Belz Outlets?

minniemee

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering since my husband will be dropping me off at these outlets if there was walkways between the different malls?
I will have my son with me in a stroller, although he is 4 years old, and I will not have a car with me.
I will be there for 4 hours while he plays a round of golf and I know I will want to
explore each mall.
If there is no walkway, is there a little shuttle or something similar? :confused3

The two Belz Malls do have a bridge connecting them. Very close. There are several other outlet malls that would require crossing streets and going down sidewalks.

No problem though, and it would certainly be easy to spend four hours shopping. There are also places to eat and use the restroom if your energy flags.

I'd make a plan for carrying all those packages, though. You could accumulate a lot of stuff in four hours. Maybe a duffle bag that you can hang from the back of the stroller.

Sheila

One of the annex's (which is what you are talking about Beltz Outlet)is closing down & most of the stores are gone already. The other annex is still open with all of the stores. They are no longer called the Beltz Outlets, they were sold & I want to say they are now the Premeire Outlets (I get it confusted with the name of the other one closer to Disney, Prime Outlets) You can still walk from the one annex to the other shops that are accrossed the street, but you will have to cross the road, not just a foot bridge..

So what outlet mall would you guys suggest?
I just looked at the Prime Outlet mall and it looks really nice, maybe we should go there.
Do yall know if the Prime outlets require a car, or could I maneuver it on foot?
I am used to having a vehicle at all times obviously and will feel quite abandoned
without it!
Oh what we women will do for our shopping time!!! The sacrifices we make!
Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

The Prime is closer to Disney & is all outside walkways. It is very easy to do on foot. It is one big loop with store on both sides. The Premiere (old Beltz) annox is an indoor one & very easy to walk. Now, if you want to walk to the surrounding Beltz Designer Outlets, you can but like I said, you will have to cross the street. Once you cross it, you are pretty much on that one side. There is a little section that is directly accrossed from the annex that is an easier street to cross but not much is there... Niki, Hillfiger, Reebock, Dickies & a few others.. over on the other side (the Designer) there are Coach, Guess, Ralph Lauren, and many others. There is even a mini strip mall (not outlets) with Old Navy, TJ Maxx, Ross, a Dollar store and I think a Bed & Bath, can't remember.. and some others..
Honestly, with a stroller, I think I would stick to the Prime & do the loop. There is a food court in the center where you can sit, eat & rest..

Good advice here. The old Belz Mall was still worth visiting when I was there last Fall. Walking from annex to annex was easy enough--they have a marked walkway across the parking lot and road. I did it right at dusk in a big thunderstorm and the buildings are not very far apart. The Prime Outlet is very big and might be a better place to waste time. Belz is all indoor and has air conditioning, and is a little more "down market" than Prime which is pretty "up market". The Character Warehouse (discount Disney Store) at Belz was very good.

Portie

We were just there in February of this year. Building 2 was the best with the character warehouse. I did hear they were going to redo it but that it would reopen in a few months. Too bad if it was gone. Fantastic deals. the Lake buena visit outlet mall was our second favorite.

We were at the Premium and Prime (Belz) Outlets last July. They were both great!!! When we were there the Prime had 2 Disney Character stores. Premium had one. We are going again in July and going to both. I think you will be done in less than 4 hrs at the Premuim, the Prime has a few other places around it too go. As long as you have a stroller you will be fine!!! Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter