Anyone planning to walk-up between 12/2-7 ?

luvmarypoppins

<font color=darkorchid>I am debating whether to pu
Just wondering if anyone has tried and if they dont get what they want will you do a walk up. I am thinking of 12/6 because most of what we want is unavailable. I do keep calling. Know from the boards this will be a super busy day. I am thinking of doing a walk up at maybe Kona at 5, its just a party of 3, so nothing too extra ordinary. But then if that is a no go we can always grab something quick at Captain Cook etc. I just dont want to waste too much time etc. Anyone else with a Plan B for that time period? I have tried lots of places but it seems like it is a jam packed day with the parade taping etc. If you have gone this day in the past with no ADR please share your experience. TIA.

I think it is a good idea to have a plan B, which you do. Keep trying, and if the walk up doen't work, you have Capt. Cooks for a back up plan

Hope it works out for you!

We will be there that week and only have 4 ADR's for 10 days. We plan to walk up to Fulton's and a few others not in the parks.

I suggest calling in the morning each day to see if any ressies opened at your desired locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter