Anyone have better luck w/ADR times on line?

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
I called this morning for our ADR's 180 out for Oct 13th dinner at Ohana and I wanted 8 ish...Well all that was left between 7am and 9pm was 8:50!:confused3

We really did not want too eat that late, but I went ahead and grabbed it...Man Ohana is so popular, but I did not imagine not getting what I wanted called exactly 180 days out....:rolleyes1 I guess others who can book from the first day of their trip have grabbed the other times...:confused3

So anyway I decided to go ahead and look on line at Disney.com..Just in case and guess what popped up...8:15 pm for dinner at Ohana..:goodvibesPerfect so I grabbed it... I did call and cancel the 8:50 so someone else could have it...

So don't give up if you call and your time is not avail..Check on line too. I am so glad I did..8:15 is perfect and Wishes is at 9pm..So we are set.

I got all my other ADR's with no problem and the times I wanted.

I love trip planning....:cool1:

Just wondered if this has happened to others??:confused3

Now if I can just get a dang pin code....:rolleyes1

I am booking two different trips for friends and family. I have to do one trip day by day because they are staying off site. Got CRT at 8:10 am, and got Chef Mickeys today for 5:10 pm for a different night. Now she just wants Si Fi. Will make that on on the 18th. The other trip is for an on site stay. 180 + 10 is on the 20th for those. I am going to try on line first, then call if I don't get sorta what I want. But so far the luck has been on my side doing it online. Have a great trip.

When I booked mine, the vast majority of my times are between 5.30 and 6pm. I suppose it just depends on your luck.

I've been trying to book Sci Fi for middle of September for a dinner time. I've had no luck when calling up Disney Dining however when I checked online todaypixiedust:Ta Da! There it was! I am so happy I checked online!:thumbsup2

Truthfully, the people on the phone use the same system we do to book the reservations. However, I can say that they do limit it when they are looking unless you really push them to look more. I have always found since the new online booking I have a lot more luck. I have given up calling the reservation line all together as I book all of mine at the same time online and it goes much faster! Also, remember things change quickly and at any time someone can be holding a reservation on the phone for a guest and it can be released or changed very quickly! Keep trying, being that far out you should have no problem getting a reservation for most places...especially O'hanas (even at firework time!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter