Beach Club Deluxe Rooms, Suites, VP and Presidential Rooms

BeachClubDee

Earning My Ears
This will be a thread of information and pictures about the Deluxe Rooms, 1 BR and 2 BR Suites and the Vice Presidential and Presidential Rooms.

I have never stayed in any of these rooms, so I'll be relying on the information and pictures provided by others throughout the years.

If you have stayed in one of these rooms and want to add to the thread, post here and I will add your input into the proper post.

There are six Deluxe Concierge Rooms at BC.

1557 has a patio and lots of windows.
2557 and 4557 have extra large balconies.
3557 has the standing room only balcony.

3691 has both a standing room balcony and a full balcony
4691 has a standing room only balcony.

So 3 of the 6 have full balconies, 1 has a patio, and 2 have standing room only balconies.

Here is a thread about Deluxe Rooms:

Deluxe room thread, July 2009

Detailed balcony information on Deluxe Concierge Rooms from guests who have stayed there and reported back

Deluxe Room Club Level=can sleep 5+ (not on 5th floor)
+ = one child under 3 in a crib

Coffee Maker:

Previous threads about Deluxe Rooms: post links

One and Two Bedroom Suites:

1 Bedroom Suites (Club Level, not on 5th floor)= can sleep 3+
2 Bedroom Suites (Club Level, not on 5th floor)= can sleep 7+

Coffee Maker:

One and Two Bedroom Suites:

Nantucket Vice Presidential Suite=can sleep 2+
Newport Presidential Suite=can sleep 7+

Coffee Maker:
(Really, are you making your own coffee if you are staying here?)

Deluxe Room 2557

Extra Large Balcony

Here is a sample of pictures taken by TaraPA in March 2012. To see more pictures, go to posts 29 and 30 on this thread. I have provided links below that will bring you to these posts.

112.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

127.jpg

Deluxe Room 2557 by TaraPA

Deluxe Room 2557, Balcony, View, Location by TaraPA

Thanks, TaraPA!

Deluxe Room 3691

Corner room above Cape May Cafe Restaurant

Full balcony and Standing Room Only balcony

Views: From window: SAB and Crescent Lake, From balconies: Back Entrance Courtyard

Room (prior to renovation, 2009):

3691cpbjgc1.jpg

3691cpbjgc2.jpg

3691cpbjgc3.jpg

pictures by cpbjgc

View:

3691cpbjgc4.jpg

3691cpbjgc5.jpg

pictures by cpbjgc

3691quirty301.jpg

3691quirty302.jpg

pictures by quirty30

Room 1647 and Room 3647
See end of post for written review of Room 3647

Room 1647:

Bedroom- King Bed, TV/Window, Seating Area

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Door to Sofa Bed room, bathroom and closet

14.jpg

Sofa Bed fits one adult comfortably

15.jpg

View from Sofa Bed towards bathroom

16.jpg

Bathroom- Standard Size

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Large Walk-in Closet

115.jpg

Entrance Hallway to Sofa Bed Area

110.jpg

Patio Area- View of Volleyball Courtyard

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

Room 3647, 1 Bedroom Suite
May 2013

We just got back on Monday. We had booked a CL GV room, but since there weren't any available we were upgraded to a king suite. Our room number was 3647. Unfortunately this room only has a very small balcony, otherwise the location and view were great. We were on a corner so had a view of the water out the small front window. The side windows and "balcony" overlooked the sand volleyball area. We did hear the fireworks and movie on the beach as well as the horn from the boats, but this did not bother us. Suites are not located on the same floor as the lounge, be we were just a short hallway from the elevators. They were the quickest elevators I think I have ever been in. Very close to the club lounge (5th floor) and lobby.

Have a great trip.

2 Bedroom Suite

2 Bedroom Suite, 2nd Floor (Room Number Unknown)

Entry Hallway:

Living Room:

View from living room:

Bedroom 1:

Master Bedroom (king bed):

View from Master:

Outside Master Bedroom:

Anniversary Gifts:

*******************************************************************************************

Room 3511

View:

2557viewpixarmom.jpg

photo from pixarmom

*******************************************************************************************

Room 3637

TishaPA, March 2012

Master Bedroom with King Bed:

MasterBR.jpg

Master Bathroom- includes dresser and large closet:

MasterBath.jpg

Second Bedroom:

BR2.jpg

Second Bathroom:

Bathroom2.jpg

Livign Room:

LivingRoom.jpg

View:

View.jpg

note: view from 2nd bedroom is of back entrance courtyard

Nantucket Vice Presidential Suite

August 2012

So we got to BC at about 9:45, and Teena was fabulous....amazing.....and the kindest person ever.

There was this giant dump truck in front of the resort though.
And Tinkerbell was driving.
And it was full of Pixie Dust.
And they dropped all of it on us.

I'm writing this from the master bedroom of the Nantucket (Vice Presidential) Suite. DP cried and I don't think I spoke for over 1/2 hour. CM Chip was the sweetest and all I could mutter was "Wow," and "Thank You" over and over again.....very quietly...I was practically muttering.

I'm over the moon, devastatingly humbled, and floating on a cloud of Pixie Dust.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Room5691.jpg

SittingArea.jpg

Picture.jpg

Bed.jpg

Bed2.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

JacuzziTub.jpg

Video of Nantucket Suite

Deluxe Room 2557

Extra Large Balcony

View:

2557viewpixarmom.jpg

Hi Dee! This is my photo of the quiet pool, but I took it from the 2-bedroom suite across the pool from 2557. So it's actually the view from one of the 2-bedroom suites - Room 3511. But you can see the extra large balconies outside deluxe rooms 2557 and 4557 on the other side of the pool.

I can post all my photos of the 2-bedroom suite, if that would be helpful! :) (And once again, I'm kicking myself for staying in 4557 for an entire week and not taking a single photo - what was I thinking???)

Hi Dee! This is my photo of the quiet pool, but I took it from the 2-bedroom suite across the pool from 2557. So it's actually the view from one of the 2-bedroom suites - Room 3511. But you can see the extra large balconies outside deluxe rooms 2557 and 4557 on the other side of the pool.

I can post all my photos of the 2-bedroom suite, if that would be helpful! :) (And once again, I'm kicking myself for staying in 4557 for an entire week and not taking a single photo - what was I thinking???)

Thanks for the clarification.

Whatever pictures you post, I can put them in the correct section (Suites) above.

Wow, thank you so much BeachClubDee for starting this thread! We booked a Deluxe BC room for September with a BB off when we were there last month. I couldn't see the room (they were all occupied) but the CM at the Concierge desk on the 5th floor showed me a floor plan and described them. The pictures of these rooms are very elusive! :sad2:

Wow, thank you so much BeachClubDee for starting this thread! We booked a Deluxe BC room for September with a BB off when we were there last month. I couldn't see the room (they were all occupied) but the CM at the Concierge desk on the 5th floor showed me a floor plan and described them. The pictures of these rooms are very elusive! :sad2:

Hi Jungle Cruiser! Good to see you here! (Although now I'm kicking myself again for not taking photos of our deluxe room last year - see post above!) But I can tell you that 4557 is a wonderful room!!!

Okay, now I want to cancel POR and switch to BC Deluxe room. :rolleyes: Big surprise there, right? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Stay tuned. We have been promised pictures from a stay in the Nantucket (VP Suite) at BC. They will hopefully be added later next week!

I have never stayed at BC, but am looking at booking a Club level room with a lagoon view.. is that a view of Crescent Lake?

Hoping to do a stay here and info would be so helpful!

thanks!
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter