Bawb memorial on homepage

What a great tribute. Made me teary again but made me smile too. :grouphug:

I also have never listened to a podcast.
I recently saw the posts about Bawb's passing.
The memorial is beautiful. I am sorry I never met him.
Years ago I also lost a friend I met online.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you who are missing your lost friend.
:sad1:

Beautiful tribute to someone I truly wish I might have met one day. :(

Thanks DIS folks, for making this place very, very special.

Love the tribute. I wasnt expecting it and started crying. How sweet. I hope things went well today. A big hug for tomorrow. Great job!!!!

When I first opened the DIS, I thought, "What the heck is being downloaded!!" And then I saw Bawb. What a beautiful tribute.

Podcast crew, I have been thinking of y'all since I woke up this morning. :hug:

Same here, I even asked my DS what it was and he thought it was an add or a virus. So, I logged out of the Dis and looked for a way to get rid of whatever it was.

Couldn't seem to find anything and so logged back on, just went about my normal stuff and left that black box alone. A minute or so later I hear this beautiful music and went to take a look.

Oh my goodness. I've never been over on this board, but have heard about Bob and that tribute is absolutely amazing. So touching, it really makes you feel like:sad: .

Wonderful job guys and even though I never knew Bob, anyone who did I'm sure would be ever so proud.

:hug: to all that knew him both personally and through the DIS.

Bob God Speed, see you again one day. Thanks for making us laugh you will forever be in my memories ! :hug:

It's a beautiful and lovely tribute. I especially loved the video of him piloting the boat. I kept thinking of Bawb advice about fireworks cruises - go to the bathroom first! My wife came downstairs and found me crying and laughing. She just nodded and said, "Bawb."

We're hoping to see Wicked this fall when it comes to Pittsburgh. We'll be thinking of Bawb when this song is performed.

Crying all over again. What a touching tribute. I've been thinking of the Varley family and the entire Podcast crew all day. You're all in my prayers. :hug:

Very touching, Dh and I are both in tears. We will both be thinking of you all tomorrow and wish that we could be with you , :grouphug:

CorEy and Will,

THANK YOU for making that beautiful tribute to Bawb. It brought me to tears. It made me feel like I could share a bit in his memorial service today. I was praying and thinking of you all during that time today.

Hugs,
Angie :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter