April 30th, 2017 - Southern Caribbean aboard the Magic!

We are staying at the Hampton Inn near the airport. I am a Hilton Honors member so we stay at Hampton a lot. There may be cheaper hotels but it is close to the airport,(Save some time and money getting back and forth) and we know what to expect.

They have rooms with 2 beds.

Thanks! I like the Hampton Inn beds.

Hi! We are late booking, but FINALLY made the decision to take our second Disney cruise (first on the Magic). We took the same itinerary last year on the Wonder and had an amazing time! The only change is that they replaced Greneda with St Lucia and St Lucia is where we honeymooned. So, we are HUGE St Lucia fans! We would love to be part of a FE group, if it isn't too late. Details are below, please let me know!

1. Stateroom 6641
2. Lauren (Adult), James (Adult), and Izzy (4)
3. I (Lauren) will be celebrating my 32nd birthday
4. Anything is welcome
5. Lauren: Minnie, Ariel
James: Mickey, Star Wars
Izzy: Elsa, Moana, Elena of Avalor, Sofia the First, all Disney Princesses, Minnie

Hi! We are late booking, but FINALLY made the decision to take our second Disney cruise (first on the Magic). We took the same itinerary last year on the Wonder and had an amazing time! The only change is that they replaced Greneda with St Lucia and St Lucia is where we honeymooned. So, we are HUGE St Lucia fans! We would love to be part of a FE group, if it isn't too late. Details are below, please let me know!

1. Stateroom 6641
2. Lauren (Adult), James (Adult), and Izzy (4)
3. I (Lauren) will be celebrating my 32nd birthday
4. Anything is welcome
5. Lauren: Minnie, Ariel
James: Mickey, Star Wars
Izzy: Elsa, Moana, Elena of Avalor, Sofia the First, all Disney Princesses, Minnie

Thanks for the info! I will add you guys to the list :)

Hey there,
Just booked onto this cruise, as there was a really tempting sale on the inside-guaranteed rooms. It'd just be DH and I celebrating our 2-year anniversary - no children, as of yet.
I'm not sure if we'll be able to participate in the fish extender bit due to the fact the room we booked is one of those in which we don't get a confirmed room number until later - we may not have said room number before the 30-day cut off for the PDFs for the fish extender groups. However, we'd be really interested in joing in the Mixology class if that's still open. (I also joined what I think is the Facebook group for this cruise - hope to see you all there!)

Hey there,
Just booked onto this cruise, as there was a really tempting sale on the inside-guaranteed rooms. It'd just be DH and I celebrating our 2-year anniversary - no children, as of yet.
I'm not sure if we'll be able to participate in the fish extender bit due to the fact the room we booked is one of those in which we don't get a confirmed room number until later - we may not have said room number before the 30-day cut off for the PDFs for the fish extender groups. However, we'd be really interested in joing in the Mixology class if that's still open. (I also joined what I think is the Facebook group for this cruise - hope to see you all there!)

You can still participate if youd like i would just need the cabin number before we set sail even if its ast the 30 day mark!

Hello, All.

We too are last minute bookers and first time cruisers ... just in time to celebrate our 25th anniversary.

Would love to join a FE if there is still a slot available.

We will be traveling with our 3 sons: 19, 19 and 11.

1. Staterooms unassigned - only 1 FE slot needed.
2. Thea (Adult), Don (Adult), Brady (Adult/son), Cole (Adult/son) and Seth (11)
3. Don and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary
4. Anything is welcome
5. Favorite characters: Pluto and Goofy (11 yo)

Hey everyone! Heres an updated list I've added the last 2 cabins that have submitted their info to me. Theres 2 slots left hopefully we can fill those up asap and i will close these groups and split the list into two groups of 10 cabins

Attachments

• FE2017.pdf
    248.8 KB · Views: 23
Don't give up on Palo Brunch reservations. Yesterday I checked and found a 12:30 spot for day 2 (at sea day). I added it to the cart and the promptly forgot to confirm it.

Logged on today and found a 10:00am slot open and confirmed it this time. There are other times opening up on different days for dinner but seem to be scattered availability.

Dan and Sue

Also, What types of excursions are people looking towards in St Lucia? This is the one island I have always wanted to see, and I told my DH we would be doing some sort of excursion here.

Also, are you all doing Disney cruiseline excursions? My travel agent gave me a website for excursions as well. I have to look to see if they are different from what the ship offers.

We did the Southern Caribbean Cruise last year. Here are our favorites, all through DCL:

Barbados - Barbados Beach Break, they didn't charge extra for a chair, the beach was gorgeous, calm, and my husband could walk out to his waist for a good 250 yards. Our daughter had a wonderful time! They also handed us a drink the moment we got there! We're doing this again this time.

Martinique - we didn't anything at this port because our daughter was 3 at the time and we opted to spend the day on the ship vs touring banana plantations or rum distilleries with her. The beach activity through DCL was fully booked. We ventured out on our own for a bit, but that was it. Grande Anse beach is supposed to be amazing though!

Antigua - catamaran and lobster lunch cruise was awesome! It was cloudy and rainy, but we still went to 2 or 3 beaches and had HUGE lobsters for lunch. Our daughter enjoyed every minute of it (minus the lobster lunch). I have this booked to do again too!

St Kitts - Dolphin Encounter, to this day, our daughter still remembers the name of the dolphin she swam with. I think we enjoyed this one solely because of how much our daughter did. I have it reserved through DCL, but if you book directly through Dolphin Encounter its cheaper and you get 25% off if your time is noon or before. They also say transportation is only $10 to/from via taxi. Side note: The pictures they will try to sell you are outrageous. Negotiate!

St Lucia is where we honeymooned 7 years ago so we are very happy to be back. We had a wonderful land and sea excursion with Joes Knows that we'd highly recommend. However, we have not been able to confirm they are kid friendly. A similar company, Spencer Ambrose Tours has been recommended for a similar excursion and is likely who we will be booking with.

Excellent! My understanding is that we need 25 people to set up a private class, so I'll keep track of the number of people interested and reach out to DCL once we get near that number.

Hi, Jess, if there is room, my husband and I would love to join the mixology class.

Hey everyone! Heres an updated list I've added the last 2 cabins that have submitted their info to me. Theres 2 slots left hopefully we can fill those up asap and i will close these groups and split the list into two groups of 10 cabins
Hi Briana!
Thanks again so much for doing this! Just looked over the list. Room 6086, the spelling is for my son is Deven. Not a big deal at all. Also, I know we will get the last 2 spots filled but if we don't... Will we still be splitting the groups?

Hello, All.

We too are last minute bookers and first time cruisers ... just in time to celebrate our 25th anniversary.

Would love to join a FE if there is still a slot available.

We will be traveling with our 3 sons: 19, 19 and 11.

1. Staterooms unassigned - only 1 FE slot needed.
2. Thea (Adult), Don (Adult), Brady (Adult/son), Cole (Adult/son) and Seth (11)
3. Don and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary
4. Anything is welcome
5. Favorite characters: Pluto and Goofy (11 yo)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :love::love:

My and I are on this cruise as well celebrating our 30th! :jumping1:

I'm uncertain if anyone is coordinating a mixology class. If you are, would you let us know?

Hi, Jess, if there is room, my husband and I would love to join the mixology class.

Several post back, Jess posted that they are buying a house and not doing the cruise. From some of her earlier posts it sounded like she was getting responses for the class. Somebody may want to contact her and see if she still has a list of who committed and then take over as the coordinator.

Hi Briana!
Thanks again so much for doing this! Just looked over the list. Room 6086, the spelling is for my son is Deven. Not a big deal at all. Also, I know we will get the last 2 spots filled but if we don't... Will we still be splitting the groups?
I apologize i fixed devens name it will reflect on the next one i post...we only need 2 more and if not i will split the groups evenly:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter