Bazinga! It was LEGEN-wait for it-DARY COMPLETED

So, we had gotten our fast passes for Test Track. Being so long ago, I so do not remember the return time, but as Dee so correctly guessed, our next stop was Mission Space.

June_06_2011_484.jpg

Is that Mars? And aren't we still on Mars from out trip last year? I don't ever remember the return flight to earth.

We then went and did something we have never done--we spent some time in Innoventions. Let's face it: it was hot. We were already tired. And we had a little time to kill.

June_06_2011_485.jpg

Boo watching her sister.

June_06_2011_488.jpg

Move aside, Sweetie, I got this.

June_06_2011_491.jpg

Yes, I married a big kid.

June_06_2011_493.jpg

Ya'll gotta try this!

So, we still had some time to kill, so we headed onto. . .

June_06_2011_496.jpg

A slow moving trip through communication!

June_06_2011_506.jpg

O.M.G. I caught Tinkerbellarella at work!

Having visited Tink, I mean , Spaceship Earth, we went on to use our fastpasses:

June_06_2011_510.jpg

Speed, I am SPEED. . .

Or at least that's what I thought. Instead, we had another attraction to visit first:

June_06_2011_513.jpg

Maybe we should invest in Depends for all of us. . .

Now, after a quick ride around the race track, we headed back out our super-secret exit. . .

June_06_2011_521.jpg

Almost home!

June_06_2011_524.jpg

So, I had not found the little secret door yet. But this brought us to the elevator two doors down from our room.

We arrived back in our room, and met a sweet little surprise. The Mousekeeping staff at the Beach Club was the best we had had in a long time, since my solo trip at POFQ. Apparently, she felt that our stuffed animals needed to see Stacy:

June_06_2011_526.jpg

We were fine without you.

June_06_2011_530.jpg

This bed was the perfect size for the two of us.

So, we laid down for a short rest. That night, we had reservations at Captain's Grill, and I needed some beauty sleep and to get out of the heat for some time.

I can't emphasize enough how much we needed that nap. By the time we got to the room that afternoon, it had to be like 1:00. We had reservations just as Captain's Grill opened that day, and we headed over there.

Our trip over next door to the Yacht Club was nice and slow that afternoon. I took several pictures along the way

June_06_2011_538.jpg

Jib Slide to our left, SAB to the right. We'll be back!

June_06_2011_540.jpg

Absolutely the best resort pool on property!

June_06_2011_541.jpg

June_06_2011_544.jpg

There are days I still can't believe we were staying here!

June_06_2011_546.jpg

We checked into Captain's Grill early, and the kids had some time to wander around the lobby of the Yacht Club. I had not been back here since my unfortunate trip to the Yachtsman a couple of years prior:

June_06_2011_548.jpg

Where in the world are we?

June_06_2011_549.jpg

I don't know if your father is gonna be able to help you out. He's a math teacher, not geography.

June_06_2011_552.jpg

We have our heading!

June_06_2011_554.jpg

Maybe the oldest is the better helms-person

June_06_2011_555.jpg

For heavens sakes! Not Boo!

What can I say about Captain's Grill? It was our second restaurant the entire trip, and it was close to the best meal there! The server we had was awesome, very attentive, and talked to our children. Any parent can tell you, that is definitely a plus. You get on my good side when you are friendly to my kids!

Leaving the restaurant, the girls stopped for a photograph with the pretty planters outside of the Yacht Club

June_06_2011_560.jpg

No, we don't look Cheesy.

We returned to the room to get in our swimsuits. I did not take my camera back down to SAB, but thought I'd share more pictures from our trip back, where we took the long way!

June_06_2011_562.jpg

Returning home!

June_06_2011_564.jpg

I never spent much time over here in the sand. It was not my cup of tea.

June_06_2011_568.jpg

June_06_2011_570.jpg

The theming amazed me.

June_06_2011_576.jpg

As did the lifeguards, who graced us with a couple of line dances while we were there!

June_06_2011_582.jpg

I spent a lot of time watching this slide!

June_06_2011_578.jpg

We never made it into Beaches and Cream. Someday. . .

After some time in the pool, we were all ready for sleep. We enjoyed our day, and were pleased with our choice in resort, given the ease of getting into and out of Epcot. Before bed, I did take one more little trip by myself. . .

June_06_2011_00000931.jpg

The Solarium at the Beach Club is truly a great place to relax and people watch!

Coming up. . .It's a Jungle out there!

Hi Amanda, I just had to join in after finding out that my son isn't the only "Sheldon" in the world. I was certain the character was modeled after him, ha ha ha. So out of curiosity alone I had to sub and check out your trip report. I have a lot of catching up to do, so I'd better go get to reading.

What a great day!!! Lots of fun at EPCOT, energizing nap, delicious dinner, refreshing swim.

We ate at the Captain's Grille for the first time on our 2010 trip. We went on our arrival night and it was so nice to have a relaxing dinner without leaving the resort after a long busy travel day. The restaurant was really low-key and the food was excellent. I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

I'm not a big fan of the shallow sand area of Stormalong Bay either. When I want to play in the sand, I'll go to the ocean. When I want to swim, the pool is the place to be.

Looking forward to reading more!

After seeing your beautiful resort pics, I really want to stay there now. I always thought it seemed stuffy and not as relaxed as compared to POFQ or Riverside which have very laid back take your time atmospheres.

Hi Amanda, I just had to join in after finding out that my son isn't the only "Sheldon" in the world. I was certain the character was modeled after him, ha ha ha. So out of curiosity alone I had to sub and check out your trip report. I have a lot of catching up to do, so I'd better go get to reading.

Welcome!

What a great day!!! Lots of fun at EPCOT, energizing nap, delicious dinner, refreshing swim.

We ate at the Captain's Grille for the first time on our 2010 trip. We went on our arrival night and it was so nice to have a relaxing dinner without leaving the resort after a long busy travel day. The restaurant was really low-key and the food was excellent. I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

I'm not a big fan of the shallow sand area of Stormalong Bay either. When I want to play in the sand, I'll go to the ocean. When I want to swim, the pool is the place to be.

Looking forward to reading more!

Oh, my, I so agree about SAB's shallow section! I can see how it would be fun for kids, but not for adults.

Captain's Grille is definitely a hidden gem at Disney!

After seeing your beautiful resort pics, I really want to stay there now. I always thought it seemed stuffy and not as relaxed as compared to POFQ or Riverside which have very laid back take your time atmospheres.

Oh, wow, I am so glad that I helped change your mind. I have stayed at all three and can assure you that the Beach Club is my favorite of the three, with POFQ being a very close second. It has a very laid back, kid friendly atmosphere to be certain!

After an absolutely heavenly night's sleep, we got up on Tuesday morning for rope drop at our favorite park.

What would that park be?

Magic Kingdom is certainly a fun park, with plenty of attractions. But, no, that is not it.

Epcot has something for everyone, and we were close to Epcot.

Nah, Epcot certainly is not it.

Don't even ask about Hollywood Studios. Blah, I'm finished with that park in three hours.

Our favorite park?

June_07_2011_587.jpg

Have a Wild Time!

We got up early that morning and walked through the resort to catch the first bus out. We were so early to Animal Kingdom, we were up here:

June_07_2011_597.jpg

They look so happy together!​

Before long, we were with the throng going through the rope drop and on past the tree of life. We have discovered it is much quicker to go through Dinoland to Expedition Everest, and so that is what we did. I don't know if the straighter route is through Asia or not, but less people take the Dinoland route, so we move much, much faster.

June_07_2011_603.jpg

Lots of people started running. I never get that.

June_07_2011_604.jpg

Turning right when most people go straight.

June_07_2011_605.jpg

It looks like a crowd, but I promise it was lighter here!

June_07_2011_608.jpg

I'm gonna ride that puppy!​

We get in line to get fastpasses to EE first and have those pretty quickly. Then, we jump in the standby line, which is pretty short itself.

Now, when I ride Expedition Everest, I strive for the perfect shot of the Tree of Life off of the ride. Dan gets upset, says I'm gonna drop the camera. I think this time, I got the perfect shot and won't need to try again. You all be the judge.

June_07_2011_609.jpg

I agree that the need to get this picture with my nice DSLR is probably bordering on psychotic. I rightly don't care, lol.

June_07_2011_610.jpg

Two is so much better than one.​

So after that ride, we usually head over to the Safari, but this time, we decided Dinosaur would be best.

June_07_2011_611.jpg

I love the theming over here.

June_07_2011_614.jpg

I would hate to meet one of these in a dark night.​

When Sheldon left this ride, he decided he didn't like it all that much any more. We headed then over to It's A Bug's Life, and of course, I forgot about the bugs running under my behind on the way out. It scared the heebee jeebees out of me!

As we left It's A Bug's Life, we went on to look at the carvings in the Tree of Life. I absolutely love these, and it had been a while since I spent any time looking at these.

June_07_2011_619.jpg

A fabulous view!

June_07_2011_620.jpg

That monkey looks caught!

June_07_2011_621.jpg

I love this owl!

June_07_2011_625.jpg

Another view from below.

June_07_2011_626.jpg

I thought they only came out at night!

June_07_2011_629.jpg

One last view.

So, as the morning is closing, we have two choices. We can either turn right back towards Expedition Everest, or we can brave the standby line at Kilimanjaro Safaris. One thing is for certain, it was starting to get more and more busy. I do know that at this point we were leaving Dan and Boo, because it was Boo and Daddy day.

Amanda!!! How did I not know about this??!!!! Oh well, I'm here but late and that's okay! I can't wait to hear about the trip and your next adventure this summer :)

I'm off to go to a movie but I'll be back later tonight to read about the adventures thus far :)

Amanda!!! How did I not know about this??!!!! Oh well, I'm here but late and that's okay! I can't wait to hear about the trip and your next adventure this summer :)

I'm off to go to a movie but I'll be back later tonight to read about the adventures thus far :)

Megan, it's been such a crazy year, lol! While Sweetie and I are in Disney this coming summer, we'll have to definitely meet up!

Beginning the prior year, Boo decided she wanted a day just with her Daddy at Disney World. We call it Boo and Daddy Day.

Except for Dan. He calls it Daddy and Boo Day, but seeing as how Boo decides every move they make on Boo and Daddy Day, I believe she should go first.

Before Boo and Daddy Day was to begin, though, we had one visit to make:

June_07_2011_632.jpg

This ride is much tolerable in 90 degree weather than 40 degrees, let me tell you.

June_07_2011_645.jpg

Sheldon's favorite part is getting others wet. He'd forgo the entire ride if we would let him only do this.

At this point, we parted ways from Boo and Daddy. It was nice not having Sheldon and Boo together. Fighting.

Every minute.

Of every day.

You think I'm joking here. I'm not.

Can't tell you what Boo and Daddy did. I can tell you what Sweetie, Sheldon, and I did. We took pictures, rode Expedition Everest again, and caught the Photopass Photographers.

Photo0644FourBySix.jpg

This was the best photopass photographer the year before, but not that great this year. Go figure.

Photo0672FourBySix.jpg

Yeah, we really look scared.

Photo0664FourBySix.jpg

I'm not crying. My mascara is running. Which begs the question. . .Why am I wearing makeup?

Photo0677FourBySix.jpg

We had an argument about whether or not we were holding Tinkerbell or Simba. I'm glad I didn't bet on it.

Photo0679FourBySix.jpg

Well, looks like Boo and Daddy found a photographer, too. They report that they rode EE three times!

So, after this, it seems like Animal Kingdom was being overrun by school groups. I was trying to decide which Florida educational standards would be covered at Animal Kingdom, but realizing that I spent over an hour the previous school year making the argument to our school board (and being on the winning side, by the way), I figured they had every right to be there. Apparently kids who did well on the Florida state exam got free trips to Animal Kingdom for one school district. I wanna go back to school and be at that district.

I know Daddy and Boo were there for some time longer, but Sweetie and Sheldon wanted a change of scenery.

Where would be go?

Well, the bus stop should give you a hint. . .

June_07_2011_657.jpg

Coming up. . .Star Tours. . .with a 15 minute wait?

I have yet to completely catch up but love this latest installment! GREAT pictures! And I'd ask why you were wearing make-up but that would make me a hypocrite, so let's just let sleeping dogs lie, shall we?....:rolleyes:

Would you believe I am now caught up?!.....

This is a fan-FLIPPIN'-tastic TR!!! Can't begin to tell you how envious I am of your stay at the BC. I could have no balcony and a view of a roof top and I'd still be happy to be there. Actually right now I'm envious of your trip itself....:sad1:

Your pictures are outstanding. I just had a little mini-trip to the MK! Awesome. And yes, if I was going to do a Lot's wife thing, gazing at the castle wouldn't be a bad choice.:rotfl:

Does the Haunted Mansion have a new queue area?? I don't recognize some of the stuff in your shots. LOVE the new Pooh queue!! I saw that last winter. Isn't that honey-wall uber cool?!!

I've also never eaten at Cosmic Ray's but I am now craving a smoothie from Auntie Gravity's..... ::sigh:: ...:cloud9:

Anxiously waiting for more!!...popcorn::

I have yet to completely catch up but love this latest installment! GREAT pictures! And I'd ask why you were wearing make-up but that would make me a hypocrite, so let's just let sleeping dogs lie, shall we?....:rolleyes:

LOL, I tell people I wear makeup because I choose not to scare small children. It's probably true.

Would you believe I am now caught up?!.....

This is a fan-FLIPPIN'-tastic TR!!! Can't begin to tell you how envious I am of your stay at the BC. I could have no balcony and a view of a roof top and I'd still be happy to be there. Actually right now I'm envious of your trip itself....:sad1:

Your pictures are outstanding. I just had a little mini-trip to the MK! Awesome. And yes, if I was going to do a Lot's wife thing, gazing at the castle wouldn't be a bad choice.:rotfl:

Does the Haunted Mansion have a new queue area?? I don't recognize some of the stuff in your shots. LOVE the new Pooh queue!! I saw that last winter. Isn't that honey-wall uber cool?!!

I've also never eaten at Cosmic Ray's but I am now craving a smoothie from Auntie Gravity's..... ::sigh:: ...:cloud9:

Anxiously waiting for more!!...popcorn::

Thanks, Legomom! Don't be too envious! Someday, we'll have to do a babnana trip and stay there.

During the food and wine festival.

HM does have a new queue, and it is fantastic. It goes into a lot of the back story of the ride, and I love it.

Pooh is also great! Boo is a big Piglet lover, so she loves it there!

HMMM. . .Smoothie or a Cappucino Float from Auntie Gravity. Yeah, I need another trip soon.

LOL, I tell people I wear makeup because I choose not to scare small children. It's probably true.

Thanks, Legomom! Don't be too envious! Someday, we'll have to do a babnana trip and stay there.

During the food and wine festival.

HM does have a new queue, and it is fantastic. It goes into a lot of the back story of the ride, and I love it.

Pooh is also great! Boo is a big Piglet lover, so she loves it there!

HMMM. . .Smoothie or a Cappucino Float from Auntie Gravity. Yeah, I need another trip soon.

I think we need a 'manda and 'mom trip. Staying ANY where on-property!! Just think of it: 'Manda and 'Mom's Excellent Adventure...

:thumbsup2

I'm all caught up!!! Congrats again on the teaching awards :) We will for sure have to meet up this summer! Seeing as I was supposed to be saving money since I chose 19 pays instead of 24, I'll be staying in FL for the most part, working, and paying off my rent/new car lol.

I'm glad you like Captains Grill!!! Was that the meal you were on the fence about?? I've eaten there 4 times or so and have enjoyed it every time and it's even better when you're on the DDP!!!

I'm eating at Kona on New Years Eve..hopefully. Our ADR is at 9:15pm and my plane lands at 8pm so hopefully MCO luggage people get their butts in gear and I have my bags and we will drive quickly but legally to Poly from there! Since my TIW card is blocked out = no free Valet or meal discount but we'll hope for regular parking or pay for Valet if we're in a time crunch!

I'm glad you stayed at BC! I've stayed at YC and those beds are heavenly!! :)

I think we need a 'manda and 'mom trip. Staying ANY where on-property!! Just think of it: 'Manda and 'Mom's Excellent Adventure...

:thumbsup2

That is awesome, Legomom. All of that is going through my head and I'm thinking back to our never was to be 5K meet this past year. Unfortunately, as long as I coach cheerleading, I won't ever be able to do a Disney 5K or marathon. :(

I'm all caught up!!! Congrats again on the teaching awards :) We will for sure have to meet up this summer! Seeing as I was supposed to be saving money since I chose 19 pays instead of 24, I'll be staying in FL for the most part, working, and paying off my rent/new car lol.

I'm glad you like Captains Grill!!! Was that the meal you were on the fence about?? I've eaten there 4 times or so and have enjoyed it every time and it's even better when you're on the DDP!!!

I'm eating at Kona on New Years Eve..hopefully. Our ADR is at 9:15pm and my plane lands at 8pm so hopefully MCO luggage people get their butts in gear and I have my bags and we will drive quickly but legally to Poly from there! Since my TIW card is blocked out = no free Valet or meal discount but we'll hope for regular parking or pay for Valet if we're in a time crunch!

I'm glad you stayed at BC! I've stayed at YC and those beds are heavenly!! :)

I know all about pinching pennies. I think I was on the fence about Captain's Grill. We had been there before, but I didn't know what Dan would think.

Good luck with the Kona dinner for New Year's! That would be horrible if you did not make it!

So, we boarded the bus to Hollywood Studios, and before long, we were here:

June_07_2011_659.jpg

Is it me, or does this tend to be the sunniest and hottest park of them all?

June_07_2011_660.jpg

Sheldon says this is his favorite.

June_07_2011_667.jpg

That hat is a size what?​

Photo0696FourBySix.jpg

A little perspective on the size of that hat.

Star Tours had recently reopened. And it was a Tuesday, so no Star Tours weekend. So, we decided we needed to try the new. It said 15 minute wait.

June_07_2011_670.jpg

Cool signage.

June_07_2011_681.jpg

This was going on at the same time.

June_07_2011_684.jpg

C3PO. . .YOu never looked better.

Just in case you were wondering, it was NOT a 15 minute wait. More like 20-30 minutes. It was totally worth it, though.

By this time, we were tired. So, we walked around the park a little, doing some shopping. I love the shops in Hollywood Studios.

We headed this way. . .

June_07_2011_694.jpg

No, we didn't do it this time.

June_07_2011_696.jpg

I love this guy

June_07_2011_699.jpg

and how he spins.

By this time, we were tired and we were ready to go on to the room. The kids and I went to the Hollywood Studios boat launch to take the boat back to the resort. The Friendship boats are a very slow way to get back, but provide a great rest.

June_07_2011_705.jpg

Boardwalk Resort

June_07_2011_706.jpg

Beautiful! As long as I don't see the other side of this slide. You know, I would totally love this resort and want to stay here if not for that creepy clown.

June_07_2011_712.jpg

I loved this at night

June_07_2011_715.jpg

Coming home

June_07_2011_723.jpg

The best kiddie area and pool in the whole of Disney

June_07_2011_729.jpg

Looking back after we got off of the boat.

June_07_2011_732.jpg

The ducks like it there!

June_07_2011_738.jpg

:cloud9:I wish I were back there right now!

June_07_2011_747.jpg

You hardly ever get a photograph of this without a million people there!

June_07_2011_749.jpg

I could sit in the lobby forever.

Stepping into the room, we could tell that it was occupied at the moment.

And what a cute occupancy it was:

June_07_2011_750.jpg

Awww. . .​

Coming up. . .Viva la France!

Loving your updates!!!

Animal Kingdom- sounds like a fun day. Boo and Daddy day is such a nice idea. It can be great to split up and give a break to all that "vacation togetherness" for awhile.

Did you ever ride the safari that day?

Your Tree of Life photos from Everest are spectacular!!! I totally get you needing to that. I do too, although my camera is a little point and shoot. Most of the ride photos (Splash, Dinosaur, Tower of Terror, Test Track) include me with a camera up to my face.

Glad you enjoyed the new version of Star Tours, despite the deceiving wait time info. I actually find AK to be hotter and more crowded than any other park. I think it is the size, and all of the walking between attractions.

I laughed when I read about your thoughts about the educational value of AK. My son's 8th grade class trip in June will be doing the Y.E.S (Youth Educational Something) program at Disney. You go to Space Mountain before the park opens and discuss physics and there may be something at The Living Seas. Every year there is a debate from parents who don't understand why the trip is to Disney, instead of someplace like NYC or Washington DC.

I am looking forward to the trip in June with my son Nate. Maybe. The day I posted my ticker, he got his report card. He got a 4 (the lowest grade) in effort in Life Skills (Home Ec) and is now on probation for the trip. I will be on pins and needles (and all over his "back") for the rest of the year so that we don't miss this trip!

I was also amused by your picture and comment of the difficulty of photographing the Beach Club back entrance without any people in it.

Here's mine:

Note to the woman on the bench. "Ahem, could you please move. This is going on the front page of the FAQ thread"

IMG_0940-1.jpg

Is it me, or does this tend to be the sunniest and hottest park of them all?

It is sunny. I think it's that wide open concrete area at the gate. Once you get into the park and down Hollywood Blvd., it's not so bad.

By this time, we were tired and we were ready to go on to the room. The kids and I went to the Hollywood Studios boat launch to take the boat back to the resort. The Friendship boats are a very slow way to get back, but provide a great rest.

I've never done the boats here but LOVE the walk from DHS to EP (or, in your case, BC...:rolleyes:). Never done it in June, though, so I'm sure it's a different experience!!

June_07_2011_706.jpg

Beautiful! As long as I don't see the other side of this slide. You know, I would totally love this resort and want to stay here if not for that creepy clown.

We all have our demons, hon.... ::coughwheezemonkeyssniff::

:rotfl:

Nice update and, as usual, great photos! I love the Studios. I think it has a lot of atmosphere and is just great to plain hang out in. :goodvibes

Loving your updates!!!

Animal Kingdom- sounds like a fun day. Boo and Daddy day is such a nice idea. It can be great to split up and give a break to all that "vacation togetherness" for awhile.

Did you ever ride the safari that day?

LOL, "vacation togetherness" is a funny way to describe what happens with our family. And no, no safari. Unfortunately, the safari is not really my favorite. We do it once on the trip, but we like to save it for an EMH morning.

Your Tree of Life photos from Everest are spectacular!!! I totally get you needing to that. I do too, although my camera is a little point and shoot. Most of the ride photos (Splash, Dinosaur, Tower of Terror, Test Track) include me with a camera up to my face.

Thanks! Lots of people seem to understand, but unfortunately, they seem to be contained to the DIS boards, lol.

Glad you enjoyed the new version of Star Tours, despite the deceiving wait time info. I actually find AK to be hotter and more crowded than any other park. I think it is the size, and all of the walking between attractions.

Probably the walking does it, but living on a farm, I think that may be why AK is deceptive to me. Hollywood Studios to me seems to never include shade.

I laughed when I read about your thoughts about the educational value of AK. My son's 8th grade class trip in June will be doing the Y.E.S (Youth Educational Something) program at Disney. You go to Space Mountain before the park opens and discuss physics and there may be something at The Living Seas. Every year there is a debate from parents who don't understand why the trip is to Disney, instead of someplace like NYC or Washington DC.

See, I laugh, because I wrote the lesson plans for the senior class on their trip that they never took because they couldn't raise the money. Guess what? I linked the state physics standards to the amusement parks.

I am looking forward to the trip in June with my son Nate. Maybe. The day I posted my ticker, he got his report card. He got a 4 (the lowest grade) in effort in Life Skills (Home Ec) and is now on probation for the trip. I will be on pins and needles (and all over his "back") for the rest of the year so that we don't miss this trip!

Sweetie has been on the edge of not having her mother-daughter trip as well due to teenagery attitude. *Sigh*

I was also amused by your picture and comment of the difficulty of photographing the Beach Club back entrance without any people in it.

Note to the woman on the bench. "Ahem, could you please move. This is going on the front page of the FAQ thread"

LOL, I so get that, too!

It is sunny. I think it's that wide open concrete area at the gate. Once you get into the park and down Hollywood Blvd., it's not so bad.

I do like stepping into the shops. Those are my favorite stores in Disney aside from WOD.
I've never done the boats here but LOVE the walk from DHS to EP (or, in your case, BC...:rolleyes:). Never done it in June, though, so I'm sure it's a different experience!!

The walk is not as bad as one would think. We actually do that a couple of times, as well.

We all have our demons, hon.... ::coughwheezemonkeyssniff::

:rotfl:

Nice update and, as usual, great photos! I love the Studios. I think it has a lot of atmosphere and is just great to plain hang out in. :goodvibes

I think I'm relaxing with the monkeys. For example, I would think about staying at the Boardwalk in the winter in a room not facing the slide. :rolleyes1

Thanks, Legomom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter