Are there any Disney SINGLES out there? College edition

This is totally offsubject and random. But the other day in my Western Civ class, my prof asked a question about WDW. (Something or another about panoramic theatres..) And I of course answered it correctly!
*round of applause* Good job! *lol*

Hi, I'm Jeff... I'm a freshman(ish) at Ithaca College in upstate NY, studying Integrated Marketing Communications (advertising, public relations, etc)

I've applied for a couple of Professional Internships, and have a second interview for one of them on Thursday. If I don't get a PI from June to January, I plan on doing the CP in the spring.

My AIM screenname is the same as my username, send me a message sometime!

Hi, I'm Jeff... I'm a freshman(ish) at Ithaca College in upstate NY, studying Integrated Marketing Communications (advertising, public relations, etc)

I've applied for a couple of Professional Internships, and have a second interview for one of them on Thursday. If I don't get a PI from June to January, I plan on doing the CP in the spring.

My AIM screenname is the same as my username, send me a message sometime!

Good Luck with the interview!!! and welcome!

Hey... I am nineteen years old and a sophomore at Bowling Green State University. I love disney which most people my age find so strange. What can I say I'm just a kid at heart!!!

Hey... I am nineteen years old and a sophomore at Bowling Green State University. I love disney which most people my age find so strange. What can I say I'm just a kid at heart!!!

oh we all are just a kid at heart! welcome to the "i'm never growing up" club!!:goodvibes

hey yeah! I don't know if this is weird for a guy, but I've always imagined myself meeting my wife in Disney World. I know I'm just 20 years old but I'm ready for commitment ladies! Takers? Eh?

I just got interviewed for the Fall 2007 Program and am anxiously waiting for the letter/e-mail. There's just something about that place and the people there...

But I'm about a easy going nice guy you'd want to meet. I love running, reading, guitar playing, music, acting, and having fun! Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you down there. Pray for me.

haha someone wrote me a response to that but it wouldn't send so just want to say thanks and i laughed too when I read that. Good to know we share the same dream!

I was looking around and noticed this thread was nowhere to be found so I searched for it.
It had somehow fallen off the board... weird

so, uh... *bump* just for fun :upsidedow

I'm here going to be at Disney all fall. Anyother singles going to be there? :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter