & DW & I are tired & wanted to go back to bed so as DS & Friend are outside we break it to DD's :sad1: now DD(10) started bawling & the other DD(9) was welling up to cry so I took them to the bedroom & gave them big hugs & told them to not be upset that the real April Fools was on DS & friend & that they had done the best job of all in the Joke..(yes as I have already noted I am Evil) so I get them calmed down & we all go to the kitchen & wait for DS & friend to come back in so we could yell April Fool's :dance3: :dance3: they came in & the DD's yelled April Fools & they added ( I guess the evilness is wearing off ) "we were in on it the whole time" Whew I got my Best April Fools Ever & I got to blame it on the DD's...ok I know the evilness is bad but now for the rest of the story.....

Will he turn this into a pre-trip report or not....& the answer is Yes :cool1: :cool1:

Now I should start this by letting all you Disers know, I really am a Disney freak, all I think about from the time we get home from our last trip to Disney is how can I talk DW into going next year!!! & you should also know I don't win every year :mad: & this was going to be one of those years :mad: DW ,when I brought up going back to Disney said to me "you agreed we would go somewhere else like our great capitol DC & see all the wonderful museums & all that other... blah blah blah" ...yes I zoned out after hearing we were not going to Disney!!! In fact I had finally reserved myself to thinking we would go every other year to Disney :confused: :scared1: :confused3 :mad: :eek: :guilty: :scared:

But now :idea: a light goes off in my evil head & I say to DW you know we are going to have to book a trip to Disney NOW that YOU (heeheehee) came up with this Best April Fools Ever
& to my Great suprise she said YES :woohoo: :woohoo:

Monday Chapter 4: Meet the Cast & will DS(11) come out of the Coma!!!

I must say I can't believe you put your little DDs through such heartache. And your DS too. But at least they got a Disney trip out of the deal. Which gives me an idea to play the guilt card on DH in the future. :idea: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!