April 30th, 2017 - Southern Caribbean aboard the Magic!

Hey everyone is anyone in group 2 able to switch with stacey in 7631 group 1?

Sorry briana.We already created present for GroupB members.
You should check your group to make sure you have an updated list. I was originally in the "B" FE exchange, but found out last week that I had been moved to the "A" FE exchange! Now I have to re-do ALL of my gifts! UGH!

Here's a list of all the cabins with names in case anyone would like to use it for making their deliveries illalso have a copy in the notebook outside cabin (2573) :)

Attachments

• DeliveryList17.pdf
    193.7 KB · Views: 20

Also, What types of excursions are people looking towards in St Lucia? This is the one island I have always wanted to see, and I told my DH we would be doing some sort of excursion here.

Also, are you all doing Disney cruiseline excursions? My travel agent gave me a website for excursions as well. I have to look to see if they are different from what the ship offers.
Hey there,

Husband and boys are doing the SNUBA diving at Pigeon Island. I am doing the Creole Park and St Lucian Rhythms excursion. Any chance you are doing either?

For the fish extender ill have a notebook outside cabin 2570 in case of any cabin changes. We fly into San Juan tomorrow happy cruising everyone!!!

Hey there,

Husband and boys are doing the SNUBA diving at Pigeon Island. I am doing the Creole Park and St Lucian Rhythms excursion. Any chance you are doing either?
No we chose a non cruise line excursion that included a catamaran ride to 3 locations from the cruise line

Wow, almost back for a week and we are still marveling over the great time we had! Thanks for the awesome fish extender gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter