• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 30th, 2017 - Southern Caribbean aboard the Magic!

Hey everyone! those that are interested in joining the fe i will add another group! Still need confirmation from the following cabins that they are still participating in the fe
Murrell family
Thea+Don & family
Please get back to me asap:)
Hi there! info for 6086 is correct! thanks for putting this together!

Hey everyone heres the most updated fe list still need confirmation from the following cabins
Thea & Family
Please get back to me by 4/8, If I dont hear back from any cabins listed i will place them in a separate group in case they still want to participate
Thanks everyone:)

Attachments

• FE2017.pdf
    396.2 KB · Views: 19
Hey everyone heres the most updated fe list still need confirmation from the following cabins
Thea & Family
Please get back to me by 4/8, If I dont hear back from any cabins listed i will place them in a separate group in case they still want to participate
Thea & Family

Help
Thea & Family
Hello...the Murrell family is still in! This is our FIRST cruise EVER! We're very excited about the cruise and the fe!
Cabin 1050
Derrick
Renatta
Brooklynn 7 (Birthday)
Braelynn 4 (Birthday)

Any other DVC members on this cruise???

DVC Members:

watheke
disnetmamaof2
NJ Momto 2
Tiamarie619

Last edited:
Hey everyone still need word if the following cabins are still participating

since i havent heard back from 3 cabins(2 from group a,1 from group b) would anyone mind if i moved a cabin from group b to group a to even it out?

since i havent heard back from 3 cabins(2 from group a,1 from group b) would anyone mind if i moved a cabin from group b to group a to even it out?

seems ok. I ordered my gifts already so I hope for 10 total cabins or less. but i can make do regardless

heres the final fe list everyone since i didnt hear back from 4 cabins i didnt think it was fair to include them. Since we arent at a full list if anyone wants to participate in both groups let me know!

Attachments

• FE2017.pdf
    383.9 KB · Views: 14
Thank you, Briana! We appreciate all your hard work. Finally pinned the guys down for favorites.

Don - Donald Duck
Thea - Cinderella
Brady - Aladdin Genie
Cole - Buzz Lightyear
Seth - Pluto and Goofy

Briana,
We were on the list when you posted the list about 1 month ago. We were in Fish extender group A. There was 11 cabins including us. Are we still a part of the FE exchange? My Daughter is really looking forward to participating! We are in cabin 5508. Please let me know as we are finishing up the FE gifts. I guess I will need a new list as we thought we needed gifts for 10 cabins. Thank you.

Tracy DuBray
heres the final fe list everyone since i didnt hear back from 4 cabins i didnt think it was fair to include them. Since we arent at a full list if anyone wants to participate in both groups let me know!

Briana,

This was the list I had. Has it changed? Were we dropped off the list?

I can add you back on i needed to hear back from everyone that they were still participating i set the deadline for last friday because i havent heard from a few cabins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter