Apolo!

Oh yes I forgot your delusional.
ROTFL! I wish I'd said that!! LOL!! snicker snicker....
laugh.gif
No. Wait. I keep forgetting.... I need to be nice to Elaine. She's one of my primary picture posting sources. Kejoda! How could say such a thing about my friend!!! I'm shocked! Oh wait. Were you talking about me or Elaine? ;)

GASP! I need that fainty smilie!!!! Post another picture so I can try it out!!

LOL!!!!! Too Funny!!!!Well, just a few shots for Kim....

photo01.jpg

photo01.jpg

photo09.jpg

ohno_a.jpg

home.jpg
:D

:confused: Hey wait a minute :mad: You're picking on me!!!!

Then again I might be dilusional... or it could be the champagne speaking :rolleyes: ;)

Well I'll make you both happy I was talking about you both. You both have your own little world.

Ok Dann is now off my lap. I need to find out how he pushes those buttone that he does.

You live in your own world full of smoothies, lime green colors, and men with names that start with the letter A.

Hows that ? Nice enough for you?

Originally posted by kejoda
You live in your own world full of smoothies, lime green colors, and men with names that start with the letter A.

Hows that ? Nice enough for you?

Good enough for me... I'm an angel so I forgive rather quickly though ;)

pfohnmacht.gif
pfohnmacht.gif
pfohnmacht.gif
pfohnmacht.gif
pfohnmacht.gif
One for each picture!!!!! Teri you are my newest bestest friend in the whole wide world!!! ;) Wooo hooo!!! You're all spoiling me you know...it's going to get to a point one of these days soon that if a day goes by and I don't have an Apolo thread to post on, I could get seriously depressed. *We won't mention the fact that I think that day has already arrived* :rolleyes:

Elaine! How about that... we live in our own little world! You know... I don't know about you, but I kind've like it here. It's a little... well... ok.... yeah.... odd. But, the view is GORGEOUS!!!!
naughty.gif

Hey! Check out this smilie!!
ponce.gif
We just need to get rid of the little moustache. Hee hee

Well... it has been a very long day for me... and I am rather tired so I must call it a night and I will have great dreams in this little world that I live in. Kim, send me that smilie in a PM and I'll lose the moustache for you :D

Kim, send me that smilie in a PM and I'll lose the moustache for you
Oh goodie!! :bounce: Can we give it long beautiful hair too!? Hee hee hee! ;)

'Night Elaine!!! Go sleep off that bottle of champagne you had. :wave:

Originally posted by Kama89

Oh goodie!! :bounce: Can we give it long beautiful hair too!? Hee hee hee! ;)

'Night Elaine!!! Go sleep off that bottle of champagne you had. :wave:
Sure Kim... long hair too :rolleyes:

Bottle??? I said glass... NOT bottle!!!

You're sure do know how to get her attention hey?

Just mention that awesome word............

APOLO

& she goes week at the knees........:p :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Then again I might be dilusional... or it could be the champagne speaking
Now where did you mention glass? I see no mention of a glass.
cheesy.gif

& she goes week at the knees........
So true... so true!
pfohnmacht.gif
This is my new favorite smilie.

*In anticipation of some serious hyper ventilating, Kama runs out to get some paper bags before the next picture posting*

Don't you hate it when you can't sleep?? ;)

red_carpet_espy_aao.jpg

Oh and Kim... maybe I didn't mention a glass there, but show me where I ever mentioned a bottle ;)

Oh and Kim... maybe I didn't mention a glass there, but show me where I ever mentioned a bottle
Oh dear! :( Maybe it was in a PM where you mentioned a bottle. No, wait... maybe it WAS a glass?! Oh, never mind... it doesn't really matter... I can't remember and I don't expect you to remember either Elaine, you know with all the champagne you drank. ;)

What?! You couldn't sleep so you came back to post more luscious pictures for me!?! Speaking of luscious... Elaine, you love Antonio's eyes, (I have to admit, they are gorgeous!!) well, I think this guy takes it in the lips category! Oh my!

Hey now... I didn't steal that smilie... that was just a little creative borrowing, that's all. ;) Oh oh! The Apolo smilie is cuuuute!!! The long hair in back looks a little like a beard though, since it's one dimensional. Hmmmm.. maybe he should be a bald Apolo (eeek!) smilie... what do you think Elaine, Maggie, Kejoda, Teri or anyone else that's crazy enough to read this nonsense?

Maggie.... you're right! That is a goood one!! One of my favorites too!
naughty.gif

Okay, here's my first (yes, my first... I've held off until now) contribution to this thread:
aao267.jpg

Nice eyes! ;)

Huh... doesn't look like a beard to me... just that tuft of fuzz on his chin. I might play with it again to lighten the hair up to see if we notice a difference. Oh trust me, he looks goofy bald ;)

I think he looks best with the cornrows... LOL like the GIANT one i posted a while ago

The hair in back didn't sort've look like a beard to you...? Hmmm.. maybe it was just the pre-coffee blurry eyed condition I was in this morning then.
coffee.gif
Lightening it may make a difference... good idea. No good bald huh? ;) (This has officially turned into a REEEEEALLY silly thread) ROTFL!

Maggie, Yes that giant one you posted the other day was most definitely in a category all it's own! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter