Beach Club Deluxe Rooms, Suites, VP and Presidential Rooms

I don't think they made the room bigger but I think they just made better use of the space. Instead of the pullout sofa in the bedroom, there used to be two chairs and a table. I've heard conflicting reports about whether the queen pullout is in the bedroom or parlor room. On glass slipper, it looks like the pullout sofa is in the bedroom and the daybed in the parlor. On the Disney website, it is the opposite with the daybed in the bedroom and the pullout in the parlor. It's probably a function of each particular room and size. Either way, the room should be very functional. We are excited!
I called the front desk, and very specifically asked if the queen sofa sleeper is in the parlor or the bedroom -- the CM was very amused with my level of homework/detail. She told me it was in the parlor. If its in the bedroom, it is useless to us (we want a separate sleeping area for our kids) so I hope they were correct. We've never stayed club level (usually we stay DVC) and have never stayed at Beach Club, so we are very excited too!

I called the front desk, and very specifically asked if the queen sofa sleeper is in the parlor or the bedroom -- the CM was very amused with my level of homework/detail. She told me it was in the parlor. If its in the bedroom, it is useless to us (we want a separate sleeping area for our kids) so I hope they were correct. We've never stayed club level (usually we stay DVC) and have never stayed at Beach Club, so we are very excited too!

Thanks for that info! It's consistent with the pics on the Disney website. Glass slipper showed the queen pullout in the bedroom but maybe that's because it was a corner room. Either way, great info to have.

We have never stayed club level either but needed a room that could fit all 5 of us (with free dining) and wanted to go deluxe since we are bringing my mom along for her 60th bday. She's a huge WDW fan and this will be her first trip with grandchildren. She gets choked up just talking about it. :)

Just a word of caution!!! Phone CM's are notorious for giving misinformation - about everything. I don't know the answer to your question, but I would be minimally, skeptical.
Good Luck

Just a word of caution!!! Phone CM's are notorious for giving misinformation - about everything. I don't know the answer to your question, but I would be minimally, skeptical.
Good Luck
thanks -- I have tried to check this more than one way already. amazing how little they seem to know about this. But I will call again at least one time before we show up.

thanks -- I have tried to check this more than one way already. amazing how little they seem to know about this. But I will call again at least one time before we show up.

I also emailed the BC concierge for the info as well and they confirmed that not all of the suites have the daybed, although most do. They also said the pullout queen is in the parlor (unlike the pics from glass slipper).

hi there. we have also booked the 1 BR suite on concierge, and I have the same concerns. Would you mind reporting back when you return? our trip is in September.
thank you for this great information!

Beautiful suites! I could move in and live there!! Muahaha they'd never get me out!

Room 1511
Beach Club 2 Bedroom Suite
DIS-OH, February 2017

First Floor with patio, in the farthest wing from lobby, but the closest to Epcot!

The suite had the main areas facing the laundry building/quiet pool. The master bedroom windows faced the path to Epcot.

If you come in the secret entrance, you are facing the doors to 1115, at the end of the short hall.

The suite actually had two entrance doors. The main one, which had the room number sign, entered into the dining/living room. To the right was the bedroom with two beds. That bedroom had regular bathroom and a hall with the closet and fancy mirrored set of drawers. The second entrance was in this hall.

To the left of the living room was a short hall with the wet bar, then a huge bathroom with a closet and the make-up/vanity area. At the end of this hall was the bedroom with one bed.

The half wall separates the dining area and the wet bar.

Both bathrooms had tub/shower combo.

No daybeds in the bedroooms but the sofa in the living room was a pullout bed.

Living Room

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg

IMG_3653.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

IMG_3642.jpg

Bedroom 1

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3652.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3644.jpg

Bedroom 2

IMG_3662.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3661.jpg

IMG_3660.jpg

View

IMG_3658.jpg

Last edited:
We also stayed in a 2BR suite in Feb 2017. I don't recall the room number but it was on the 4th floor and it was pretty close to the elevators. The windows overlooked the back main entry and boardwalk. It looks a LOT like the one in the thread just above but here are our pics. They are also in my trip report thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/4...ay-a-feb-2017-beach-club-trip-report.3614916/ The whole suite is really a one bedroom suite with a regular room attached. There is a second entry to the second bedroom.

This is the "big" bathroom. Sorry I don't have great pictures of the storage areas but there is a big vanity at the back that goes all the way across. The toilet and shower/bath are in the little room to the left in the picture.

This is the little kitchenette. The fridge had soda and water and they were happy to refill if we asked.

There is a table/eating area but I don't know if it expands to seat more. We didn't need that.

The little kitchenette has a breakfast bar that opens onto the living room.

There's a little hallway leading from the living area to the master bedroom. ON the left are the entry to the kitchenette and the bathroom. on the right is a juliet balcony overlooking the back main entry. Great people watching from here.

This is the main living area seen from the hallway leading to the bedroom/bath. You'll notice I moved that big blue chair to the doorway so I could look out the window and still see the TV. Priorities.

Here is another view of the living area (this is taken from the door to the suite).

This is a picture of the main bedroom. There's a king bed.

And this is the other bedroom with two queens. I didn't take detailed pictures bc it's pretty much like a usual BC room.

One important note: The TV in the master bedroom recesses into the dresser (which is cool if you are 8 but makes for very narrow drawers). MY DS8 managed to figure out how to get the TV to go down but none of us could figure out how to get it back out again! Apparently no one puts the TV down because even the maintenance guy was confused about what to do but he did figure it out.

Hope this is helpful!

I just booked a two-bedroom suite at BC and I'm wondering if the sofa in the living room is a queen pullout? The CM on the phone said it was a single daybed, but it looks larger in the photos! Due to family sleeping arrangements, I was hoping to put a 12 and 15-year old on the pullout. Thank you for any help you can provide.

I just booked a two-bedroom suite at BC and I'm wondering if the sofa in the living room is a queen pullout? The CM on the phone said it was a single daybed, but it looks larger in the photos! Due to family sleeping arrangements, I was hoping to put a 12 and 15-year old on the pullout. Thank you for any help you can provide.

If you havent try asking in the regular YC/BC Thread.

Deluxe Room 1557, DLgal
July 2018

We just stayed in a Deluxe CL room at the BC. It was amazing and probably the only way we will do it from now on. I think there are 6 or 7. Four are at the far left corner of the building (when you are facing the building) portion that has the quiet pool (closer to Epcot) and the others are located at the left corner of the part of the building where the main entrance is.

The rooms are HUGE, with 2 queen beds, and a queen sized sleeper sofa. They can sleep 6 comfortably. They also have benches at the ends of the beds, an armchair, coffee table, armoire, desk, and chair and a coffee cabinet/refrigerator. They have Nespresso machines now also. They have a walk in closet and plenty of space near the door, as there is a hallway. We kept all our shoes there.

Our room was 1557, which was perfect. We could walk out the sliding door and into the quiet pool (this was also handy for doing laundry). Our room had three huge windows and a patio. The other rooms are 2557, 3557, and 4557. I recommend requesting one of these rooms, as the location was awesome. We were SO close to Epcot and only a quick walk using the outside path to the main pool.

These rooms also have Club Level access, which is great. Honestly, these rooms are a hidden gem. Definitely recommend.

We were actually very close to the Beach Club Marketplace. It was just down the hall and around a corner. I would say it was a 2 minute walk, if that.

To get to SAB, there is a door that leads to the outside quiet pool courtyard that was literally 10 steps from our room. There is also an elevator there that goes up to the rooms on floors 2-4 (it does not go to 5, so to get to the CL, had to take the main lobby elevator). You exit that door, walk out to the path, turn left and you're in Epcot in like 3 min. Turn right and you are at SAB in about a minute or two. The entrance that is near the Pirate Ship slide was the one we used. If you simply continue on that path, you reach Hurricane Hannas in another minute or so, and the boat dock in about 3 minutes.

The walk to the bus stop was the longest we had. It was like 7-10 minutes.

We have 2 regular rooms booked at the Beach Club for November 2019. We really want a 2 bedroom suite instead but they're not available yet. I want a dedicated, not a lock off.

What are the chances that my TA will be able to get this for us once they get released to the public? I know they go to DVC members first. Also, does anyone know when the release date will be?

TIA!

We have 2 regular rooms booked at the Beach Club for November 2019. We really want a 2 bedroom suite instead but they're not available yet. I want a dedicated, not a lock off.

What are the chances that my TA will be able to get this for us once they get released to the public? I know they go to DVC members first. Also, does anyone know when the release date will be?

TIA!

Just to clarify, there are suites at the Beach Club Resort (this thread) and 1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Suites at the Beach Club Villas (the DVC properties).

I am by no means an expert on the villa properties, but my understanding is that the BCV villas, and particularly the 2 Bedroom Suites are very popular and in high demand.

You may want to post on the main Beach & Yacht Club FAQ thread. Click on the link in my signature. Or check out the DVC subforum to find the experts on all things villa.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter