• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone in December getting FP+ and MB

Well, at least you all get MB's....us Canadians have to wait until we get there and hope they will be waiting for us when we check-in.

I wasn't complaining- i actually dont see much point of why they ship them. We got our first box- we opened it, it was exciting (for 4 minutes)- we all tried out bands on and then tossed them in the "to be packed" pile. Now it's just one more thing to worry about forgetting. ;)

The KTTW cards basically did the same thing (in that they were keys, tickets, and they never mailed those in advance either.

But i did find it interesting that even to the same address they shipped two different methods.

It IS always cool to get something in the mail from Disney but it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things. I'm just as happy to get the reservation confirmation slip in the mail- and that's basically a big fat bill. :)

I wasn't complaining- i actually dont see much point of why they ship them. We got our first box- we opened it, it was exciting (for 4 minutes)- we all tried out bands on and then tossed them in the "to be packed" pile. Now it's just one more thing to worry about forgetting. ;)

That's the way I look at it as a Canadian....one less thing to pack! :thumbsup2

I just had to say: We are leaving for Disney today!!! We got our Magic Bands all decorated last night and they are cute. If I can figure out how, I will post a pic later. I hope everyone has a great December trip!

The KTTW cards basically did the same thing (in that they were keys, tickets, and they never mailed those in advance either.

But i did find it interesting that even to the same address they shipped two different methods.

It IS always cool to get something in the mail from Disney but it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things. I'm just as happy to get the reservation confirmation slip in the mail- and that's basically a big fat bill. :)
LOL..by this stage of things, mine's just gonna be a big fat RECEIPT!!! ;)

We are headed to AKV 12/14 for 1 wk. Anyone know of an app that keeps track of meal plans? Such as QS, TS, snack credits etc? Seems like it'd make sense to incorporate into MDE eventually. :)

We are headed to AKV 12/14 for 1 wk. Anyone know of an app that keeps track of meal plans? Such as QS, TS, snack credits etc? Seems like it'd make sense to incorporate into MDE eventually. :)
every receipt will give you a running total.

For our Jan. 21 arrival (staying at AKL then Poly), we do not see any parades or fireworks for FP+. Only a limited selection of rides.

Am I the only one that can't make FP+ for Wishes?
:(

What are your dates? Also it won't be on option on the nights MK is having MVMCP. For instance I don't have it as an option but we are doing MK on party days for the lower crowds and have to be out by 7.

For our Jan. 21 arrival (staying at AKL then Poly), we do not see any parades or fireworks for FP+. Only a limited selection of rides.

December just opened up a little while ago. I don't think they've opened those dates yet.

What are your dates? Also it won't be on option on the nights MK is having MVMCP. For instance I don't have it as an option but we are doing MK on party days for the lower crowds and have to be out by 7.

we are going 12/21 to 12/31. Our MK days, as of right now, are 12/24 and 12/26

Has anyone been able to get MSEP for the week between Christmas and New Years? I have checked daily and haven't had any luck yet.

Has anyone been able to get MSEP for the week between Christmas and New Years? I have checked daily and haven't had any luck yet.

I keep checking too, but nothing yet. It was suggested in another thread that they might not open this up for Christmas and New Years due to the crowds. Guess I'll keep checking and see what happens.

Which app is recommended to check wait times while at WDW? We arrive Sat and have our MB's but admit I'm a little clueless on the FP+ system still - MDE wasn't working for me until recently and now I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. So if I make a FP+ selection for Sunday and end up wanting to adjust time depending on my 2yo, I can do so via the MDE app on my iphone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter