August Exercise Challenge - Moving Through The Dog Days Of Summer - 25 challengers!

Keep it up everyone!

No exercise for me today (or yesterday)

I'm resting up for my 10 mile race tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

Have a great weekend!

Ted

New here, so I'm assuming 1600 is a good number to hit because that's what almost everyone is doing?

So I did 30 minutes on the elliptical on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, so I have
90/1600.

Good luck tomorrow, Ted!

I did 40 minute run this morning, so I'm now at:

135/1500

Tomorrow's my rest day, then back at on Sunday morning!

Have a great weekend, all! :)

Ted, hope you have an awesome ten-miler!

No official exercise here either. Even though I have been running like crazy all day today.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Good evening everyone. Tonight was 65 minutes of step aerobics and stretching. Brings me to

246/1700

Have a great night everyone!

Brooke

No classes for me today...an hour on the elliptical, followed by an hour on the treadmill brings me to:

300/2000 :cutie:

I'm ready for another month!
Thanks for hosting again Ted and good luck on your race!!!:cheer2:

I'm going to set my goal at 1000 minutes for this month.

So far I have -
52 min walk/run yesterday
40 min sculpt dvd today

92 / 1000 Total

I signed up for a four mile race tomorrow!!! (walking is ok too) I'm excited!!! :yay: This will be my second race!

Have a great weekend everyone!:goodvibes

Hello everybody today's walk was hot and muggy and 80 minutes! That brings me to

326/1700

Have a great night!
Brooke

Hey, everyone.

I'll catch up the spreadsheet in the morning, and will post a full race report on my blog tomorrow for anyone interested, but I did it.

10 mile race in 84 degree, humidity and 12 mile per hour wind in my face for most of it.

134 minutes of exercise today for the 10 miles. Slower than I wanted, but I can't complain with the conditions.

Ted

On friday we spent 2 1/2 hours throwing and pulling crab pots (not continous) in the morning and then walked the beach again before supper. So total 120 min. Got to keep 3 of the crabs we caught. The rest were either to small or girls.

Today we reversed our walk on thursday evening to walk the beach and find agates. Those newly formed dunes are a good workout. 120 min.

Then we had to pack up and head home for work tomorrow. To 100 degree weather. :sad: The beach was so much nicer at 71 degrees. :beach:

375/1000

Okay... everything is updated in the first post.

Welcome in to the new challengers... we're up to 20 people for this month at this point!

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Ted

I added 90 minutes today. I added 60 mins with warm-up and a run, plus another 30 strength training.

That brings my new total to 135/1200.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter