BCV 2006 - Ewww

LakeAriel said:
Have you had better experiences at Boardwalk?

Oh definately. BWV is our favorite anyway, but we really enjoyed BCV too. Everything was worked out on my last trip in the end, but I think I will wait awhile before returning.....good luck to you in selling your points :thumbsup2

rinkwide said:
Good luck. My recent stay at the Grand Floridian made your BCV experience look like a walk in the park.

I'll take my chances with DVC (and keep the member perks and high resale value that goes along with it).

LOL, we had a GF stay like that! Only two nights, but we had the whole gamut. Party at the pool below our window until midnight, then it moved into the room adjoining ours! They even tried to "annex" our room by going through the unlocked adjoining door at 1 am. Yes, we were moved the next day. First, to a room with soaking and chemical smelling carpet. Finally, to a nice room. Give me DVC any day!

The resort we have had the most issues at is BWV. We're just lucky that way. We have stayed at BCV maybe 10 times? And have had rooms we really didn't care for, noisy but never dirty. But most of the stays have been fine. We'll be back in December, and I just pray for new comfy beds. That's really my only complaint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter