Bawb memorial on homepage

That memorial on the welcome page was amazing. You can tell that he loved bringing the "magic" to all of us. We will miss him so much! Tell Walt we said "Hi!", Bawb! :)

Just watched it, and I thought it was beautiful, and captured what seemed to me (having never met him, unfortunately), from listening to the podcasts, Bawb's essence.

Thank you for that. :grouphug:

And I think (think) the singer might be Kristen Chenoweth.

DH & I lit our candles at 3 p.m. for Bawb, then I cried my eyes out while viewing the memorial...just a sad, sad day...:sad1:

Anyone know what that song is? It is beautiful....

Thanks!

The song is "For Good" from the musical Wicked. The perfect, beautiful song, I agree...

I have never posted on this before and I just want to say how sorry I am. I don't know why I went to podcast the day it was announced, It was the first time I ever clicked on it and then there it was the announcement. Even though I didn't know him or listen to the podcast, I was so very sad. I went back and listen to the podcast and read post just so I could know something of him.
The memorial is beautiful tribute. Everyone is in my prayers.:sad1:

Very lovely tribute. It made me cry, made me laugh and made me remember how very lucky we were to have had Bawb in our lives.

What a lovely tribute, guys! You did a wonderful job putting that together. I love that the 'dance of 1000 boots' was included. :goodvibes

that was a lovely tribute, perfect song...we are all thinking of you, bawb will be greatly missed...

For the people who have said they never listened to the podcasts and even for those who have, it's great to listen to the 10th Anniversary Show from 6/12/07. Bob talks about his love of Disney and how his dreams came true when he moved to Orlando and became part of the DIS and the podcasts. As sad as I am today, I love hearing Bob talk about living his dream. How many of us can say that? :hug:

Here is a link to all the podcast shows, the Anniversary show is near
the top of the right hand side.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/downloads.htm

That is a great tribute, and so fitting that it is on the home page for the Dis. God bless, on what must be a very difficult day for all.

For the people who have said they never listened to the podcasts and even for those who have, it's great to listen to the 10th Anniversary Show from 6/12/07. Bob talks about his love of Disney and how his dreams came true when he moved to Orlando and became part of the DIS and the podcasts. As sad as I am today, I love hearing Bob talk about living his dream. How many of us can say that? :hug:

Here is a link to all the podcast shows, the Anniversary show is near
the top of the right hand side.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/downloads.htm

Thank you for posting this link. I have never listened to a podcast either but would now like the opportunity to experience the joy of listening to Bob and his friends!:goodvibes

Thank you for posting this link. I have never listened to a podcast either but would now like the opportunity to experience the joy of listening to Bob and his friends!:goodvibes
You won't regret it...:hug:

what a beautiful tribute ... or at least what I saw of it. I couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing.
puppy_dog_eyes.gif
bncry.gif

I'm not good at crying. I don't do it often. When I do, I can't stop. And, as horribly sad I am that Bob has died, I couldn't cry until I watched the video. And, now I'm sure I will be crying the rest of the day.

But, it got me to thinking. Bob has left a beautiful and wonderful gift behind. In my life, I have lost very few people, mostly just grandparents when I was a kid. I don't remember what they sound like. I never knew them as an adult, and therefore didnt' really know them. Anytime we want we can hear Bob's voice. We can see his laughter and just what a wonderful person he truly was. While I can't even imagine the podcast without him, what a beautiful thing he has left to all of his family.

I'm a huge pod cast fan, after listening to it and work I run home and tell my roomies all about the happening of the pod cast crew. I'm so sorry for all of your loss. Big hugs to you all. Bawb was a wonderful person and he'll be sorely missed even by those who never met him. It's beautiful if you think about how many lives he has touched and he propbably didn't even know...
the tribute was well done. Thank you.
:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter