Apolo!

kejoda

<font color=red>Steve Irwin, taking care of Heaven
Hi Kama89!

I knew this would get your attention!;)

LOL!!!! I was just about to PM her and let her know someone was talking about her man....:)

Um Helenabear Kama wants pictures of you know who!

Sorry Kam I dont have a clue how to post a pic.:confused:

Hee hee hee!! I'm totally pathetic. I'm not even going to admit to the fact that I had actually clicked on another thread to open when I saw this one... I'm telling you, you NEVER saw someone hit that stop button so fast! ROTFL
blush.gif

LOL Kama!

Dream is out of town Shannon so what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Kama did you figure out that blender yet?;)

Oh dear! Where do I start!?! I don't know where to look first!! Gah!!
naughty.gif
whimper whimper

Dream doesn't care as long as she gets her Robbie Wrinkle boy once in awhile. She knows I'm a sick woman.. I'm hopeless... she gave up on me long ago. :rolleyes:

Thanks Shannon, I just got back from a wedding so I am a bit behind on the posts... like this one :D

Here's a good one ;)
aao170.jpg

As far as that blender is concerned.... don't tell Dream, but I think it's possessed... I'm pretty sure it hates me! :mad:

Well that just proves how smart Dream is.
Hey!
hrm.gif

Well...actually you're right. I guess she is pretty smart. Not that the fact that I'm slightly warped is any big secret around here. :rolleyes:

Sorry Kama I couldn't resist.

How was the wedding Helenabear?

Ummm... Elaine? What are you trying to do to me woman?!?! Hooooo-kay....ummm... hmmm... well... isn't that special? Absolutely everything I start to type here, I end up backspacing and deleting.... yep... my brain comes up with things to type, but ya know... I just don't think I better say any of it here. Oh my.

Oh the wedding was actually very nice. I am rather tired though because it has been a long day. I agreed to sing at the wedding for my friend (the groom) so I was up and getting ready early this morning. Rehearsed, 30 minute lunch break, prelude, mass, had another break, went shopping, went to reception and got DH to dance the Polka with me :D They are a very energetic couple and the whole ceremony & reception made you feel so much a part of their lives and family. Thanks for asking!!

Kim... you okay :confused: Errr... will this help you???

a35.JPG

Ummm should I be worried now? ;)

She keeps getting all these pictures of Apollo.

At least it isn't Antonio Banderas anymore :rolleyes:

ELAINE!!!:eek: What are you trying to do to Kama? She may never recover.

You mean this guy Luis?
antonio_banderas13b.jpg

Eh... he's nothing. :rolleyes:

Oh. Yeah, Elaine! That one did wonders in helping me to recover. :rolleyes: Gawd... I think maybe I've died and gone to heaven.

Originally posted by kejoda
ELAINE!!!:eek: What are you trying to do to Kama? She may never recover.
I didn't do a thing!!! I am the angel
littleangel.gif

Um Kim.... that man... those eyes....
pfohnmacht.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter