• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Apolo!

:D

Just one more for the day and then I must go to bed...

pressconference.jpg

nah can't make you do that. I certainly won't take this away from you.
Sigh.... I knew you couldn't be that cruel! This thread has waaaay too many good pictures on it to be deleted. Actually, I think it belongs in the "Disvault" alongside those other Dis classics we all love so much.... but not yet.... it needs just a few more lovely images gracing it's pages before we lovingly place it into the safe where all Dis classics go to live out their golden years. ;)

Ahhhh.... *sigh* thank you ~ thank you Teri!! I'm headed to bed too... sweet dreams for me!! ;)

I knew that the board modorators will never know about this plan if we keep it on the DL (downlow) So how bout them Chargers?? hehe

Okay Maggie, that was enough substance for this thread for now :D

red_carpet_espy_aao.jpg

AHHH he is such a cutie!!

ohno0221.jpg

Apolo Anton Ohno, the smooth, smart, diamond-studded, hyper-charismatic short-track speed skater from Seattle, proved himself a wonderful sportsman when a late-race crash left him in second place in the 1,000-meter event. He was then rewarded for his graciousness with a gold medal at 1,500 meters to go with his silver in the 1,000.

Ohno, a 19-year-old Japanese American who just may be the coolest teen on the planet, is an avatar of the new breed of Winter Olympian.

^^Is from some Olympic website, just thought it sounded cool.

:bounce: Awwww... what a pal!! :bounce:

antbkneel.jpg

I've got to go find some more AB pictures...I'm running out of fresh material. ;)

Maggie! I love that! A new twist to our Apolo thread...some text to go along with some beautiful pictures!! A nice touch!!

OMG, Kim!! That pic is sooooo yummy! Where did that fainting smiley go?? *sigh*

Beccy, I know I am far too nice to her, but look at the pictures she puts up for me :bounce:

Yeah, get cracking Kim... you still owe me tons for all those Apolo pics I have posted for you :p

Maggie, this part was too cool!!!
is an avatar of the new breed of Winter Olympian.
Sure fits with the DIS ;)

Oh Sherry, is this the guy??? I think I need him now myself!!!!
pfohnmacht.gif

I know... I am WAY behind in the picture posting department. :( I've had a terrible time finding different AB pictures on the different sites...they all have the same pictures over and over again. :rolleyes:

LOL! I caught that avatar comment too! :p Gotta love it!! ;)

proved himself a wonderful sportsman
I like that part. :D It says it all. ;)

Elaine, yep, that's him!
pfohnmacht.gif

Wow...think DH would mind if I used that pic for my wallpaper??;) :)

I don't know if your DH would mind, but Luis just rolled his eyes at me when he found out about this thread. He said I could have Antonio on my background if I wanted to :bounce:

Now for the tough decisions... do I stick with Cinderella Castle all lit up at night or do I go with Antonio?!?!?!?!

Ok ladies...I'm going to experiment for a second... bear with me. :p

And for your viewing pleasure.... well, at least for the viewing pleasure of Maggie, myself, and Sherry... you'll just have to bear with us Elaine..... ;)

sofaap1.jpg

<embed src=http://worldzone.net/family/kama89//oh-yea.wav hidden=true autostart=true>

Oops... maybe that's a wee bit large. HA! Forgot it hadn't been reduced. Hee hee :p

LOL! He was almost life-size!!
Very nice pic! I'll be having sweet dreams tonight!
:p :p

OHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I love that song! ONLY Apolo could pull off that hair. SUCH a cutie! :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter