August Exercise Challenge - Moving Through The Dog Days Of Summer - 25 challengers!

I'm in again and going to up the ante, going for 1500 minutes.

Starting with 60/1500 for today.

I'm not giving up! Thanks for encouraging me to try another month!

Please put me down for 1500. I've got a 5K race the end of the month at Disneyland, so I've got to get going!

Thanks! :)

One more run on the treadmill tonight... a final 2 miles (6 miles total today)

72/1600

Good night!

:)

Ted

Hi Ted, thank you for hosting again this month!

I'm in for 1700 minutes this month!

Thanks
Brooke

65 minutes today, elliptical and low impact aerobics.

65/1700

Have a good night!
Brooke

Got my workout in for the day already, 25 minutes on the treadmill.

55/700

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone.

Great updates

Everything through here is updated in the first post

Have a great day!

Ted

Thanks for hosting again Ted!

Since I didn't achieve my goal last month I'll aim for the 1200 minutes again. I don't have as much going on this month so I may actually make it. Nope scratch that, I WILL make it!;)

Walked down to the beach and around the sound up to the roadhouse for supper then back to the cottage. Boy has the layout of the beached changed, lots of dunes to climb up and over. Walked total of 3 miles and got credit for 26 flights of stairs on my fitbit.

135/1000

An hour Strong class this morning and an hour Werq class this evening brings me to:

180/2000 :beach:

Hello everyone!

Got in a 85 minute walk and 31 minutes of circuit training, so that brings me to:

181/1700

Thanks!

Brooke

40 minutes of intervals (running/walking) at the park last night officially starts me off for the month. 40/500

I went out for a 3 mile run today. The warm-up and cool-down walking and run came to 45 minutes.

45/1200

With 55 minutes yesterday (treadmill, elliptical & bike) and 60 minutes today (elliptical and bike), I am now at 210/1600.

229/2000

Got a run in yesterday and a walk this morning. I stood all day yesterday in sandals (why didn't I wear better shoes?!) cutting flowers/decorating tables for a friend's son's wedding. My legs were very sore last night. Worse than a run!! I'm getting old. :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter