Bathroom fans at the Dolphin- where are they??

jeankeri

<font color=darkorchid>I threw cartons of milk at
Just returned from a great stay at the Dolphin, but I have to ask- do any of the rooms have bathroom fans? There was no fan in our bathroom- we had to keep the AC pretty chilly to keep the room from being too tropical. Also- everything plastic would immediately collect moisture. Dont know if this is standard in all rooms- we were in 9-038, east wing.

no fans...that is one of the items we fill out on the resort survey each time we stay.

Pam

I don't remember the bathroom having a fan either. When we got done showering, it took forever to air the bathroom out.

When I read the title of your thread I thought "What kind of person is a bathroom fan?" Duh!

The Swan and Dolphin Hotels are both High Rises and have central exhuast fan systems. The Hotel does exhuast the bathrooms.

Letsbgoofy said:
When I read the title of your thread I thought "What kind of person is a bathroom fan?" Duh!

That's funny~~same thing here. I thought, "the people who love bathrooms couldn't find them?" :confused3 :rotfl2:

Thanks for the heads up. I'm guessing the Swan is the same. (I'm packing my can of air freshener just in case!)

I've suggested this too for other hotels on their survey/suggestion cards and plan to do the same after our August stay at the Swan.

Can't hi-rise hotels have separate fan switches in the bathroom? I don't see why not. :confused3

Thanks for the responses; sorry the thread title was confusing...bathroom fans... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: . Whatever high-rise system they have really isn't very effective; I'm surprised they don't have a problem with mold.

The Hotel can't put vents for every unit out the side of the building like a condo, not pretty. So the go up to the roof. The need a large central fan to pull all of the smells up thru the building. This way the 6th floor won't have to smell what's happening on the 3rd floor. Believe it or not the exhuast system is designed to remove the required air from each unit without cuasing problemd with pressure within the hotel and over taxing the room a/c units.

I guess you will get alot of "views" for this question today. :rotfl:

I mean, I enjoy a nice clean bathroom, but I wouldn't call myself a "fan" per se.... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter