April 30th, 2017 - Southern Caribbean aboard the Magic!

Thank's Briana!
My name is Natsumi from Japan. Sorry for my poor English.This will be my third Disney cruise, and it's my firest time to join the FE.I just can't wait!

1.Cabin #6042
2.Natsumi/Hideto
3.5th wedding Anniversary
4.Anything is welcome
5.Favorite character:Mickey Mouse

Thank's Briana!
My name is Natsumi from Japan. Sorry for my poor English.This will be my third Disney cruise, and it's my firest time to join the FE.I just can't wait!

1.Cabin #6042
2.Natsumi/Hideto
3.5th wedding Anniversary
4.Anything is welcome
5.Favorite character:Mickey Mouse

Thanks for the info! Ive added you to the list ill be posting an updated list tomorrow

Hello! Hoping we can grab the last spot on the FE group! We are a British family, but have lived in Florida for 12 years. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, and we're celebrating hubby's 50th birthday! Info as follows:

1. Cabin #8056
2. Dianne (adult), Mark (adult), Sonny (13), Sienna (9)
3. Mark's 50th birthday
4. Anything is welcome
5. Favorite character: Donald Duck (Mark), MInnie (Dianne), Pluto (Sonny), Tinkerbell (Sienna)

Awesome!!!thanks so much ill add you guys to the list! Ill post the updated list later today so everyone look out for that and just make sure all your info is correct and let me know that youre still goid to go to participate! im going to split the list into 2 groups of 10cabins as evenly as possible.i will also create another spreadsheet of delivery dates for both groups to space out the deliveries.if anyone has any fragile ir breakable gifts let me kniw and i can move you to the first couple days of the cruise yo deliver! If other are cabins interested i can organize a 3rd group..if anyone has any questions let me know:)

Hey everyone heres the final lists! I split the cabins evenly into two groups of 10 If everyone can either post or pm me that your info is correct so i can mark you off that you are still participating:) i will be posting delivery dates in the next week or so as well. When its cruise time i will have a notebook outside my cabin door with these lists in them in case of any changes or if anyone needs cabin #s for delivery:)

Attachments

• FE2017.pdf
    261.4 KB · Views: 29
Hey everyone heres the final lists! I split the cabins evenly into two groups of 10 If everyone can either post or pm me that your info is correct so i can mark you off that you are still participating:) i will be posting delivery dates in the next week or so as well. When its cruise time i will have a notebook outside my cabin door with these lists in them in case of any changes or if anyone needs cabin #s for delivery:)
Thanks for putting this together! Our info looks great!

Our info is correct! We are so excited and can't wait for this cruise! Thanks for putting these lists together!

Hi

Is it to late to join the FE group? We are booking tonight, nothing like waiting till the last minute!!!

any chance we can join in??

Several post back, Jess posted that they are buying a house and not doing the cruise. From some of her earlier posts it sounded like she was getting responses for the class. Somebody may want to contact her and see if she still has a list of who committed and then take over as the coordinator.

I actually didn't receive any private messages for mixology. If someone is interested in setting it up, it would just be whoever posted here saying they were interested. Minus me and the OP because we both cancelled our booking.

any room left on the FE? And just trying to understand FE is it the same gift for each cabin? so each cabin gets 9 gifts to give to the other cabin?

Hey everyone! those that are interested in joining the fe i will add another group! Still need confirmation from the following cabins that they are still participating in the fe
Murrell family
Thea+Don & family
Please get back to me asap:)

any room left on the FE? And just trying to understand FE is it the same gift for each cabin? so each cabin gets 9 gifts to give to the other cabin?
i give each person in each cabin a gift :) some do individual gifts or a cabin gift

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter