Bawb memorial on homepage

I saw it said "Life is Good" on the front of his cart and it seems very fitting for him.

Yup.....I just let my balloon up crying and logged on looking for something to help me and that was just it....it helped me cry more. But.......

Anyone know what that song is? It is beautiful....

Thanks!

The song is "For Good" from the Broadway Musical, "Wicked".

If you have not ever listened to this entire song, go to youtube and listen. This is a wonderful song and very fitting for Bob. And, the podcast crew all just went to see Wicked together.

I have never listened to the the podcasts (will now) but mourn your loss with you. I have been a fan of that song for several years--and often thought it would be an appropriate fitting tribute for a "farewell"--and it was.

I have never listened to the the podcasts (will now) but mourn your loss with you. I have been a fan of that song for several years--and often thought it would be an appropriate fitting tribute for a "farewell"--and it was.

They are fabulous. Enjoy them you wont regret it.

I was crying, then I saw the dance of a 1000 boots and started to laugh. Thank you so much, that was such a beautiful and fitting tribute to Bawb.:grouphug:

Thankyou for that perfect tribute - I laughed and cried :hug:

Most of all guys thankyou for the Podcast because without that we may never have known how special a man Bawb was :hug:

That is a beautiful tribute to Bawb.

I remember Bawb loved doing a lot of poses back last December at the Studios and the Streetmosphere cop interacting with him and us.

Thanks for the memories.

A perfect tribute to a wonderful man. The song choice, 'For Good' was way too perfect...we were all changed for the good by Bob's presence here. Rest in peace Bob...you will be missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter