• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 30th, 2017 - Southern Caribbean aboard the Magic!

here the most updated list everyone!

Attachments

• FE2017.pdf
    405.9 KB · Views: 22
I can add you back on i needed to hear back from everyone that they were still participating i set the deadline for last friday because i havent heard from a few cabins
Yes Please add us back in. I'm sorry we were out of town last week. Can I please get a new a new copy of the final list? Thank you!

Do we know ages for Thea's family? I see an age for one person but I want to make sure how many kids...

The updated list is posted above:)
Thank you! I have this latest list now. However, there is someone listed as Charlie in our cabin # 5508. He is not a part of our family, and is not staying with us. Is it possible he is someone else's family member on the FE list? Also, Mekaeyla's age can be listed as age 7 as at the end of the cruise is her birthday. (In case not everyone gets the comments side of the list)

Do we have a room number for Thea and family? What does the "*" next to some of the names mean? Can I have peanut allergy listed next to Mekaeyla's name please?

The Coopers (Don and Thea) got our room assignment today! 6650 .... getting so excited!

Do we have a room number for Thea and family? What does the "*" next to some of the names mean? Can I have peanut allergy listed next to Mekaeyla's name please?

I am pretty sure the that * is for the cabins that confirmed they are still participating.

Matheke is correct thats fir cabins that confirmed:) and i ill definitely add that and upload today:)

Thank you! I have this latest list now. However, there is someone listed as Charlie in our cabin # 5508. He is not a part of our family, and is not staying with us. Is it possible he is someone else's family member on the FE list? Also, Mekaeyla's age can be listed as age 7 as at the end of the cruise is her birthday. (In case not everyone gets the comments side of the list)
Im so sorry when i was removing cabins i missed that thank you! I posted an updated version

Im so sorry when i was removing cabins i missed that thank you! I posted an updated version
We are still participating as well. Sorry we saw the list previously and have already bought for everyone on the previous list and made the packages with previous cabin numbers and names. Can you add us back onto the list we were on? Thanks. It was for Ryan, Ashley, George and Joni We are cabin number 2604.

We are still participating as well. Sorry we saw the list previously and have already bought for everyone on the previous list and made the packages with previous cabin numbers and names. Can you add us back onto the list we were on? Thanks. It was for Ryan, Ashley, George and Joni We are cabin number 2604.
I will add you back:) i think everyone here was planning for atleast 10 cabins each anyway i will add you guys to group 1 i will post an updated list tomorrow

heres the most updated list :)

Attachments

• FE2017.pdf
    393 KB · Views: 32
heres the delivery dates for the fe :) i will also have a mickey notebook with the delivery dates outside our door(rm 2573) and fe list in case anyone needs to make any changes

Attachments

• 2017Delivery.pdf
    173.5 KB · Views: 38

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter