Bawb memorial on homepage

experiment_627

DIS Veteran
I always go straight to the DIS, but DH gets here through wdwinfo.com, and I just saw the tribute to Bawb there when he logged in. GREAT job. I love it!!

And...:sad1:

I've never posted on this board before, but I've watched the Dis tribute and it's bought tears to my ears. After reading the many posts over these past few days from those that knew him, I'm sorry I never had the privilege of meeting him myself. My condolences to all on this board on the loss of this wonderful man.

When I first opened the DIS, I thought, "What the heck is being downloaded!!" And then I saw Bawb. What a beautiful tribute.

Podcast crew, I have been thinking of y'all since I woke up this morning. :hug:

Such a beautiful tribute...lovely photos and a great song.

What song is it....anyone know?

If off....crying again!

I have never posted here before but the Bob tribute was fantastic. It brought a smile to my face to see you all sharing Bob's memories with all of us. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

:( It won't open for me, and when I try to download it, it says page not found.

I even tried in explorer (thought maybe it was a mozilla thing.)

anyone else have that problem?

That was beautiful.:sad1:

Through my tears Bawb made me laugh with his little dance.:cool1:

My deepest sympathy to all his family,friends and to all those whose lives he touched. I know he touched me and my DS Erich with his sense of humor and imagination.

Rest in Peace.

:( It won't open for me, and when I try to download it, it says page not found.

I even tried in explorer (thought maybe it was a mozilla thing.)

anyone else have that problem?

Yes! Me, darn it!!!!

Edit: I take it back . . . just got it to work. It was beautiful.

Ok, here's what I did...I right clicked the blank screen and clicked on the about macromedia link, then it went to the macromedia page, which told me I had the plug in and it was up to date (nothing new to download)

Then, when I went back, it worked.

I don't know if something was fixed while I clicked the other link, or if something corrected itself, but either way, it worked...

And it is just beautiful...I hope to be remembered as well some day! (hopefully not too soon...) They did a great job! :flower3: :sad1:

The tribute is beautiful, I can't imagine how everyone is going to get through this afternoon. As I was watching Bawb on the video clips, I had a smile on my face and a tear running down my cheek. :sad1:

I've never listened to a podcast or posted on this board, but felt compelled after watching the tribute. It's very touching. My prayers are with all of Bawb's loved ones. Thanks for sharing the memorial with us.

And here I thought that I was all cried out this week...:sad1:

Very lovely tribute to a very missed man...:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter