August 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward.

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

Going to cancel a 6:20p Via Napoli reservation, 4 people, for August 13th. Will be doing this at about 10:00a EST today.

Cancelling:

I have a 9:15 reservation for 2 at Be Our Guest on Monday August 25 if anyone is interested.

Edit: gone

I will cancel Ohana August 4 at 5:20pm for 4 pp if someone is interested!

Not a cancellation, but there's quite a few times available for BOG on Friday August 29th. :coffee:

I was just coming on to say that BOG had some openings on 8/29. I am assuming people are cancelling or they opened more slots since the change in time that day. Was able to get one for 8/29 at 6:30pm for a party of 5!! I can now STOP stalking the site.

I will be cancelling our reservation for Ohana on Sunday, August 17 at 6:35 p.m. for 3 people. We are going with a later flight which will make this too rushed. I will cancel it about 11 p.m. tonight unless someone PMs me earlier to coordinate a time.

I will be cancelling a BOG reservation for 8/27, 8:00 PM, 4 people. I hope it can help someone!

This one is gone.

I have an 8:45am breakfast for two at the Rainforest Cafe at AK on Thursday Aug 21 I will not be using. Will be cancelling tomorrow if no one is interested in coordinating.

Just cancelled a Ohana breakfast reservation for 8:35 a.m. on Sunday, August 24. Got a Chef Mickey's res at our preferred time :cool1:

Have an 8/24 BOG at 8:50 for 4 to cancel... Anyone interested?

Gone and successfully picked!! Glad I could return the favor

Was able to get a 4 person reservation for BOG so I will be cancelling 2 reservations for 2 people each on 08/25..one at 8:35 and one at 8:40. Let me know if anyone is interested. Will be cancelling on Wednesday 05/14 around 8 am unless someone wants to setup a different time.

I have a 6:55 p.m. reservation at Ohana's for 3 people on Friday, August 15th I plan to cancel. If anyone is interested I'm willing to try to coordinate.

I have a reservation for 5 at Whispering Canyon Cafe on Sunday August 24 at 6:50 pm I will be cancelling. PM to coordinate if you want it.

Cancelling an Ohana dinner at 6.55pm on 21st August. I'll cancel it in 1 hour or PM to co-ordinate.

Not sure if anyone needs it, but I just cancelled a Cape May breakfast on the 23rd@ 8:55am and a O'hana breakfast on the 29 @9:15am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter