Are there any Disney SINGLES out there? College edition

flying_babyb

DIS Veteran
I know over on the solo board I believe they have a "Are then any single disney guys" So i thought why not have a Are there any single disney guys" college thread. Correct if this isnt allowed.

yeah, we do exist, but we are in far away places... like california.

I figured it would be fun to get to know each other on here so yea.

Im Jen from Wisconsin. Been a Disney fan since the age of six. Im a criminal justice student at our tech college. I have two cats, fish, and a hermit crab. In my spare time I like to play with computers, collect monkeys and work on various crafts. Recently I found that ive got a love for wood working.

Ok so how about u guys? tell us about you!

Why not a thread for single woman? ;P

Though this thread may turn out to be a buffet of guys. Hah.

I'm Kelly. :) Trying to find guys in college who don't laugh at my Disney obsession is extremely hard. Texas is still too far away from the best place on earth :(

Hey all!

I'm a disney single! I'm 22, an accounting student, and from Winnipeg, MB, Canada. All my friends call me a princess, which might explain why I fit in so well at Disney!

Planning a trip to Disney in April, I'll be there during my birthday (*sigh* the big 2-3!)

Hope to meet some guys!

we should just post facebooks/myspace. the language of the college student

Planning a trip to Disney in April, I'll be there during my birthday (*sigh* the big 2-3!)

I'm very jealous that you get to be at WDW for your birthday! I've always wanted to but my birthday is in June and crowds are too busy then. This year I'm going 3 weeks before my birthday (I'll be 23 too!) so close enough :)

Kellybely, I'm very excited! It will be so cool. When the reservations were made, the cast member took note of my birthday, so I wonder if they do anything special.

And I completely agree with what you said above. Guys always kinda do the eyeroll when I say I love Disney and I'm a Disney freak. I have disney wall paper on my computer at work, and they all just walk by and say "oh, how cute" and laugh. But hey, they don't know what they are missing or they're just jealous!

Hopefully they will do something special for your birthday with it being the year of million dreams.. I'd give them a list of dreams ;)

As for the guys yeah.. in my experience they think Disney stuff is for kids and that I need to grow up. They're missing out b/c WDW gets better every time I go. If they went with me to WDW then I would totally change their minds.

we should just post facebooks/myspace. the language of the college student

haha...isn't that the truth. some days it's the only way i know what goes on in the world...sad i know, but we've all been there...

I'm 22 and single. It's really hard to find guys who like Disney as much as I do. I would not say that I am obsessed, but I would like to continue going to WDW for trips in the future.

i guess i can do it now and then tell you all the name...h/o and i'll get it

edit: here's there name. join if you would like

Disney College Boards

I am 19 and single and completely obsessed with Disney. I have gone every year since the year I was born and am looking for my disney prince!! So do we have a facebook group for Disney singles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter